[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest woaini715

yay new chapter out!:)

i admit, i only read the manga but dont get me wrong the anime isnt too bad either and the voice choice is good too

shiki and rima are adorable together...wiki says that their relationship is "unknown" but there's still hope that it's romantic right? ;)

and sorry, i only support yuki and zero, not yuki and kaname. the sibling thing isn't much of an issue but i've always hoped from the begging that Y&Z would be for eachother and they are in love so... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xwinnie_lovex

I prefer the manga over anime. ohmy.gif The anime art is bad compared to the manga art.

i agreeeee

i just finished all the chapters they have on onemanga.com

it was kinda confusing but now its betterrrr

cant wait for the next ch they have!!

i wish they would make a tv series out of this with akanishi jin as kaname and hayami mokomichi as zerooo :]

I love vampire knight!:)

I like Zero AND Kaname... at first i prefered Yuki &Kaname but now I'd have to change my mind to Zero :)

I want them to make a new season, can't wait!

The intros to the anime are awsm ;)

Guest Kui4eva

I cannot stand Kaname & Yuki together because they are blood siblings. I support Zero & Yuki. I love Zero! I hope the manga has a good ending or else I'll be sad for Zero. I like Kaname too, but not the incestuous relationship with Yuki.

Okay, I finally got updated. Haha, I like how Zero is mean to Yuki. She looks hurt by it, but oh well. Since she decided to stay with Kaname, please stay away from my Zero. Zero kun, I still love you! Yuki looks really beautiful as a vampire. She should keep her hair long.

Guest harajuku_luv

aaaaw. i just love this series. kaname and yuki make a georgeous couple. i got annoyed when zero kissed yuki in a past chapter :(

i just finished watching the anime :)

how yuki and kaname are siblings grossed me out.. when i got to the part which revealed everything i was like ewwww xD i know they are vampires and thats what they do.. but its still plain weird lol. i also know that kaname is like the founder of the kuran cland (not sure if he was reincarnated as yuki's brother or yuki's parents raised him like one of their own) so hes not yuki's "real" brother, but i mean they are from the same family so are still blood related =/

but its not only that, even though kaname loves and does everything for yuki i feel that this is just because of who she was born as not because of who she is. lets say if yuki was just a human, a normal vampire, a noble vampire or just from another pure blood line, kaname would not love her right? because then she would not be who he is meant to be with. yuki was born to be kaname's lover, so thats the only reason he loves her.

zero on the other hand loves her for who she is, he gradually developed feelings for her after everything they have been through. i feel this is a truer love than kaname's love :o he may not have done as much for yuki as kaname has (since for kaname everything revolves around yuki) but hes done a lot too, hes always there to save her when shes in trouble.

i don't dislike kaname but i just prefer yuki to be with zero :) i'm rooting for them so i'm disappointed they can never be together sighh >_< his goal is to kill all pureblood vampires and shes one of them so i don't think they would ever be together.

kaname is kind but scary and uses people to his advantage. zero is not deceiving and more straight forward but angus a lot of the times lol. i actually like their childhood selves better :P kaname before his parents died just simply seemed genuinely kind with no hidden agendas. zero before his parents died seemed really nice (how he treated his brother) and doesn't look like he gets angry much. i actually don't like yuki that much, she always makes stupid choices and gets herself into trouble which puts others in danger too =/

the cutest couple on the show is shiki and rima <33 they are so adorable with the whole pocky thing! love their relationship (whether it be romance or friendship) - suble, simple, straight forward.

at the very start i didn't like aido, thought he was quite arrogant and mean, but later on hes just so cute and funny xDD

i really like ichijo! he seems really kind but unlike kaname is not scary at all, just genuinely kind. i didn't like the part where he helped his grandfather with rido though >_< but he only did that because rido was using shiki's body. he looks a lot like tamaki from ouran host club =D

going to read the manga that continues on from the anime yay~

Guest Kui4eva

i just finished watching the anime :)

how yuki and kaname are siblings grossed me out.. when i got to the part which revealed everything i was like ewwww xD i know they are vampires and thats what they do.. but its still plain weird lol. i also know that kaname is like the founder of the kuran cland (not sure if he was reincarnated as yuki's brother or yuki's parents raised him like one of their own) so hes not yuki's "real" brother, but i mean they are from the same family so are still blood related =/

but its not only that, even though kaname loves and does everything for yuki i feel that this is just because of who she was born as not because of who she is. lets say if yuki was just a human, a normal vampire, a noble vampire or just from another pure blood line, kaname would not love her right? because then she would not be who he is meant to be with. yuki was born to be kaname's lover, so thats the only reason he loves her.

zero on the other hand loves her for who she is, he gradually developed feelings for her after everything they have been through. i feel this is a truer love than kaname's love :o he may not have done as much for yuki as kaname has (since for kaname everything revolves around yuki) but hes done a lot too, hes always there to save her when shes in trouble.

i don't dislike kaname but i just prefer yuki to be with zero :) i'm rooting for them so i'm disappointed they can never be together sighh >_< his goal is to kill all pureblood vampires and shes one of them so i don't think they would ever be together.

kaname is kind but scary and uses people to his advantage. zero is not deceiving and more straight forward but angus a lot of the times lol. i actually like their childhood selves better :P kaname before his parents died just simply seemed genuinely kind with no hidden agendas. zero before his parents died seemed really nice (how he treated his brother) and doesn't look like he gets angry much. i actually don't like yuki that much, she always makes stupid choices and gets herself into trouble which puts others in danger too =/

the cutest couple on the show is shiki and rima <33 they are so adorable with the whole pocky thing! love their relationship (whether it be romance or friendship) - suble, simple, straight forward.

at the very start i didn't like aido, thought he was quite arrogant and mean, but later on hes just so cute and funny xDD

i really like ichijo! he seems really kind but unlike kaname is not scary at all, just genuinely kind. i didn't like the part where he helped his grandfather with rido though >_< but he only did that because rido was using shiki's body. he looks a lot like tamaki from ouran host club =D

going to read the manga that continues on from the anime yay~

I completely agree with you. Zero seems to like Yuki as the person she is. Kaname, on the other hand, loves Yuki because she was meant to be his future wife. Yeah, I'm really getting annoyed with Yuki too. I rather have Zero end up with another girl. Kaname can just have his lover. Yuki lost that chance to ever be with Zero again. Zero will be hunting down all the vampires in the future. Yuki, just stick with Kaname ok? Leave our Zero alone. It makes me feel so sad that Zero is so lonely. I wish he can be happy at the end.

Without the incest, Kaname's and Yuki's relationship seems beautiful. Kaname really loves her. A lot of people like this relationship and I can see why, but still I can't seem to accept them as a couple even though it's only a story. If my brothers know that I am reading this kind of story, I think they will beat me up. LOL.

Guest cee.jay

woo, i just caught up to chapter 57 and i love how mysterious kaname is with all his shienangians!

and boy is the new hunter on the block, cute or what?!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Pink_Peach

I like the Kaname & Yuki pairing even though they are siblings but Kaname isn't really her brother.

I never liked Zero until the latest chapter, no I'm so confused Zero seems like a better choice now..

• 3 weeks later...

English dub version of Vampire Knight!

So apparently they're going to have an english dub version of vampire knight & VK guilty

It's going to be so weird >_> lol

Though there isn't an exact release date, Viz Media got the license to dub it..

As of right now the english dub cast...

Ethan Murray as Kaname Kuran

Mela Lee as Yuki Cross

Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, Tamaki from Ouran Host Club) as Zero Kiryu

Credits: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=9009

Guest crashandburn

i want zero to end up with yuki so bad. :(

Same, I can't seem to like the Kaname/Yuki pairing. Zero/Yuki all the way!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

ahmg!! i love the newest chapter i was so gonna scream with "THAT" scene ahahahaha

i wish she would have to zero ahhhhhhhhhh XD

Archived