{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest RNGUYEN

hi, just wondering if the eng subs for the Star King

episode with Daesung and Seungri are out...i cant

seem to find any, but i dont know if its because they're

not subbed yet (or if they're being subbed at all =S)

^ yep, i posted the link up not too long ago... i'll do

it again though! : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EiXhdqU36I

OMGSH. MARIE CLARE PICTURES HOT EH? :sweatingbullets:

Aigoo, they got me going crazy these boys. Awh, look

at Seungri. Lookin` all grown up in a suit & a BALLIIINN

Louis Vuitton dress shirt. Damn. Maknae <3

OHMY, PRE ORDERING FOR DVD ALREADY?! :o

woooot. finally... crystal clear quality of Taeyang's

solo ;) Haha : )

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetsorrow

QUOTE (sweetsorrow @ Feb 20 2008, 12:15 AM)

hi, just wondering if the eng subs for the Star King

episode with Daesung and Seungri are out...i cant

seem to find any, but i dont know if its because they're

not subbed yet (or if they're being subbed at all =S)

^ yep, i posted the link up not too long ago... i'll do

it again though! : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EiXhdqU36I

=S the link u've posted is for the Miraculous Victory and Defeat episode with GD and Daesung....thanks for posting but I was inquiring about the Star King episode recently???

*Needs Eye Surgery

Oh my word! I seriously got an EYE-GASM. Thanks for sharing all the new goodies I-VIPS&VIPS :] :] :]

I just watched this clip http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigr...asc&no=1760.

What's up with GD? He looks like he's having a bad day :blink: .

Anyway, today's Big Bang Update for me was pleasant. I gotta give mad props to Taeyang baby! It makes him smexy when I hear him talking to fluently in Japanese :blush: . Plus I found him to be the HOTTEST on his photoshoot. When I saw the big pictures I was like GAHHHHHH DAYUUUUUUUUM! . I wish I had good ink so I could print out that pic and hang it on my wall. He is hecka FINE. *yummmmmy.

and gosh, the school goodies are so cute! I want a calendar ^_^

*request

does anyone have a big picture of TOP wearing the shutter shades?

Guest the7REAL.

Thanks for all the pictures posted! Man, that Marie Claire photoshoot is so...(I have an urge to say...) swanky. ahah. I know that word is hella old but it just seems fitting right now. XD

OMFG! tam you've just officially killed me for the day with those GD clapping and waving gifs!!!!

i know many ppl have been sayin how GD looks out of it/grumpy etc. in that raffles draw vid, and i agree...i mean i'd even go as far as to point out...

did anyone see how the box was pretty much falling apart and GD was covering the hole with his hands, but then DS's enthusiasm made some of the pieces of paper fall out anyway - resulting in GD getting annoyed, responding with a "YAH!". and notice how immediately after GD said YAH, all the members fell silent, and DS mumbled a "sorry" in japanese. TOP then did that doraemon thing to ease the tension..

BUT anyway, my main point is that GD can do absolutely no wrong in my book. :rolleyes:

i know i know he's my weakness...

seriously all his cuteness i.e. his clapping & head-shaking combo - evidence provided by the wonderful tam - makes me forgive him way too quickly lol

^Mmmhmm. I noticed that part too...it even shut me up...ahaha. =X Poor GD..yeah must be feeling blue or something lately. ;_; Actually, I think if I were Daesung I'd be so confused when it's okay or not to act silly in interviews..LOL. I mean, we've seen how Daesung tries to be focused and answer questions all nicely but then it's those times where GD feels playful and silly and messes with his shirt or something and just ruins Dae's focus and makes him act silly too..lol. So..lol..it's just funny how when GD feels hyper he wants everyone to be all hyper crazy crack and then when he's not in the mood it's like..ehh..walking on egg shells...xP...though glad the rest minus YB were still hyper/silly/playful..ahah..but if they woke up GD to do that interview then I understand..ahah. Either way, love when they are silly..but then again..it's kinda hot when GD 'pulls rank' ..LOL.. and then you still see that he can still keep them in line.^^;

Here's two articles from Krnloop~

BIG BANG, Marie Claire

Published February 18, 2008

2lcb2mp.jpg

BIG BANG will be gracing the pages of Marie Claire’s March issue.

The members of the popular group were photographed like professional models wearing luxury clothes in a shoot that had a free concept. Their pictures were praised for they were able to channel explosive charisma through the camera and make one feel the music.

On the other hand, BIG BANG, aside from doing group activities, is also busy with solo projects. T.O.P. is continuing his acting venture while Taeyang is getting ready for his solo album, which will be out in April, and G-dragon made a new song that will be released soon.

Source: Newsen + http://krnloop.wordpress.com/page/2/

----

^Oooooh. I'm so curious with the 'G-dragon made a new song that will be released soon'... *O*

----

BIG BANG, “B-SCHOOL” set

Published February 20, 2008

8z2n13.jpg

YG Entertainment has come up with official characters for BIG BANG called “Bangs” and have incorporated them in 8 different school supplies like stickers and notebooks included in a “B-SCHOOL” set, which was opened to the public on February 19. The characters have actually been printed on various goods like shirts and stationery that were sold during BIG BANG’s concert in December 2007.

“We employed a character designer to develop the Bangs characters that have similar features with BIG BANG. New names were also given to each character. The characters were done to be closer to fans. We plan to use the characters in other products,” YG Entertainment said.

2em0bao.jpg

The names of the characters are Tabi (T.O.P.), Tori (Seungri), Ssongi (Daesung), Bebe (Taeyang), and Jingyo (G-dragon) (L-R of picture above).

Source: Sports Korea + http://krnloop.wordpress.com/

Random, but I just noticed something when watching the Docu again (well I was watching the parody YGnexttopidol thing..lol)..remember how one of Big Bang's names before their debut was suppose to be 'Diamond' or 'Stomp' or 'Apex'?...well in the first episode or whichever where they were all putting together their beatboxing..you can hear TOP say 'Diamonds' he's like "Say what~ It's the DIAMONDS, yeaaaaahhh~" XD I just thought it was so..weird. Like, what if they really went with that group name...we'd be like DIAMONDS IS VIP?! 'I LOVE DIAMOND!" XD Okay..so glad they didn't pick that..because right now it just sounds off..but I guess compared to 'Big Bang'..'Diamond' sounds slightly more..normal..haha.

see what I'm talking about here @ 4:20:

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

OMG the MARIECLAIRE pictures are soo hot , i wish i could order the magazine .

And thanks soo much for the pictures of bigbang , they seem kinda tired . I think they

miss korea. And the great concert is only an album ? awww i thought it was like the video.

And i', soo happy for top hes " officially accepted " ? yayyy

OMG I TOPED A PAGE , IVE NEVER TOPPED A PAGED IN THIS THREAD BEFORE.

BE BACK WITH PICTURES.

Guest melodygreenleaf

Big Bang, Number 1 on Thailand's MTV Chart for two weeks straight

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Popular group Big Bang has once again topped Thailand music channel MTV's international chart.

Big Bang's "Always" has been number one on the chart for two weeks straights for the 7th week (days 9-15) and the 8th week (days 16-22). They have already topped the chart before with "Dirty Cash" and "Lie". Just five months after Big Bang released their first single in Thailand in September, they managed to top the chart and thus set a new record.

According to YG Entertainment, "Always" was a title song of Big Bang's 1st minialbum along with "Lie". However, because there was no other promotion for this song other than being aired on radios and performed on stage in Korea, they did not expect this kind of result.

A YG Entertainment representative stated, "After Big Bang promoted in Thailand last December, the fans got even more interested [...] Although there are many fans who are disappointed that "Always" wasn't promoted in Korea, Big Bang is happy to hear this good news."

Having successfully promoted in Japan, Big Bang will hold a concert at Dokyo's JCB Hall on March 28th and 29th.

Source

-

It's amazing how "Always" managed to top the chart even with so little promotion. (Even better than on the Korean charts!)

I wonder when "Last Farewell" will be up there as well ^^

Credits to melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Popular group Big Bang has once again topped Thailand music channel MTV's international chart.

Big Bang's "Always" has been number one on the chart for two weeks straights for the 7th week (days 9-15) and the 8th week (days 16-22). They have already topped the chart before with "Dirty Cash" and "Lie". Just five months after Big Bang released their first single in Thailand in September, they managed to top the chart and thus set a new record.

According to YG Entertainment, "Always" was a title song of Big Bang's 1st minialbum along with "Lie". However, because there was no other promotion for this song other than being aired on radios and performed on stage in Korea, they did not expect this kind of result.

A YG Entertainment representative stated, "After Big Bang promoted in Thailand last December, the fans got even more interested [...] Although there are many fans who are disappointed that "Always" wasn't promoted in Korea, Big Bang is happy to hear this good news."

Having successfully promoted in Japan, Big Bang will hold a concert at Dokyo's JCB Hall on March 28th and 29th.

Source

-

It's amazing how "Always" managed to top the chart even with so little promotion. (Even better than on the Korean charts!)

OMG!! that is great news!! congrat to BB for making it to #1!!

thanks for the info.

Your boyfriend: JIYONG.

His personality would bright up my day.

Your best friend: Youngbae. We have like the same personality...really shy >.<

Your brother: T.O.P.

Looks tough enough to scare the bad boys xD

Your one night stand: GD. GD. GD. GD. G.D

Your husband: G-Dragon

Your Papa: Daesung!

Your running around partner: um...Seungri? I don't know about running around.

How about "frolicking" around =D

Guest jinjin<3

I think it's so cute that TOP is the one with the hot image, yet he's so shy about showing his body. He's still a baby inside:)

Now, Daesung is not shy at all. LOL.

G-Dragon seems fine with showing his body. He seems like he kinda likes it:)

Taeyang seems shy, but I think he does it just as part of the job.

Seungri. I can imagine him thinking "Look at me! Look at me!" LOL. But he's the baby!

What do you all think?

OMG, those cartoon character of big bang were so kool, i wonder where they sell these stuff

btw, love the name

bebe(TY) and tabi(top)

what a cute name for them

they were just so adorable

^^^ they sold the bschool sets on pre order on yesasia, but im nto sure if its gone or not?

LESLIE! you always do us good with stalker pics<3 haha

xingg. DUDE theeeeeeee SCHOOL STE!! YAY ims o happy i pre ordered./ i WANT IT SO BAD. haha. annd like at first the stckers, since it was on the "books" like stuff, so i thought we'd get those too so i got hellla excited, but no, haha they only show us what we can use them for. and yess it is veery priceey.

VIP_GD annnnd JAJA!! hey grrl heey. duude thanks so mch for the news!!! I CANT wait until the BB stuff comes out to yesasia, theen ima order it fromt heere<3 but im really happy about the news though!

annd NOW MON, your making me WANT TO HELLLA buy everything NOW. i really REALLY want the DVD to come out soon1 like really soon. and there's a POSTER? not posterS? haha this is not cracking. but dang mon form what you just said, about how their missing some songs, dang THEM. haha. i'd wanna experience thaaat music that they had. and itd be so mch better if the DVD came out right NOW too!

KIKO the marieclaire pics are off the chain! man oh man, they should just make a magazine FILLED with BB pics and thaats IT. nothing MROE. about NO BODY ELSE. ahha os id buy that shizzle. and they are looking mighty fine. ic an understand why they tok up two pages to have all of BB's smalelr pics. cos they WERE ALLL TO GOOD looking to just throw AWAY. you noticeeed.

JERILYn!!! haha thanks grrl for the info. annd HAHA i hella got chu about the DIAMONDS thing, it would be a little awkward. but i guess, cos we're all use to BIGBANG now, its boudn to happen. annd the whole interview thing, yeah i so saw that. someone was cranky. but i was gnna say whooops the papaers are falling out. but i feel so bad for daesung if GD did like semigot mad at him. i mean whats not to be scared of when GD's not all that nicey nicey. ahha but i got chu, someone's gtta act mature about it,. that's why YB's always keeping them in line when KWON LEADAAH needs to goof off sometimes. haha

AND GRL MELODY. word? ALWAYS topped chart in THAILAND?! congrats to theem! i've always liked ALWAYS haha. i think it was prolly my fav untill the LIES got to mee, ya know what im saying? but i guess you could say that im pretty surprised that it did top charts but what am i thnking. its BIGBANG.

TAM haha you know it, haha your the bomb. and your gifs aree too. FASHO.

Guest stardaisy212

Random, but I just noticed something when watching the Docu again (well I was watching the parody YGnexttopidol thing..lol)..remember how one of Big Bang's names before their debut was suppose to be 'Diamond' or 'Stomp' or 'Apex'?...well in the first episode or whichever where they were all putting together their beatboxing..you can hear TOP say 'Diamonds' he's like "Say what~ It's the DIAMONDS, yeaaaaahhh~" XD I just thought it was so..weird. Like, what if they really went with that group name...we'd be like DIAMONDS IS VIP?! 'I LOVE DIAMOND!" XD Okay..so glad they didn't pick that..because right now it just sounds off..but I guess compared to 'Big Bang'..'Diamond' sounds slightly more..normal..haha.

omg that is :crazy:

lmao image calling them diamonds like omg diamonds is VIP

thank god they pick big bang i would like be like wtf is diamonds? lols

diamonds is a funny name for a group lols

Guest bandi138138

Hi guys! *^^*

I'm writing a fan fic with GD in it. Please come over and show support! *^^*

Negative or Positive feedback is both welcome! As long as it's no bashing T.T

Guest jemnise

OHEMGEEE! Tam thanks for the GIF's i looooooooooove it :D

speaking of the Japan Message, i can't help but notice their hoodies! so colorful and lovely.. [though GD i think is not really feeling well haha but i do hope he's fine] i wonder where can i get some of those? :D:w00t:

OMO and i just read stardaisy212 commented on the DIAMOND thing, [why wasn't i able to read that? hmmm hahaha] i really couldn't imagine calling them DIAMOND. it sounds uhmm.. GAY and really doesn't soundlike a group or something hahahaha :D:crazy:

CONGRATULATIONS! to them. over and over again! hahaha :D i wonder when would Last Farewell be entering their charts? i know they would be crazy over it :w00t::rolleyes:

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Source

-

CONGRATS to the guys then.Ya,i have to agree that even with very few promotions for 'Always' they still get topped in the chart.I guess its just a matter oof time that 'last farewell' will be up~since its the song that they promoted the most & win awards with other than 'lies'.all the best then & thans for sharing.

G-dragon had made a new song?thats what i've read about 1-2pages back.cool!cant wait for it to be released & hope there will be more surprises in this new song.time really flies & its already the second last wk of feb & in a few wks time the BIG BANG guys will be having the concert in japanese & then moving on to their own things & then..TA-DAH!! a new album!! :D

speaking of 'BIG BANG',though it may sound a little of confusing since,there's a incident called 'Big bang' but its way much better than 'Diamonds'..which may sound so cheesy & gay i think.It more for rock bands rather than hip hop boyband like 'Big bang' glad they made it gd & name themselves 'BIG BANG'~~

& the 200208 - Big Bang's Message in Japanese video.It was so random somehow,especially Seungri & daesung.having the 'yeah~~' effects like children..

& i can see TY's japanese is quite gd for a korean speaking person.TOP,all of sudden said 'hoton ni?",was simply adorable.However GD seemed to be under the mood

hes kind of moody~GD relax,ok?

haahahaha.. LMAO. I can't believe you noticed that! Woahhh. I'm so glad they didn't go through with Diamonds.

COINCIDENTALLY, my cousin and I were just talking about that at school today. We were like "imagine what Big Bang would be singing if they actually went through with Diamonds" (since you know, GD was totally pushing for that name, thank god YG said no ahahahaha). We were all like "D to the I to the A to the M-O-N-D-S" HAHAHAAH. XD But you know.. Big Bang is kinda O.o too. I mean when I'm searching up Big Bang.. I get not-so-pretty results sometimes :unsure::ph34r:

btw thanks for sharing the link. I only got to watch part of it cause youtube was being really stupid to me the other day ;___; but it was hilarious. I was totally cracking up. TOP speaking ghetto speak was just ROFL. I didn't watch the 2nd video yet. Whoever came up with the parody is genius, lolololol.

And wow. I knew GD didn't seem like he was in a very good mood in that clip when they were pulling out names (was it a raffle or something? ?__? ) but I didn't even notice that part.. lol maybe cause I skipped around on the video. I haven't been able to keep up with big bang as much lately :[

Marie-Claire photoshoot --> :wub: but in the group photo it looks like they're all posing for different photoshoots..lol

V jemnise #7 - I don't rneember, but #8 was the song LIE ^^ it was aposed to be GD's solo but they made it into a group song YAYAY :]

Guest jemnise

OH EM GEE. can someone tell me when was this taken?

ohvmns.jpg

2qw0yki.jpg

GD is so skinny. I miss his lil' chubbiness before [like one in the documentary:p] especially those skinny legs! DANG!

i love the jacket and the glasses though:D

-----EDIT.

and please can someone help me with this one? This is like a POP quiz on one of the BB sites :D

7. When in the car together, whose music do they normally listen to?

8. In their first mini album, there was song originally was meant for a member’s solo, but they end up sing it as a group, which song was it?

super thanks :D:rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Guest ewmoocow

^ I love GD's sense of style~ Omo, he is so skinny now. >w<'' He needs to eat more! Let's kidnap him and bring him to an all-you-eat buffet and stare at him eating. ;P

EWMOOCOW! oh how i missed you! -0- you luckylucky $%^@# you get to go to japan! oh parents are parents >.< at least you have the ticket ^^

TAM!~ I missed you too~ great to have you back! keke~ yea, I get to go to Japan! It's another month away and I had already started packing my things, LOL. My parents actually wanted me to go and they even told me to bring them back some 1TYM goodies [they are huge fans of 1TYM, LOL]. O.O'' What makes it more exciting is that they even gave me my very own credit card! WEEE, Big Bang goodies here I come! ;P This will be my first time on a plane and I'm scared and excited at the same time. ;3 Ah btw, your gifs made me smile, even though GD was barely smiling through out that broadcasting. I hope he feels better. [:

the7REAL.!~ [may I ask what your name is? ;3 keke~ i'm anniee. *bows and shakes your hand* nice to meet you!] I literally LOLed when I read what you said, 'DIAMONDS IS VIP!' It'll be kinda awkward to have a group name like that or maybe because the fact that we are really used to calling them Big Bang. But TOP sure is mighty fine when he said that line. ;P I had to reply it over once again because I was staring at him and didn't really paid attention to what he said at first, LOL.

melodymelodyy: OMG, Always TOPped the charts in Thailand for two weeks in a roll? o.o'' Yay! I totally agree with Thailand VIPS, they should promote Always because it's my favorite song and when they come to Thailand, [if I'll still be over there when they do go over there again] I hope that I'll able to hear them sing it in a concert or something. >w< Thanks for the translation! <3

Those Marie Claire scans are to die for! My eyes were glued on my screen as I looked at them one by one.

AH! I finally decided to sign up for BBVIPZ, but I still don't know what to do. ;P

WEE, TOP is going to be a college student! AH, lucky college girls got to take pictures with him! ]:

If I'm not mistaken, isn't YoungBae also going to college as well? o.o'' I guess he's going to a different college then TOP's.

RAWR, they should go study overseas and transfer into my college, LOL. I'll stalk them all day long. <3

Guest the7REAL.

^Wow, thanks for the news Melody! That's really great. 'Always' is a really nice song that even I wish they did more promotion for..or I wish I could see a few performances of it..hehe.^^

haahahaha.. LMAO. I can't believe you noticed that! Woahhh. I'm so glad they didn't go through with Diamonds.

COINCIDENTALLY, my cousin and I were just talking about that at school today. We were like "imagine what Big Bang would be singing if they actually went through with Diamonds" (since you know, GD was totally pushing for that name, thank god YG said no ahahahaha). We were all like "D to the I to the A to the M-O-N-D-S" HAHAHAAH. XD But you know.. Big Bang is kinda O.o too. I mean when I'm searching up Big Bang.. I get not-so-pretty results sometimes :unsure::ph34r:

^Yeah, seriously. I love Big Bang and all but I sometimes STILL think their group name is WEIRD. LOL. I mean..I make...fun of it all the time..haha. XD I know..bad..but whatever. Funny name but has a good meaning to it and they really represent their name when they hit us with all this good stuff like a cosmic blast. @_@; Yeah...and it's awkward to search for Big Bang on like..youtube..because just from the search list alone I get like...old people talking about Big Bang theory, big booty womenz, and DBZ?! WTF. YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. LOL. I started to look for 'big bang' and 'kpop' keywords to be safe. XD

OH EM GEE. can someone tell me when was this taken?

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/jEmnisE/ohvmns.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/jEmnisE/2qw0yki.jpg

GD is so skinny. I miss his lil' chubbiness before [like one in the documentary:p] especially those skinny legs! DANG!

-----EDIT.

and please can someone help me with this one? This is like a POP quiz on one of the BB sites :D

7. When in the car together, whose music do they normally listen to?

8. In their first mini album, there was song originally was meant for a member’s solo, but they end up sing it as a group, which song was it?

super thanks :D:rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

^I don't know exactly when those were actually 'taken' but I do know that only recently..(maybe like yesterday?) is when they were first up on his sister's clothing site...so pretty new-ish in terms of..online..lol. As for those questions..lol I just saw that on LJ too awhile ago and highlight for the answers in case anyone doesn't want to know yet:

7. When they are in the car together, they normally listen to..dun dun dun..themselves! lol. I forgot where they said that..but it definitely stood out in my mind when they admitted that they can listen to themselves in the car. haha. 8. That song is 'Lies'! It was originally written just for GD's solo song but they ended up using it for the group.^^

the7REAL.!~ [may I ask what your name is? ;3 keke~ i'm anniee. *bows and shakes your hand* nice to meet you!] I literally LOLed when I read what you said, 'DIAMONDS IS VIP!' It'll be kinda awkward to have a group name like that or maybe because the fact that we are really used to calling them Big Bang. But TOP sure is mighty fine when he said that line. ;P I had to reply it over once again because I was staring at him and didn't really paid attention to what he said at first, LOL.

^Hello, Anniee. (2 e's? lol just checking) I'm Jerilyn. Yes, weird name, I know. lol. Nice to meet you too!^^ Btw, if I had a ticket to the concert in Japan and a place to stay...lol..I would so go too. I'm like..excited you are going. I'm going to live vicariously through you when report back to us..ahahah. Omg, I know what we would be saying if Big Bang were not Big Bang and were DIAMONDS. We'd be like "DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER!" "DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND!" LOL. That's kinda cute, right? XP lol cute and cheesy but it works better than Diamonds are VIP..lol.

Archived