[MANGA/ANIME] Vampire Knight

Guest iZZYBELLA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ hmm. i don't think they're really sort of...related in that way. Kaname *now* is the reincarnation of the first pureblood vampire there Yuuki wasn't even born yet when he was alive for the first time. I think the reason why Yuuki claimed him to be her brother because they were sort of raised that way...i mean, they used to live together :X i don't really know....but then again...i don't really have any disgust towards incest on manga :/

and thanks for everyone's replies so far! i really love reading everyone's thoughts :D it's really interesting to read everyone's thoughts on stuff, since we're not all on the same side ^^; keep them coming please? i'd love to read more why the storyline is "dying"

moving on... Chapter 52 is out!

SUPER MASOCHISTIC KANAME right here~! Idek where to begin...Yuuki was sort wanting to punish herself because she loves both Zero AND Kaname and therefore doesn't deserve Kaname's love and deserves punishment...and pushes herself away from Kaname. But Kaname was all like, asking for more pain...from her...LITERALLY!. He was like, he could just kill her right after the meeting with the Hunter Assoc...because he'd LOVE to be killed by Yuuki's hands O.O wow, idk. But i guess, i'd be like that too if the love of my life who i waited for how many effing centuries decides to pull away from me because he thinks he doesn't deserve me. It's like, backing away when the goal's just 10 meters away! :X Not to mention she finally bites Kaname with her own fangs...on his neck. And damn the face he makes when he feels her fangs sink in is...sort of kinky :X while drinking his blood though, she starts to cry involuntarily as she saw glimpses of Kaname's thoughts. It got too complex for me to understand here...so i'll leave it at that... but i sense some problems in the future... Yuuki asked him what's behind that door *that she and Aidou had seen in the past chapters* but Kaname didn't respond!

-somewhere in this time period, Kain and Ruka were in front of this castle somewhere, and then a vampire girl appears and attacks them with the thought that they might be wanting to awaken the ancestors. but they do say they're just there to check out the peace, as ordered by Kaname.

*anyways enough of that, let's talk about Zero!*

Zero goes to the Hunter Assoc, and he's met with Yagari and this other guy *who sort of insults him*. And then Yagari says something about a party right after the meeting with the vampires *with Kaname *_* omg* Zero says somewhere that he doesn't really like being the president *as said by the other guy* but Yagari insists since the president needs to "impose fear to the hunters" and since Zero is the strongest of them all at this moment *vampire powers*, he is fit to be president *but last chappie they said he has to be of the right age or smth??!? forgot it* and then Yagari gives Zero a list of the vampires who'll be going to the party ^^

and then.......of course, Kaname sent invitations to Sarah. She also sent Takuma's invitation to her which means she got owned by Kaname since he already knows Takuma is there with her xD but is sort of bothering since....they seemed "friendly" or smth. I'm like..NOOO!!! not Ichijou TT__TT~!! She burned the invitation anyways....

the chapter ends with Ruka training Yuuki Etiquette 101, like how to be ladylike and how to behave properly. She does some pretty epic moves here *will not spoil you*

idk about you but it's getting quite interesting again.

V ahhh, sorry =___= i should have mentioned i read the raws =_=.

^OMG CHAPTER 52 IS OUT NOW! :w00t:

thanks for letting us know, omg can't wait!

brb ;)

edit: omg not out yet maybe in a couple of hours?

but because of my insane obsession i stole a peek at your

shorty summary and omg...read it all T T *wish i had the patience*

but omg...

Guest Jooliyah

I totally just died int he beginning of the new chapter! I'm a Kaname fan, and it was soooo cute ^o^ Super masochist Kaname, LOL.

But I don't get why it's such a big deal to use her fangs now. She already drank from Kaname right after she became a vampire, so it's not like it was the first time =/

Guest ~fantasygurl~

well i suppose this chapter finally had a feeling to it now and i finally saw zero after so long

i can't wait for the ball dance and im already guessing whats gonna happen at the dance hehehehe

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

I totally just died int he beginning of the new chapter! I'm a Kaname fan, and it was soooo cute ^o^ Super masochist Kaname, LOL.

But I don't get why it's such a big deal to use her fangs now. She already drank from Kaname right after she became a vampire, so it's not like it was the first time =/

yeah she drank from Kaname before, but it was always Kaname who would...slit his wrist or smth, to let the blood out. In the last chapter, it was mentioned that Yuuki hesitated to use her fangs because she doesn't want to let go of her human side, thus suppressing her vampire side.

i used to be super obsessed with this manga but mm i feel like after yuuki has turned into a vampire (basically end of school arc) it got kinda dull. like i used to be a kanamexyuuki fan but not really anymore cuz he seems so possessive n iono, yuuki seems so.. desperate. yes i know that she's like new to the vampire stuff and whatever but she lost that "spunk" that she showed in the first chapters of VK. i don't really feel like I can connect to her or let alone have "known her" character for the last 50 chapters anymore. plus there's the inconsistency of when the new chapters are released.

iono the manga has taken a weird turn and i don't like the way it's going as much as it was before, or perhaps it's the lack of action and lots of "mulling" period before the tension and the anxiety builds up again.

but i'm reading it for zero cuz out of the three (ok kaname hasn't exactly changed, we just see him more so he's less mysterious?) i like his transformation the most. i hope the ball scene in the next chapter would be amazing.

Guest Kagenai

I've read the first four volumes and I really enjoy the series.I was really glad when VIZ announced they were bringing the anime to america.

Guest .:dark.moon:.

i love this manga ^____^ it has such pretty art~

my fav is kaname is zero XD

i needa re-read parts tho ... im getting confused ish :sweatingbullets:

Guest severus

Draggy storyline nowadays ... I haven't read a single chapter after 48...

they should just make zero and yuuki meet and fight and make up and fight and make up lol XD

Mhm. Fight and break up. Kiss and make up :D

• 3 weeks later...

Draggy storyline nowadays ... I haven't read a single chapter after 48...

Mhm. Fight and break up. Kiss and make up :D

Right on lol XD if yuuki and zero being like that

it won't be boring hahahahaha

maybe zero should just meet other girl lol that way yuuki will get jealous and bite the gal rofl XD

Guest Jooliyah

Chap 53 is on mangafox right now =3

blah...nothing happened except that now we know Kaname knows how to do a manicure :o

LOL

I cracked up when I got to that part, haha.

Kaito scares me. He seems way more bloodthirsty than Zero, but he is hot *o* I'm glad all the characters got back together. I can't wait to see what'll happen next! This chapter was more of a setting; nothing fascinating except for Kaname's fetish, haha.

Guest termination_override

ASDJNDLNGKLDFNLGKDLKG Zero/Yuuki meet next chapter.. grrrrr, I'm getting sick of waiting.

and wtf, Kaname is girlier than I would've thought xDDD;; manicures, wow, um.

Archived