[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

Guest Nesquickboo

I think it's like this..

Kaname isn't Yuki's really brother and this is the first time he's told her. And he took her to that place with his coffin to show her about his past and stuff... I think he's acting all depressed because he think Yuki's going to leave him or something like that.

I bet this manga's going to end up having Kaname ask Yuki to kill him (hence the whole chapter about Yuki volunteering to end the life of purebloods) -->> Yuki eventually ending up with Zero.

Yay thank you for explaining. It now makes sense. I kinda got the first bit when I was reading it but I got so confused with the end.

I kinda guessed Yuki and Zero would probably end up together. I like it that way because I love Zero and Yuki together.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joiedevivre.

i don't want kaname to die though he's very charming in some sort of devious vixen way. but perhaps it'll end like that since yuki really does belong with zero.

• 3 weeks later...

if you guys can't find the english scans for Vampire Knight, trying reading it at www.onemanga.com. they have 61 chapters updated, but it's not completed yet.

Yeah, I've read the plot at sakagure.net because mangafox.com has removed the manga because it has been licensed. Oh man!

Guest moa.lovefuwa

am i the only one who wants Yuuki dead? she's pretty annoying being so princess like...urgh.... kill kaname too.

Guest klassikm3

i really like vampire knight. I can't wait for the next chapter to be released and translated. I'm really hoping for yuuki to end up with zero too XD

chapter 62 is up at onemanga

http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/62/

it's getting into Kaname's past..but it still feels draggish ><

Guest Nesquickboo

^ you're right it does a little

It was quite confusing at first too... :sweatingbullets:

I need more yuuki and zero time...

Guest Iloveminwooandbrian

I absolutly adore this anime too =)

awesome recommendations for vampire lovers.

I heart ZERO :wub:

Guest angelical

i love this manga soooo MUCH!!!!

IT really does seem like Kaname wants to kill himself =='' He is so charming and hot.. plz dont die =( hahaha

and yes.. I don't really like yuki too much .. she's too helpless... but yet she always sticks her nose into something and causes trouble @.@" BLEH

Guest akp124

I'm so in love with this manga. I would love it if somehow, someway, there would be a really cool drama about it.

Guest furuba01

omg. i found out that yuuki and kaname are not actually siblings. & i was so glad. hahaha. it would be kinda weird if they were...

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching ep. 1 of Vampire Knight in english dubbed... >_>

seriously I want to murder whomever it was who casted the voice actors... the only one I slightly agree with is Kain.. bleh.

Guest Samii_18

I agree, I was so relieved when I found that Kaname and Yuki aren't sibling. 

Zero still kicks richard simmons though =)

Guest ~fantasygurl~

ugh latest chapter was uncalled for... please no more history just get to the killing already :)

OMG!! the dub was so freakin horrible and m ears were hurting so bad and at the same time i was laughing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hihi_hehe

Vampire knight was the 1st manga I was in love with

but now I'm totally disappointed -_-

it's become so draggy and boring....

since I want to know who will be with Yuuki and who will die in the end and Kaname has been my reason why I still keep following this manga

Hope to see more interactions between Kanam and Zero, and see more Zero and the others too

-_-

Archived