복면검사 커피 프린스 앞에서 촬영중2015

cr : Baidu

expl cr : KimsunaonlineFB / @claribel05

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

Another BTS photo filming

cr  shared via / by : FB TeamKimStar (thank you Rhian I hope you posting it in Soompi too)

Guest Yurichin

Filming photo KIm Sun Ah as Yoo Min Hee with her co-stars (Hong Seok Cheong -The one w glasses and another one) --- credit /shared via by : FB TeamKimStar (Thank you again Rhian)

I miss her so much...what about you guys???

Masked prosecutor Thread Link : Masked Prosecutor Soompi Thread

Guest Yurichin

I'm sorry for bring it up again, I just can't get over it...it's just how lovely they are...(drama god must know what I want)  but Sam Soon is forever Sam Shik's (KSA upcoming drama only 16 episodes, I wish there will be another good news after this, I'm not preceding what happen now, but it's just for releasing what I have in mind, just can't get over them even after so long)

They are so sweet....^_^

cr : owner

Guest Yurichin

Kim Sun Ah, Masked Prosecutor Filming

masked inspection 'first shot of the actress Kim Sun-A uniformed figure is unveiled.

KBS, which anticipated return after three years of Kim Sun-A 2TV new drama "Masked inspection
' unveiled the first shooting photos of Kim Sun-A.

Kim Sun-A is the Gangnam Police Department Homicide Lieutenant yuminhui . Yuminhui the police force from any external pressure to the definition of an elite criminal unwavering pie Now, push the belief that people who believe their end.

Kim Sun-A is a refined masculinity broke the Detective Blowout punggineun image and the home theater will come in the form of a feminine criminal. Professional and dignified look up from the emotional aspect as based on 'feelings investigators' spread out a detailed investigation of the women, rich and expectations in acting was a yuminhui be represented by Kim Sun-A with a human appeal ssolrind

sc : http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20150505/71072266/1

Instagram post from: @tonyhong1004

May 4, 2015

☆English translation☆ (by: CLARIBEL)

KBS wednesday~thursday mini series "Masked Prosecutor".
With Kim Sun-A, Joo Sang-wook and Um Ki-joon.
It will start on May (20, 9:55PM Korean time).
Please look forward for it.

@tonyhong1004: #kbs #수목미니시리즈 #복면검사 #김선아 #주상욱 #엄기준 5월말 시작합니다 기대해주세여

Picture from: Hong Seok-cheon /@tonghong1004 (thank you!)

Guest Yurichin

Kim Sun-ah, Joo Sang-wook’s first stills for Masked Prosecutor

by javabeans | May 5, 2015

Kim Sun-ah is back! (Okay, I’m also happy that Joo Sang-wook is back, but the guy’s done a lot of shows recently and I’ve enjoyed most of them, so my anticipation right now is more about her)

KBS’s Masked Prosecutor has begun shooting, and has released the initial stills featuring its two leads. Sadly there are no masks involved, which is a shame — because c’mon, nobody’s going to be watching Masked Prosecutor for the plain ol’ prosecutor bits when there’s the whole other storyline where he’s a secret hero at night, right? More mask, less prosecutor!

The stills here feature Kim Sun-ah dressed in uniform as she walks down a street in Hongdae, and come from a flashback to her character’s past. She plays an elite detective and the violent crimes squad chief, who’s never tempted to stray from the right path or crumble under pressure, and who presses on fiercely till the end. So she’s skilled and dogged, which ought to set her up to clash with the hero — we know Joo Sang-woo’s basically playing Bruce Wayne as his cover persona, all glib and polished (and materialistic to boot) in his day suit.

His fistfighting nighttime avenger identity (would one tiny mask shot have killed you, producers?) is driven to mete out justice against baddies, so while he and Kim Sun-ah share similar goals in reality, I’m betting it’s not exactly smooth sailing for them. He’s got a cover identity to maintain, and she’s got no fools to suffer. Can’t wait to see the action-comedy-romance kick into high gear; Masked Prosecutor takes over from Unkind Women and premieres later this month.

sc : Dramabeans

Instagram post from: @tonyhong1004    (https://www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline)
May 6, 2015

☆English translation☆ (by: CLARIBEL)

"Masked Prosecutor"
with Kim Sun A
We will be staying up all night for the shooting/We are having an overnight filming. ㅠ

@tonyhong1004: #복면검사 #김선아 우린 밤샘촬영중 ㅠ

Picture from: tonyhong1004/Hong Seok-cheon (thank you!)

Instagram post from: @tonyhong1004   ( https://www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline)
May 6, 2015

☆ENGLISH TRANSLATION☆ (by: CLARIBEL)

"Masked Prosecutor's" (filming)
with Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun A.
Playing and creating memories in one's spare time during our filming.

@tonyhong1004: #복면검사 #주상욱 #김선아 촬영중간 짬짬이 추억놀이

Picture from: Hong Seok-cheon/tonyhong1004 (thank you!)

Guest Yurichin

'Masked Investigator' unveils Kim Seon-ah's first still images

Kim Seon-ah is returning to the small screen in three years. Her appearance during the first filming session for the drama, "Masked Investigator" was captured.

On May 5th, KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Investigator" unveiled Kim Seon-ah's still images from her first filming session. She plays the female leading role, Yoo Min-hee, an elite graduate from Korean National Police University, who is never swayed by any sort of pressure and pushes forward to accomplish what she believes.

The first filming was done in Hongdae area. Kim Seon-ah dressed in the clean and neat police uniform demanded attention. She did not lose her smile all throughout the filming session and had a chit chat with the spectators who gathered around the filming set as well. She also showed off her Japanese language skills responding to a question from a Japanese passerby at the spot.

The production team of "Masked Investigator", Kimjonghak Production said, "Kim Seon-ah has been making efforts to own every single details of the script since her cast was confirmed. While Kim Seon-ah is already well-known for her ability to bring up a character to life, we'd like to ask for much anticipation on what she will come up this time with her character, Yoo Min-hee in "Masked Investigator""

"Masked Investigator" is scheduled to be aired on May 20th after the completion of "Unkind Women".

Source : star.mt.co.kr/view/st...

via Hancinema

Star News - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Kim Sun Ah on her first day of filming..Anticipating her role of a detective 

1. [+1629, -27] This noona doesn't look old at all while I have aged greatly

2. [+1578, -23] Sam Soon-ah, why do you never age?...

3. [+1253, -29] Heol. Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah in a drama together. I'm so excited!!!

4. [+94, -3] Can't go wrong with Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah. As long as the drama is well-written, it will be a guaranteed success.

5. [+36, -1] How can she be 40 years old and still look so good?

6. [+30, -1] I got really addicted to 'Scent of  a Woman'. I'm anticipating this one too!!

7. [+24, -1] I've been a fan ever since Kim Sam Soon, my favourite drama. 'Scent of a Woman' and 'City Hall' were amazing as well

cred: kkuljaem

Guest Yurichin

KSA FB update

FACEBOOK Update by...SuNNy
May 6, 2015

☆ENGLISH TRANSLATION☆

It's been so long, right?

Long time no see!
Because It's been a long time!
So long time no see??? Haha

I came along with actor Joo Sang-wook^^
Who is a little handsome than me... hahaha

We are going to lead you to this drama.
"Masked Prosecutor" at KBS2 which will start on May 20 (wednesday)..

Please give your full support to actor Joo Sang-wook as (Dae-cheul)^^

The weather is unpredictable, it's sometimes hot and (sometimes) chilly/cold..

Health is always our priority.. You know it right?

I'll be back again~^^

Coming SooN... Cheul and Min (Ha Dae-cheul and Yo Min-heel(?)

SuNight~^^

Eng Translation by Claribel @claribel05 (thank you so much ^_^)

Guest Yurichin

Kim Sun Ah Looks Chic In Her Police Detective Uniform

BY Julie Jones | May 06, 2015 ; source & credit : Kdramastars

Kim Sun Ah gained 15 pounds to pay the role of pastry chef Kim Sam Soon in "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon." And still she looked great.

She slimmed down considerably to play the role of the celebrity shoe designer Hwang Ji An in "I Do I Do," looking fashionably slender in her designer clothes.

Her next role in the drama "Masked Investigator" will not require her to wear any designer clothes. In that drama she plays Yoo Min Hee, the tough-talking chief of a detective squad in a major crimes unit.

Yoo Min Hee is an elite graduate of the Korean National Police University. She is very is good at what she does but she also has a secret agenda.

The first on-set photo stills photos were released in the Korean media outlet Star Today and show the actress on location in Seoul's Hongdae area. The photos show that Kim Sun Ah looks effortlessly chic even when she is wearing a uniform.

Representatives of the drama's production company Kim Jong Hak Productions told Star Today that the actress has taken her role very seriously.

"While Kim Sun Ah is already well known for her ability to bring a character to life, we'd like to ask for much anticipation for what she will come up with this time, when playing her character Yoo Min Hee in 'Masked Investigator.'"

The role will be a small screen comeback for Kim Sun Ah, who has not done a k-drama since the 2012 "I Do I Do."

The 39-year-old actress did appear in a 2013 Chinese drama, titled "Competition of Roses," and played a woman driven to seek revenge in the film "The Five."

Her co-star Joo Sang Wook plays Ha Dae Chul, a prosecutor who is often frustrated with the justice system loopholes. Too many criminals escape for his liking so he comes up with an alternate identity that involves wearing a mask.

The two have a lot in common as they are both passionate about capturing criminals. But she does not know about his alternate identity and she would not approve. During the day he may cooperate with Yoo Min Hee to catch the criminals. But at night, when he is in costume, she does not make it easier for him. At one point she will discover his secret identity and he will uncover her secret agenda.

"Masked Investigator" is set to air on May 20 after the end of "Unkind Women.

[NEWS via Hancinema] 'Masked Investigator' unveils teaser, Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook finally return 2015.5.8

"Masked Investigator" has unveiled its preview teaser trailer full of unique characteristics.

KBS 2TV's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Investigator", with its scheduled premiere date, May 20th, has released their preview teaser trailer, which vivaciously presents the unique characters by Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook.
Joo Sang-wook captures your attention with the unexpected twist in his appeals. The initial image of his is of a charismatic and strict prosecutor. However, when he was showing his prosecutor's ID to a cashier at a café and asks for employee discount with the big smile, it portrays prosecutor Ha Dae-cheol's funny and materialistic side.

Kim Seon-ah shows off the confident appeal as a female police officer, from the big strides to her cool pose aiming a gun. Her narration, "Just because you're tough, it doesn't mean you'll be better at catching criminals" raises the anticipation level on her performance to lead investigation appealing emotions in details.

The ending scene of the preview left a strong impression to the viewers. Joo Sang-wook's narration, "Justice is dead. It's my turn to step in" and a view from the back showing a man getting dressed up in a prosecutor's uniform and a mask also get the viewers excited about what is yet to come.

The vivacious cinematography and the cheerful music, and the acting performance by Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook, who always know how to bring the characters to life way over 100% are truly entertaining.

"Masked Investigator" will air its first episode on May 20th after the completion of "Unkind Women".

Source : www.tvj.co.kr/news/ar... (thank you!)

Guest Yurichin

Sunna Unnie @sunnystar1001 IG updates :wub::wub::wub:

self promoting is the cutest ^_^^_^

Breathtaking as ever Suna Unnie...:wub::wub::wub:

Guest Yurichin

Suna unnie attend premiere movie "Evil Chronicle" which starred her friends Ma Dong-Seok (Unnie co-star in The Five Movie), and Choi Daniel...accompanied by her co-star Uhm Ki Joon and Hong Seok-Cheon

*her outfit just the same with her photo in HSC IG account, but with different pants color* ^_^

sc : http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201505112019771129&ext=na

sc :http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201505110100115820007979&servicedate=20150511

sc : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201505112049552810

Archived