Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest iZZYBELLA

[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ omg so the other pureblood died?? i totally missed that *smacks head* i just remembered something about a delay :/

i kinda agreed with how zero acted towards yuuki

showing that he's not weak in front of her kekeke

sometimes yuuki need to be treated that way -_-

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Chapter 55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!!!!!! a freakin cliffhanger!! oh well the cute part is when zero was thirsty for yuki! >o<

Guest XJShinoda

^

LOL... YESH!!!!! Zero was effing hot when he was thirsty for you!!!! *evil smirk*

This chapter is better than i expected it to be. Aidou sempai used his ice ability. GAHHHHHH!!!!! I love to see him using his power...

Oh, not to forget the last scene where Zero and Kaname met up again! I love the way Zero called him 'Kuran'.... <3333333333333

Guest alainachen_604

I love vampire knight!

love the anime/manga

its just awesome :)

Guest l-almo

Such an awesome manga, one of my favorites. xD

Kaname!!~ haha

Guest ~fantasygurl~

AHHHHH! OMG!!

VK CHAPTER 56 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sagakure.livejournal.com/351796.html

Just finished reading and wow another cover of zero&yuki thats hot lol

This chapter was rather better than the last few chapters and its going really well just a lot of confusing on places

ARGH!! i want at least some romance between someone!! XD!!! (Im rooting one for zero and yuki teehee)

(Uh and i do want them to be in a room a-l-o-n-e t-o-g-e-t-h-e-r AHAHAHHA XD XD XD!!)

Guest Jooliyah

New chapter was boooring xP

Please make Yuki's lessons with Kaname full of tons and tons of romance!

Guest sexyguitarist_

I just watched the anime yesterday, and I fell in LOVE with ittt! <3

Zero's sooooo fineee~ he can drink my blood anytime! puhaha. XD

They're hotter than Edward. :]]

Yuuki + Zero = <3

Guest kawii_kiki55

i just started reading this 2 days ago and im loving it!

<3 Zero

Guest ~fantasygurl~

next chapter will be out around xmas teehee i love that

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

I watched the anime! I loved it. KANAME IS FREAKING HOTTTTTTTT. Pwns Edward any time of day. Or night.

I thought that Kaname's and Yuuki's relationship is so twisted. =P But...they're still cute together, I think...BLEGH is that totally wrong??? For those who got that far in the series or watched the anime, you know what I'm talking about! Anyways, I'm gonna buy the manga now! I want to own the books ^^ I don't want to just read it online.

Vampire Knight made me into an anime freak once again, yayyy

How come all my posts in the anime/manga/games section are so choppy and weird? lol.

Whoa!! i didn't know they had a Vampire Knight thread on soompi!!

This is my first time here, so i'd like to say "Hola!" to everyone!!

I read all 54 chapters of VK in 2days on OneManga and i'm now totally hooked on it.

I am pretty amazed at the amount of Zero-Yuuki shippers on this thread... (elsewhere too.)

Aaah....guess i'm one of the minorities...coz it's Kaname-Yuuki for me. XD love.gif

I mean, i do NOT support INCEST!! Nuh-Uh!! No way!!

but Kaname and Yuuki's relationship is soo.... mesmerizing to me that their "sibling" relationship just pales in comparison.

I totally heart the way Kaname always look-out and protects Yuuki. Yes..he may be evil, and may (sometimes) use others to achieve his goal, but in the end, it's always about Yuuki. Everything he does, all that he sacrifices is for Yuuki.

And for him to see her forget bout him through 10 years...i can imagine how it slowly killed him inside.

I can't help but like a guy who's slightly evil and have no qualms bout admitting it. Which is why Kaname is the most appealing to me in VK. He can be sly and deceiving, but he has never admitted to being the nice guy but the opposite in fact.

Whereas Zero is slightly...too much of a good-guy character. I still like him. But not as much as i like Kaname.

In the beginning of the manga, i was rooting for Zero.

Whenever Yuuki was in trouble i had hoped that Zero would be there for her.

And he would be. The way he supports her and protects her is a different approach from Kaname.

But as the manga proceeds, i keep getting the feeling that Zero is on a daily PMS routine.

Maybe it's the fact that he's slowly turning into a vampire that's causing the "PMS".

And i unconsciously started rooting for Kaname and Yuuki.

Idk....Zero-Yuuki doesn't have the sexual-tension that Yuuki and Kaname have.

With Kaname, the artist gives him a gentle, aristocratic aura.

But when he's with Yuuki, i could feel the suppressed "desire" that Kaname has for her.

Coupled with his slightly evil personality......oooo......

Makes me shiver...but in a good way.

Then again.....when you view it in sibling-mode, it's pretty gross!! Grossed me out too for a second there. Haha!

Neeways....i realize that Yuuki loves Kaname more than Zero. But that's my assumption. I know alot of you are quick to defend that statement. :lol:

Like i've mentioned elsewhere, intermarriage has been practiced by Pharoahs and Kings long past. Its taboo in this age and era coz people view family ties as sacred. Plus intermarriage messes with the genes...but i guess that doesn't matter if you're a vampire in this manga.

I totally love Aidou Hanabusa!! He's soo...freakin cute and always provides the comic-relief in the manga! I like how he teases Yuuki and creates trouble for her.

I can't wait to see what happens next. But i do know that the blissful relationship that Kaname and Yuuki have right now is not gonna last. I hope i'm wrong. i want them to be together in the end!! cries.gif

Guest -ponyo

Ponyo Stated : Omona O.O VK is Ponyo's LOVE <3!

Guest Amarante

2rq2gw7.png

The only reason I watched Vampire Knight was becuase of Rima and Shiki they're so cute together!

Guest porini

I watched it all and I'm still reading the new chapters I think it's not that good anymore after they left with Kaname that should be over now it'S complicated

Guest Iloveminwooandbrian

I wonder if there going to make another Episode Of this Anime O_O

Cause i absoulutely adore VK.

Guest kromy

OMG I love this anime so much! I hope they release the new season soon!

Guest MELODiSTx

I prefer the manga over anime. :o The anime art is bad compared to the manga art.