Quantcast

[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

^

sorry for makin it no that clear lol XD

i mean chapter 50 sucks coz the story is boring nothing much happen @_@

and ofcourse the story of kanamexyuuki just the same like previous chaps

always like that nothing's new so it's boring, if the creator wants to make love triangle well she deff only make kanamexyuuki romance all the time lol and it's the same kinda story between them ever since they got together

bout zero and kaname idk but to me zero seems more intriguing =/ that's why i like his character since the mid of the story (i used to like both but now more to zero) XD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ the chapter was not boring at all..there were a lot of "hints" there. Zero "could" be the new head of the Vampire Hunter Assoc. Kaname is the representative of the entire vampire race. Yuuki still can't feed on her own xD

I'm excited as to when Kaname and Zero will fight, they're on opposite ends they're so bound to have battle :D and of course, when Yuuki finds out that Kaname isn't really "Kaname". But who cares, she still liked the new Kaname xD i don't think she knows who the old Kaname was...

Guest moshimellow

I never really liked this manga. The art was lovely but the storyline was rather weak. The anime looks TONNES worse than the manga though because at least the art in the manga was pretty.

Zero is cool despite this.

Guest auroev

god damn>.< im fckn pissed i bought dvd's of VN twice...and both didnt have complete eps..damn it...i just wanna finish watchin this...i love Zero~ lol

so what happened in the end????..lol please tell me.XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ i don't think it is >.< i mean...major development!! Zero would be the Hunter Assoc. President when he gets older (as said so by Yagari)...and lool, and i thought the Vampire Council was scary...now the Hunter Assoc. is scarier =__=.

anyways... chibi Yuuki straddling Kaname OMFG so cute >.<

And that huge door, Yuuki said she smelt Kaname from behind that door. I'm wondering...Kaname is the re-awoken king of the vampires and ancestor of the Kuran family right? And he didn't get to go back to his real body, unlike when Rido was reawoken. Maybe, his real body is behind that door?? idk... but yeah.... i have a feeling.

.....and of course, Yuuki finally using her fangs! And that she's holding on to her "humanity" that it's like killing her real "vampire" self.

I actually feel sad for Kaname. I mean, Yuuki saying that Kaname won't be able to satisfy Yuuki fully since a part of her still hangs on to Zero. Not that i have anything against Zero... i'd feel equally sad if it the other way =__=. .

but i guess it is for ppl who are after the love story...

Guest littledango

i heard from a friend about that shojo beat wont be serialized anymore. i cant really say my opinion about it since i just read the manga either online or buy the manga.

my other friend told me two days ago that ch. 51 came out and she said it was really good. i read it yesterday...and i kinda feel like the storyline is dying a bit. i dont dislike the kanamexyuki couple. but nothing is really changing... i feel a bit sad for kaname because yuki still want zero but the zeroxyuki couple seems a bit more interesting. i just really dont know anymore and what to say my opinion about it since nothing is changing between yuki and kaname. i dunno...but i just have a feeling that yuki will end up with zero in the end...

Guest XJShinoda

I was kinda disappointed with Chapter 51.

I thought Zero and Kaname would finally meet, it didn't turn out that way. = = It's getting more draggy than ever, I hope Hino sensei would make the story go faster...

P/S: ZERO AND KANAME are so HOT!!! And AIDOU~!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

i'm sorry and i don't mean to bust anyone's bubble...but has the thought ever occurred in anyone's mind

that Yuuki might die at the end? unless some miracle happens where she actually turns full human? :blink:.

i'm just guessing but it seems more like a...plausible solution. i mean its kind of like a never ending cycle and

the "pure bloods" are kind of the ones in the middle of all this chaos. it would make more sense to end the story

this way *shrugs*. but i can't wait for the story to evolve on its own and surprise us with its ending (whatever it is).

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i'm sorry and i don't mean to bust anyone's bubble...but has the thought ever occurred in anyone's mind

that Yuuki might die at the end? unless some miracle happens where she actually turns full human? :blink:.

i'm just guessing but it seems more like a...plausible solution. i mean its kind of like a never ending cycle and

the "pure bloods" are kind of the ones in the middle of all this chaos. it would make more sense to end the story

this way *shrugs*. but i can't wait for the story to evolve on its own and surprise us with its ending (whatever it is).

I've thought of her dying, one of them has to die. If Zero will be the one to kill her, Kaname for sure will avenge her...making the story go around again. I don't see Kaname just being passive if something like this is to happen.

Guest Justalilodreamer

i definitely think that at least one of the three will have to make the ultimate sacrifice but i dont really care who dies anymore ...the manga has gotten unbelievably annoying and boring

I've thought of her dying, one of them has to die. If Zero will be the one to kill her, Kaname for sure will avenge her...making the story go around again. I don't see Kaname just being passive if something like this is to happen.

i forsure won't be surprised if Kaname dies since he's become so dark (not saying he wasn't dark to begin with).

but i would be shocked if ZERO dies. the reason why i think Yuuki might die is because now the stories turned

around on the promise they made for eachother. so i won't be shocked if ZERO ends up killing her or whatever.

and about Kaname avenging her death..hrm..i dunno about that since, i feel like something might happen to him.

but who knows. well whatever it is i just can't wait to see~

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i definitely think that at least one of the three will have to make the ultimate sacrifice but i dont really care who dies anymore ...the manga has gotten unbelievably annoying and boring

ditto on that and the storyline is killing me caz it seems like it's dying on me and i hate it a bit now but i am only reading it caz of zero ;p

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

being an ex-psych student...i asked my friends why they dislike vampire knight now. they sorta gave the same reasons *more or less* as most people in the previous posts.

now i wonder, is the story "dying" because it is starting to "suck"? does it "suck" because it's not what you've envisioned it?

i don't wanna start a war or something...just a friendly discussion since i'm weirdly curious about these things. not just for vampire knight, but almost every other thing that i read/watch.

although personally, i do not think it sucks. i am a kaname fan, i admit that, but his presence *or smth* isn't what's making me read on :X and the story is not "dying". I think the mangaka is doing some plot and character development as of this moment and usually those moments could get boring.

anyways, i'm really curious as to what's behind that door that Aidou and Yuuki came across. Why did Yuuki feel "Kaname's presence" there when he's out somewhere? I'm thinking...his real body is located behind that door. And Yuuki feeling "half empty" still because of Zero's absence. I'm sure that will not just come to pass, hopefully an encounter will happen. If Zero would be able to forgive what Shizuka has done to his family *since she was acting on her own accord*, will he be able to accept vampire Yuuki?

discussion in progress? :D

being an ex-psych student...i asked my friends why they dislike vampire knight now. they sorta gave the same reasons *more or less* as most people in the previous posts.

now i wonder, is the story "dying" because it is starting to "suck"? does it "suck" because it's not what you've envisioned it?

i don't wanna start a war or something...just a friendly discussion since i'm weirdly curious about these things. not just for vampire knight, but almost every other thing that i read/watch.

although personally, i do not think it sucks. i am a kaname fan, i admit that, but his presence *or smth* isn't what's making me read on :X and the story is not "dying". I think the mangaka is doing some plot and character development as of this moment and usually those moments could get boring.

anyways, i'm really curious as to what's behind that door that Aidou and Yuuki came across. Why did Yuuki feel "Kaname's presence" there when he's out somewhere? I'm thinking...his real body is located behind that door. And Yuuki feeling "half empty" still because of Zero's absence. I'm sure that will not just come to pass, hopefully an encounter will happen. If Zero would be able to forgive what Shizuka has done to his family *since she was acting on her own accord*, will he be able to accept vampire Yuuki?

discussion in progress? :D

i'm a ZERO fan though i do feel for Kaname ^^;.

i'm glad you brought that up though. since the manga is still continuing on i think it best to ask questions and talk about VK. i myself don't understand why everyone is disliking VK now.

i think the anime just ruined the interest of once VK fans. but the manga is quite different since it is still ongoing. i know its selfish to say i want the writer and artist to hurry up with

the manga but it is dragging on. even with that i'm still interested in the story and how its going to pan out.

a lot of questions still need to be answered and so i love how the 3rd season is coming out now. some of the questions you stated holds true that the story is just going to be more enticing.

and so i don't think ZERO hasn't forgiven Yuuki. there is nothing to fogive. i mean she's been a vampire since her birth and so that is something that Yuuki cannot atone for. i think ZERO knows that and he's just coming to terms with the fact that she is a "PURE-BLOODED" vampire now. the story with the death of his family and Shizuka i think is done with. though it is still a big part of the story. i'm sure its going to be brought up later on in the future but it doesn't exactly coincides with ZERO and his feelings toward Yuuki. ZERO and Yuuki knows that this is their fate and that one day they'll have to face eachother again. and when that day comes they each know their on opposite sides. the question is just when is that day going to come?

Guest doremii*

idek what's going on in this manga anymore. lol

I started reading it again and ever since the whole rido thing, the manga's become so weird/draggy.

Archived