Quantcast
Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest anitrak

I really hope her comeback is soon.I had secretly wished that she would have a comeback drama with either Rain, So Ji Sub or Hyun Bin.But Rain already has a drama coming out soon so there goes my 1st choice of drama hero for our heroine.Hoping for another drama with Hyun Bin but i don't know if it will ever happen.. it's like a one in a billion chance lotto with these two. =(( Therefore, i really hope she will work with So Ji Sub.

Guest novchime

It's almost October 1 !  Kim Sun Ah happy birthday!  Hope you enjoy your birthday to the fullest!!!!

Guest mistressathena

I miss her a lot too. She is one of my favorite actresses and her dramas are great. I know she was a FA for a while and has finally signed on with another agency, but I can't help being impatient. I want to see her in a new drama or movie.

Guest siskatiska

Hi..I'm new in here..just want to catch up with Kim sun ah and her fans.. Love her on all her movie,,I first catch up with K drama this year and all her Kdrama like Samsoon, WIAN and Scent and CH..all great...love her personality..she is the second star that I idolise after Jen Aniston. Hope to interact with all other fans..and gossip about her love or imaginary love life..he..he, I'm a romantic. I think kim sun ah best match still CSW and GY...but I think she might be will find her price charming with someone powerful in business or politic..mmm like the France president wife. Sunah very talented..she deserve someone who can appreciate her talent and her goodness.

Guest novchime

@siskatiska, check KSA on Facebook (just google Kim Sun ah Facebook).  You can meet many of her fans there.  Greetings...

omo, this page is still going strong. Haven't been on here for years. Came wondering by today to see if she has anything coming up soon.

Hi Claribel, just saw some pics posted in Suna's baidu. That made me sit up .....

..... is she in a drama/movie with Lee Min Ho?????????

Guest sie85

please!!! come back soon sun ah unnie...i really miss you
:(

Guest ss 1212

Congratulation Sunny for the award...i'm very proud fan^^...and i'm happy too cuz the more i see u lately..u'r not so skinny anymore!!!u look more beautiful and healthy^^...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015...be happy everyone^^

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Film "Age of Innocence 'VIP premiere 2 March 2015 

20150302_1425297247_19374400_1.jpg
1425296499_860814.jpg
250020225520.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/

Joo Sang-Wook & Kim Sun-A offered lead roles in KBS2 drama MASKED PROSECUTOR

Embedded image permalink

Plot

During the day, Ha Dae-Cheol is a righteous prosecutor, but at night he wears a mask and seeks to punish those that the law could not. Yoo Min-Hee is a female detective in charge of the violent crime division.

I hope she excepts, i miss her soooo much. 

:((

Guest sogazelle

My first time posting here...
 I'm a  KSA fan and I hope that she accepts this role.
It's only last week that I was rewatching City Hall again and thinking that I missed her in dramaland.

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Will Joo Sang Wook And Kim Sun Ah Fight Crime Together?

BY Julie Jones | Mar 26, 2015 01:34 PM EDT

Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah

Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah are both considering roles in the upcoming drama "Masked Investigator. Their characters are both passionate about seeking justice but they find very different ways to achieve it. And one of them will wear a costume to do so.

Joo Sang Wook plays Ha Dae Chul, an ambitious prosecutor. Ha Dae Chul follows the letter of the law during office hours but wears a disguise to fight crime when it requires more than an ordinary legal intervention. Ha lives this convoluted double life because he is frustrated by how many criminals slip through the grasp of the law. What his disguise is and whether he will have any superpowers or Batman-style toys has not yet been revealed. Is it a mask or a head-to-toe costume? Will there be a cape? Will he have crime-fighting gizmos? There's no word yet on whether "Masked Investigator" will be a comedy or a melodrama although the idea of anyone fighting crime in a cape is pretty funny.

Jo Sang Wook's last two roles were comic. He last played a plastic surgeon in "Birth of a Beauty" with co-star Han Ye Seul. Before that he played a successful divorced businessman in "Cunning Single Lady." His co-star was Lee Min Jung.

If she does decide to take the role Kim Sun Ah will play Yoo Min Hee, the chief of a detective squad in the major crimes unit. Yoo Min Hee is equally passionate about catching the bad guys but she prefers to apprehend them during working hours. There are no capes and masks in her closet.

The part could be considered a comeback role for Kim Sun Ah who has not appeared in a k-drama since she played the pregnant shoe executive in the 2012 drama "I Do, I Do." The 39-year-old actress did appear in "Competition of Roses," a Chinese drama in 2013 and she played a woman driven to revenge in the film "The Five." She is best known for her role in "Scent of a Woman" and portraying the pastry chef who beds Hyun Bin in the classic k-drama "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon."

Jeon San, who directed "Ruby Ring," will direct "Masked Investigator. " Choi Jin Won, who wrote the melodrama "Big Man," will write the screenplay. The Wednesday-Thursday drama is expected to air in May.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/79546/20150326/will-joo-sang-wook-and-kim-sun-ah-fight-justice-together.htm

Guest lily83

sogazelle said: My first time posting here...
 I'm a  KSA fan and I hope that she accepts this role.
It's only last week that I was rewatching City Hall again and thinking that I missed her in dramaland.

finally after so long... i really hope she accept the role... i really miss seeing her on screen again...

Guest Yurichin

Morning guys,
I dunno why they prolong the confirmation for masked prosecutor (I guess, maybe unkind woman still in talks for extended, so everything is in need for consideration)

and please share any latest news you catch right now and then about Suna unnie activities or maybe you @claribel05  @sueyip  @jastinel  @*alodia* and all of you here, Suna Unnie's fans can join the party in Masked Prosecutor thread  started by @missnona   in :

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2027009/upcoming-drama-2015-masked-prosecutor-복면검사

April 8th : Someone post in Masked Prosecutor thread, the drama is recruiting high school student with picture of Kim Sun Ah and Joo Sang Wook (  yay..finally I can say... I will see Unnie again in small screen ;):D <:-P :-bd >:D< :x  )

Announcement: Audition for a minor role on KBS mini series "Masked Prosecutor/복면 검사" male/female High School students of South Korea.

☆English translation☆ (by: CLARIBEL)

KBS wednesday and thursday mini series

"Masked Prosecutor" MINOR ROLE

"Unkind Women" followed by "Masked Prosecutor" ( to be starred by: Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun A) NO confirmation yet

APPLICANT: Male/female, High school students of the Republic of Korea.

PART: Minor roles

PLACE of AUDITION: Guro-gu, Seoul Sindorim, Technomart, 6th floor, KL club

AUDITION PREPARATION: ☆ Prepare/be ready for an individual direct performance. ☆30 mins practice, the performance on that day will be paid at the site.

CONTACT and REGISTER 
@ Kakao ID: @클에이전시
email @: klentlady@naver.com

Audition Proceedings
1. Apply and get a number
2. Audition (camera test)
3. Announcement (if accepted or not)

PS: Applicants must send the following:

EMAIL: Personal profile with pictures

KAKAO: Name, age, height, weight, contact number, complete address, 3 pcs picture, experience and agency.

Audition schedule will be announce separately to the participants.

Article from: blogger klent1004/naver
Reposted by: kbleon @soompi
SOURCES: (thank you!)

Rough translation by: Admin Claribel via www.faceboo.com/kimsunaonline

%BA%B9%B8%E9%B0%CB%BB%E7_%B4%DC%BF%AA%B9

Annyeong SUNAfanatics!
CONFIRMED: Kim Sun A will play as Yoo Min Hee in the upcoming KBS mini series "Masked Prosecutor"/벅면검사. 

Let's all support her so with her co-stars.