Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest iZZYBELLA

[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Only want to ask, is this manga still going on? I've stopped reading when the story started to confuse me and i just will wait till this manga finished so i dont have to keep asking what was happening indeed?

kamilafauzia said: Only want to ask, is this manga still going on? I've stopped reading when the story started to confuse me and i just will wait till this manga finished so i dont have to keep asking what was happening indeed?

hi everyone...im sooo dissapointed by the ending..im a big Kaname fan and i really wished for them to be together, 
but at the same time i felt that.. the ending has to be this way..for a love so pure...that itll withstand hundreds of years and to the extent of sacrificing ones life, Im happy that in the end Kaname's alive yeha( i know that Kaname is Hino's favourite character) even tho he will have no recollection of his past until her pureblood daughter decided to revive his memories(as well as his powers) again.

I just love it so deadly...I've read a certain time ago that there will be a third season. I want to continue watching since I'm also a bit confused. I hope yuuki ends up with kaname ._. Who feels the same ?

*contains spoilers*
I have just literally finished the manga and I'm quite baffled. THAT'S the ending? >< Maybe because I kept stopping and reading after several months, I didn't feel connected to any of the characters at the end. It was sad, yeah, but I didn't cry for Kaname nor Zero nor Yuuki. I guess in a way, the author satisfied both shippings of KanamexYuuki and ZeroxYuuki (I was rooting for Zero), but I honestly would have preferred it if Yuuki just chose to stick by one. Even if it was the one I'm less a fan of. Gotta admit though, in the end I started feeling more sorry for Kaname than any other character. 

Kaname's one to be pitied in this series..Zero too yes, but Kaname have lived for years waiting for Yuuki..and WHAT DID HE GET ? to live a human life with no memories? 
luckily hes the one alive in the end..albeit with no memories but at least he can move on with his daughter, and be a vampir again one day.