Cross singing!!

Guest whoisdisjosh

Guest whoisdisjosh
Since You've Been Gone and My Boo
So i decided to record some girl songs.... First we have Kelly Clarkson's Since You've Been Gone and then the Alicia Keye's part in My Boo... I recorded a version of My Boo long time ago but i just had the usher parts in it... this new version has added guitar riffs and i also sang alcia keye's part... it was a bit strange but all is well.... Alicia Keye's chorus sounds horrible cause it is just too damn high... Ill try to clean that up once my voice gets better.... Comments/Criticisms are all welcome... Enjoy - Soundclick

Guest Sakura Li

Whoaa... Totally did not expect you to sing girl songs. XD Saving my spot and I'll be back! ^^

Edit: ^^ Stick with guy songs. XD It was a nice attempt at those songs tho. Just... Ahaha.. Sorry! I was laughing like crazy when I heard My Boo and you saying there's a new man in my life. XD Good job tho! ^^

Hm, that was interesting.

" even though theres another man in my life, you will always be my boo " , I'm sorry, but when I heard that part I started cracking up. :lol:

You could probably pull this off if you practice reaching high notes. Good Job.

Oh , btw, where'd you get your tabs for my boo ?

Guest iiDivineii

Crap. I so didn't expect your voice to be that nice. (Sorry.)

Your voice isn't high enough for the girl part BUT it was still hot. <3

Nice try!!! P.S Your voice is sexy. >.< haha.

dang your voice is suuuave! lol :x

" even though theres another man in my life, you will always be my boo " , I'm sorry, but when I heard that part I started cracking up.

:lol: same hereeeee =P

but it's okay, you got balls. & you sound greatttt & when you try to hit the high notes when your voice is like cracking'ish... i likee :DDD

lol@since you've been gone.. err.. no :x

Archived