Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest Yurichin

REFRESHING UNNIE'S STILLS :  December 2014

*omo she still looks like 10 years younger* love her

KIM%2BSUN%2BAH%2B2015%2B(3).jpg
KIM%2BSUN%2BAH%2B2015%2B(4).jpg
KIM%2BSUN%2BAH%2B2015%2B(5).jpg
KIM%2BSUN%2BAH%2BNOTICIAS.jpg
pic cr : http://www.mundofamacorea.net/2014/12/kim-sun-ah-continua-cosechando-exitos.html

Yurichin said: REFRESHING UNNIE'S STILLS :  December 2014

*omo she still looks like 10 years younger* love her

KIM%2BSUN%2BAH%2B2015%2B(3).jpg
KIM%2BSUN%2BAH%2B2015%2B(4).jpg
KIM%2BSUN%2BAH%2B2015%2B(5).jpg
KIM%2BSUN%2BAH%2BNOTICIAS.jpg
pic cr : http://www.mundofamacorea.net/2014/12/kim-sun-ah-continua-cosechando-exitos.html

Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah Confirmed for Masked Prosecutor, Get the Zorro Jokes Ready 

(Posted on April 9, 2015 by ockoala)

4xEb6S.jpg

Even though KBS currently leads the Wed-Thurs ratings with its bad ladies behaving badly drama Unkind Women, it’s never too early to think ahead. Compared to the constant casting news whiplash coming out of MBC these days, KBS should thank its lucky stars that the next Wed-Thurs drama Masked Prosectutor managed to cast the very first leads Joo Sang Wookand Kim Sun Ah. Hooray, thank goodness for some casting sanity this week.

Both have just confirmed the offers to star in what is being described as a modern K-drama version of The Legend of Zorro. This could be epic fun or epic fail, either way with Kim Sun Ah and Joo Sang Wook onboard it will definitely be worth checking out. Unkind Women was originally slated for 24-episodes and is halfway through the run, but with solid ratings there is word that KBS is considering an extension, which means the prosecutor won’t be putting on his mask until early June.

5bpjnc.jpg

PjE4xS.jpgzNsq29.jpg

Also joining the cast are heavyweight senior actors Kim Young Chul and Jeon Kwang Ryul. Will they be splitting the usual good/bad elder roles? Both can do either in their sleep, and always a pleasure to watch them seethe and ham it up onscreen. Also in talks as the second male lead is Oh Joo Wan, who is likely still on cloud happy after the recent news that he was dating his Surplus Princess leading lady Jo Bo Ah in real life. This drama will be the repeat collaboration of the production team behind Big Man, with the story about a dorky prosecutor by day who dons a masked to become a vigilante to right the wrongs he can’t fix as an officer of the law. Sounds cool to me!

Article from: Koala's playground (thank you!)

Guest Yurichin

Annyeong yeorobun, what I notice from Kim Sun Ah is, she always has a surprise in her appearance/hairstyle even from one drama to another (I wonder what she has for MP after she surprise us by cutting her hair short in I Do I Do). Actually I like this detective/attorney genre. I wonder how they picturing Yoo Min Hee (according the acticles she's an emotional chief detective and wearing skirt??)??. We have this examples of lady detective (they all are badass) from US series, which one do you think she'll close to in appearance??

1. Mariska Hargitay as Olivia Benson (Law & Order: SVU)
4J5Bzn6.jpg
2. Stana Katic as Kate Beckett ('Castle', she's pretty and badass)
F37Lx6J.jpg
3. Alana De La Garza as Jo Martinez (oh this is from my favorite series "Forever")
IoT4uIc.jpg
4. Sandra Bullock from Miss Congeniality (oh never forget her role in this movie ;)) )
YfqrDXK.jpg
Kim Sun Ah as Chun Jae In
ppmDuu5.jpg

Guest Yurichin

can't stop this strange feeling when Binnie's face in KSA upcoming drama's article  ;););))

7UzB75L.png

Yessss I can't wait to see the lovely Kim Sun Ah in the small screen

Guest Yurichin

AaliyaS said: Yessss I can't wait to see the lovely Kim Sun Ah in the small screen

@ As far as I know, no agency yet. I'm not sure but no news about it. Maybe it's alright if she doesn't have agency yet she still got the female lead for MP.Maybe KBS will work hard for the promotion and also us, fans are helping SunA unnie's promotion thru SNS just like what we are doing now. No script reading yet but they posted also some script. Let's just wait for some news and updates about her so with MP and JSW.

Guest Yurichin

Kim Sun Ah unnie Upcoming Drama May 2015 MASKED PROSECUTOR
Starred : Joo Sang Wook, Kim Sun Ah, On Joo Wan, Hwang Sun Hee

Masked Prosecutor Thread

Masked Prosecutor Thread latest posts

On Joo Wan and Hwang Sun Hee confirmed join Masked Prosecutor

d5OEEhL.jpg
On Joo-wan takes on the role of Kang Hyeon-woong an elite investigator who has been on the run without hesitation. He is one of the major investigators who have a group and forms a three-way conflict with Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) over Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah).

photo586206.jpg

Hwang Seon-hee plays the 'wannabe perfect girl'. She gets herself deeply involved with Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) and becomes his advisor

Hwang Seon-hee said, "I'm happy to be back with this and I want to be good at what I do. I hope for everyone's support".

She debuted in 2011 with "Sign" and continued to star in "City Hunter", "Wild Romance", "TV Novel Dear Love", "Master's Sun" and more. She's been unique in every way so far and that's why her role as an investigator this time brings so much expectations.

"Masked Investigator" is all about the good work of investigator Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah) and Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook). The drama will be released in May.

sc : hancinema

Guest Yurichin

goodies2 1st script reading stills masked prosecutor
AiWz0CC.jpg
f92fktH.jpg
source : mydailykr

so happy to see Suna Unnie  :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest Yurichin

sie85 said: please!!! come back soon sun ah unnie...i really miss you
:(

Guest Yurichin

"Masked Investigator" Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook's script reading

photo586778.jpg

Kim Seon-ah, Joo Sang-wook, Jeon Kwang-ryeol, Hwang Seon-hee, On Joo-wan, Lee Ki-young, Jeong Ae-ri and Lee Moon-sik got together for the new KBS 2TV drama "Masked Investigator" script reading.

Director Jeon San said, "I hope we create a lot of good fate with this drama" and encouraged the team. Writer Choi Jin-won said, "I started this drama from the question, 'the difference with he who has it and he who hasn't'".

The cast did their best on this day and make it look like they were in the real thing. Kim Seon-ah became one with Yoo Min-hee and even added ad-libs to her lines.

source : http://www.hancinema.net/masked-investigator-kim-seon-ah-and-joo-sang-wook-s-script-reading-81165.html

Joo Sang-wook became one with Ha Dae-cheol who is an aspirational investigator but deals with criminals with his fists behind the law. Joo Sang-wook even made gestures while he read his lines.

Jeon Kwang-ryeol in the role of Jo Sang-taek, mesmerized the crowd with his charismatic voice. He holds the weight and the axis of evil in this drama and intensified the atmosphere.

On Joo-wan who plays elite investigator Kang Hyeon-woong, showed his cold and cruel side in contrast to Joo Sang-wook. On Joo-wan's new image will stand out in this drama. Hwang Seon-hee plays Seo Na-ri, an intelligent and elegant woman.

Kim Jong Hak Productions stated, "The first script reading was successful as there was 'seriousness' and 'fun' in the lines given back and forth between the cast. Three hours went by quickly".

Meanwhile, "Masked Investigator" is a romantic drama about 'fist' investigator, Ha Dae-chol and emotional investigator, Yoo Min-hee.

Guest Yurichin

because of connection error accidentally posted double so just replace it with Kim Sun ah Unnie pictures with friends instead

j9ZBOvv.jpg
a7acA4g.jpg
bWzyI5e.jpg
TevFWBW.jpg

I wonder can we call @*alodia* and @jastinel @jastinel_1 @sueyip again and possibility the others...uri unnie is here having new upcoming drama, glad having @claribel05, @AaliyaS and @eimichiko here

Guest Yurichin

This articles remind me of how I love her so much, she's no one to compare. the article made in 2011 maybe before she filming scent of a woman

http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/kcelebs/kcelebs_view.asp?stID=12
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She has a certain liveliness about her and her smile is contagious. Kim Sun Ah knows how to keep her spirits up despite a hectic schedule, and never fails to take care of her co-workers.

Perhaps that′s how she earned the title, "RomCom Queen". She′s always been ready to make sacrifices for her role - including gaining an unbelievable amount of weight for the benefit of a drama and the enjoyment of the audience.

41163615.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

And now, Kim Sun Ah is back once again - acting as the female lead in SBS′s Scent of a Woman which premiered on August 23rd.

I AM
Kim Sun Ah’s debut was promising from the start. While back in Korea for summer vacation, she stood in for her friend as a model. Even though she was a complete unknown, she was subsequently scouted to appear in a cosmetics commercial with the slogan, "I felt his scent on a strange woman′ - which jump started her career.

After appearing in a series of commercials for fashion brands such as ‘Young Age Simplet’, she officially began her career as an actress in MBC’s drama Bangwoori. Although her beginnings were in modeling, she made a perfect transition to acting, appearing in works such as Forever Yours and Love and Success, pulling off a diverse array of characters and showing her versatility as an actress.
Like many other people in entertainment, Kim also dreamed of becoming a singer, and was even set to become the only female member of the popular male vocal group, g.o.d. With her model bod, supreme acting talent and impressive singing skills, she is an all-around entertainer. On top of that, as a Korean born native who was raised in Japan and schooled in the States, Kim′s fluency in three languages also adds to her versatility.

40494083.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

In 2005, Kim Sun Ah showed off her multi-faceted charms in MBC’s drama, My Lovely Sam Soon. While most actresses dream of looking thin and beautiful on screen, Kim sacrificed herself to play the comical character, Sam Soon.

Kim played Sam Soon, a Bridget Jones-like character that audiences found easy to sympathize with, to perfection, and the show ended up raising Kim to international stardom, but in our hearts, she still remains the girl next door.

Due to her excellent performance, My Lovely Sam Soon not only garnered top ratings but also played a role in bringing important socioeconomic and cultural issues to the forefront.

Since then, Kim has been building her filmography, starring in dramas such as Every Night and City Hall and movies such as She′s on Duty, Girl Scout and Sweet Lies.

Breaking her dry streak this year, Kim is ready to shake off her former Sam Soon glory and begin anew with Scent of a Woman. From the very beginning, Kim surprised and captured viewers with her sexy new figure, showing off the results her hardcore diet, and once again, her comic timing bodes well for the drama.

We look forward to her comeback, as she proves once again why she deserves her title of top star.

24319354.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

CHARM

Kim Sun Ah’s biggest charm is her cheerful personality. She is one of very few actresses whose presence is enough to lighten up the mood.

For some actors, friendships on set stay on set, but not for Kim Sun Ah. Kim recently revealed a photo that she took with Cha Seung Won, lead star of the recent hit drama The Greatest Love, showing her talent for keeping friendly connections. Kim played Cha’s love interest back in 2009, in SBS’s City Hall.
Due to her affable personality, Kim is the most often sought-out actress among younger male actors. Yoon Shi Yoon, who made his mark with King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo, picked Kim as his first choice of acting partner, adding that he would love to work with someone so likeable and easy-going.
Kim may seem like the girl next door, but in real life, she is a woman of many talents. In Scent of a Woman, Kim wowed audiences with a realistic performance, showing off her fluent Japanese for her scenes in Japan.

She is also a talented dancer. In 2008, she surprised audiences with a tango performance with singer Rain, her mature dance moves revealing her hidden sensuality.

86774013.bmp

btn_viewLarger.png

CRISIS Just when she thought nothing could go wrong, she went through a moment of crisis. In 2007, she found herself at the center of scandal, the media accusing her of having had an affair with veteran trot singer, Na Hoon Ah, and being a secret mistress of a yakuza (Japanese gang) member.

At the Girl Scout production briefing, Kim revealed her honest feelings about the scandal, confessing, "I′ve been through thick and thin, but this scandal was especially difficult to handle." She also added that she "agonized over whether she should continue to work despite the emotional stress she had to endure."

While the senseless rumor almost led the actress to consider retirement, Kim Sun Ah matured through her growing pains. In May 2008, Kim appeared on MBC′s Golden Fishery - Knee-drop Guru and explained that her boyfriend was with her at the Nah Hoon Ah concert and she had even introduced him to the singer. "And then, one day, my boyfriend was supposedly a Japanese yakuza. It was an unpleasantly hilarious situation."

The circumstances warned her about the power of gossip and false rumors, but fortunately, Kim overcame these tribulations through by thinking positively, pursuing diverse hobbies, and finally resuming an active career as an actress.
Photo credit: MBC, SBS
Translation credit: Hyemin Koo-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
credit the owner ----> thank you so much, it's beautiful