hahaha, manicures and pedicures loool

am i the only one who thinks Kaito is hot? :X

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evanesam

I'm love this anime

I saw it so many times and it doesn't bother me!!

about the characters Yuki is really boring she's always saying the same things

but I love the way Kaname and Zero watch her and talk to her

ASDJNDLNGKLDFNLGKDLKG Zero/Yuuki meet next chapter.. grrrrr, I'm getting sick of waiting.

and wtf, Kaname is girlier than I would've thought xDDD;; manicures, wow, um.

OMG REALLY ??? YES YES ZeroxYuuki is a MUST

kaname manicure? eeerrrr the author getting weirder lol XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stolen_waters

I'm sorry if this has been asked several times now, but at what volume/chapter did the anime end?

I've read the manga like a year ago, and now, I couldn't remember where I stopped exactly. I remember though that I stopped around the part of Rido's awakenig.

I've just finished the anime, and I would like to continue with the manga.

Also, looks like most of you guys like Zero being with Yuki, but I am totally against that. LOL

I agree that the ending of the anime is a bit crappy, but I'm definitely happy and contented that Yuki ended up with Kaname. :P

(but if the manga won't be going that way, I won't continue reading it) :ph34r:

Guest ~fantasygurl~

I'm sorry if this has been asked several times now, but at what volume/chapter did the anime end?

I've read the manga like a year ago, and now, I couldn't remember where I stopped exactly. I remember though that I stopped around the part of Rido's awakenig.

I've just finished the anime, and I would like to continue with the manga.

Also, looks like most of you guys like Zero being with Yuki, but I am totally against that. LOL

I agree that the ending of the anime is a bit crappy, but I'm definitely happy and contented that Yuki ended up with Kaname. :P

(but if the manga won't be going that way, I won't continue reading it) :ph34r:

Chapter 46 volume 10 and up for that is

Guest Atmosphere.

I only watched the 4th episode that my boyfriend downloaded for us. But when I saw this topic on Soompi, I wanted to watch the first episode.. I guess it's because after watching Twilight movie, I wanted to watch Vampire Anime? So yeah.. and wow I fell in love WITH THIS ANIME! I fell in love with Zero Kiryuu, I really loved his character role. I watched 15 episodes in one day heehee XD I remember reading a petition for Season 3 to come out. I was so curious how it will end... and omg... I was very sad about who she ended up with, but hey... it's better that way. Because shows him single since she left him for Kaname, so I can have him ALL TO MYSELF MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest angel_cutie

i watched the anime~ it was ok but i didnt like the ending

it just kinda cut off...i guess she ended up with kaname??they dont really say do they???

>_____<

i cant read the manga lol its toooo much

• 2 weeks later...

This manga is getting weirder and weirder by the moment. I like the beginning of the manga, but everything changes after revelations after revelations. Please get back on track with the story. I want Yuuki to end up with Zero. If Yuuki ends up with her brother as her lover, I'm going to be disgusted with the author.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

This manga is getting weirder and weirder by the moment. I like the beginning of the manga, but everything changes after revelations after revelations. Please get back on track with the story. I want Yuuki to end up with Zero. If Yuuki ends up with her brother as her lover, I'm going to be disgusted with the author.

Kaname is not really her brother. He's the first demon king who was reborn on Yuuki's brother's body. His body is tucked somewhere, probably behind that door that Aidou and Yuuki came across some chapters earlier.

Besides, We shouldn't be judging vampires in a humanistic point of view. Of course it'll be disgusting, but it's what vampires do. It's like blaming a bear for killing a human. It's called instincts.

Guest changline

i read this manga...the story has very nice twists, it's currently on episode number 53, still have to chack out if 54 is out...love zerooo, yuuki and kaname..aidou is cute too, his funny... :D

Kaname is not really her brother. He's the first demon king who was reborn on Yuuki's brother's body. His body is tucked somewhere, probably behind that door that Aidou and Yuuki came across some chapters earlier.

Besides, We shouldn't be judging vampires in a humanistic point of view. Of course it'll be disgusting, but it's what vampires do. It's like blaming a bear for killing a human. It's called instincts.

Really? I knew that kaname isn't really her brother but i didn't think he used the body of yuuki's brother...wow, i need to reread the manga...thanks for the info... :D

Kaname is amazing :X

hahaha, manicures and pedicures loool

am i the only one who thinks Kaito is hot? :X

i think kaito is pretty hot too..lol :D

Kaname has a very complex personality, sometimes he's so kind, sometimes he's really scary...but he really does everything for yuuki... :)

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i think kaito is pretty hot too..lol :D

Kaname has a very complex personality, sometimes he's so kind, sometimes he's really scary...but he really does everything for yuuki... :)

Yes, which is one of the reasons why i like Kaname. He does what he thinks he has to do for the person he loves and not let the obstacles (of all forms) get the better of him.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

new chapter was a bit lacking, don't you think? sara, i hate her so much. but idk... if she dies i might like her.

zero and yuuki was cool, but still lacking. but i like the manicure/pedicure!kaname. very cute and OOC xD

Guest XJShinoda

To be honest, I'm kinda disappointed with the latest chapter. I was expecting MORE on the chemistry of Yuuki and Zero, it turned out to be another waste of chapter. 'Waste' is a bit too harsh, but i can't really stand the slow moving story at times. T^T I hope it gets better in the next chapter.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

zero was mean but i guess that what yuki gets for not talking to him in the first place ha!

yori and yuki hmm i wonder what will happen between bestfriends...........

i actually like this chapter a bit more than the other few previous i feel more wanting more now ;p

Guest termination_override

ASDLJNDLFKGNKLDF I was all excited for this chapter, but yeah, I agree that it was lacking.. oh well, just glad Zero and Yuuki finally met (and Yori again, too) though it wasn't very exciting..

Archived