[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

Guest mzxx3vil3vaxx

^ i think they're only discontinuing the magazine. but they'll still publish mangas... if they were to close down entirely. i would feel super depressed D:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest akito&agito

EHHH?

SHOJO BEAT CLOSED?

OMG. What is my friend going to do.

Lol, I buy Madman so that's okay...

Ah, how do I break the news?

Oh and there was so much more of Zero in chapter 50 ^o^.

Haha I loved his scenes.

And Aido ~ kya, love him too ^-^ and his dad is cool xD

Guest StrwB3rry

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this series. (:

i read it online but i didnt get the same feeling as i did when i had the actual book in my hand.

haha i know im werid ^^"

Guest XJShinoda

Finished reading the latest chapter last night. Ok, there's more Zero in it. *evils laugh* He looks more mature in the story, i guess he has been through a lot after the killing of Rido. Awhhh.... But i'm happy that he remains as a normal vampire where he can take the blood tables! Yay!!! He won't fall into Level E, and there'll be more story coming up. It's getting interestng beginning this chapter... I can't wait for Kaname and Zero to meet!!!! Gahhh!!!! A possible Vampire Hunter President and the President of the entire Vampire Society!!!! Gahhhh!!! *nose bleeds*

P/S: I love the way that Aidou tutors Yuki. XD He's so hot!!!!!!!

Guest em<3

wahh I used to like Kaname x Yuuki but ever since the whole I'm your brother but not incest thing i kind of got turned off for some reason LOL (and I usually like incest in manga LAWL :rolleyes: go figure) But ever since they killed Rido I'm a Zero shipper all the way. Damn that boy is angsty

^ lol same as the two people above.

i think kaname was hotter during the school arc and wow i have no idea what the author did to zero but he's like smoking hot in the recent chapter.

i hope zero and yuuki end up together.. ? i don't like yuuki's character anymore. i understand she's confused and she's trying her hardest to fit into the environment.. but i liked her personality in the school arc much better. she seems so quiet.. unlike the boisterous girl we were introduced to in the beginning of the manga.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ i guess being a vampire changed her into a more mellow version? i mean, zero changed too... is it just me or the way he moves around looks a lot like how kaname moves around? =___=

i also don't like how yuuki is atm... and kaname being so passive on letting yuuki feed on her own. it's not like i want her to start feeding on humans or whatever, i just don't want her to get used...

and yeah...i'm still a kanamexyuuki shipper. i don't care whoever she ends up with, as long as there's enough plot development for it to make it at least believeable and not just BAM! ___xyuuki in your face :X

Guest ieyasu

i was actually anticipating a kaienxjuri (winter) episode between zero & yuuki if you get what i mean lol

Guest t0ma^^fan

0hh well.. i guess my imaginati0n is wr0ng thinking ab0ut yuuki and zer0 t0 meet in chapter 50 but naah! :tears:

but anyway, the p0sitive side is that zer0 is l0oking s0o0o h0t and amazing in this chapter + aidou-senpai of course! ~kyaaa!!! XD

....my imagination starts running wild right now that may the letter he hid from aidou was meant for zero, maybe to know if he's doing fine, whatsoever... or best if she wrote, he misses and likes zero than kaname... bwahahahaha XD

i can't wait f0r the next chapters t0 come... zero and kaname will eventually meet neh.. as well as yuuki..

*wishing *wishing c:

Guest yoko102308

Shojo Beat discontinued >______________________<

I have almost all of them~..well except last year and this year. Books-A-Million stopped carrying SB & Walmart only gets every other issue.

I gotta get ALL of last years and this years! Though...SB isn't that fun anymore. Back in 2005 it was da bomb~

__

I have to read the latest chapter of VK! Zero <3 <3

I'm kinda sad how everything is changing though..but that makes a good manga right?

Guest TWNC

i'm sorry, i know this is off topic, but is it true that shojobeat is being discontinued? and where did y'all here of it? Because over here, there are soo many places that still carry current shojobeat copies all the time (hope i don't jinx it >.<)

Guest akito&agito

Darn, now I will have to break the terrible news.

Gah, waiting until the 24th xD

Zero all the way.

Don't like Yuuki no more <_<

wait no more VK??? i don get it >.<

Chap 50 sucks!!! but Zero HOT lol XD

i guess the creator love kanamexyuuki more bleh

the story gets boring

seeing them both like seeing danxserena from GG lol (no offense to the fans >.< ) it's like why most ppl like Chuck more coz he's complex lol too cool just gonna be boring sometimes, but if cool but like zero it's Hot ok whatever hahahaha

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

wait no more VK??? i don get it >.<

Chap 50 sucks!!! but Zero HOT lol XD

i guess the creator love kanamexyuuki more bleh

the story gets boring

seeing them both like seeing danxserena from GG lol (no offense to the fans >.< ) it's like why most ppl like Chuck more coz he's complex lol too cool just gonna be boring sometimes, but if cool but like zero it's Hot ok whatever hahahaha

we were discussing about Shojo Beat being discontinued. Vampire Knight is being serialized in Shojo Beat for North America. Vampire Knight is still being serialized in LaLa magazine in Japan.

I guess...we all have different opinions, but i don't think saying a chapter sucks just because zero isn't with yuuki is fair. as for comparison, both Kaname and Zero are complex characters (the Yuuki factor is equal since we're not really certain who she's going to end up with or if she'll even live by the end of the manga)...no one is more interesting than the other, it just comes down to who the fan's bias is on.

^

sorry for makin it no that clear lol XD

i mean chapter 50 sucks coz the story is boring nothing much happen @_@

and ofcourse the story of kanamexyuuki just the same like previous chaps

always like that nothing's new so it's boring, if the creator wants to make love triangle well she deff only make kanamexyuuki romance all the time lol and it's the same kinda story between them ever since they got together

bout zero and kaname idk but to me zero seems more intriguing =/ that's why i like his character since the mid of the story (i used to like both but now more to zero) XD

Archived