Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sueyip said:

Ya, claribel, really looking forward to see her in new projects.

Oh, by the way, read somewhere that MBC will condense

"My Lovely Samsoon" to a 60 min filmlet. Any idea how and

where we can view that?

Hi there, i tried to watch last sunday but there is none. I dont know why. They said they will air August 3 around 3:AM then August 9 around 10:30 PM but still no drama aired, so sad. huhu...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest catherinemay

I really love her. VERY PREFISIONAL PERSON.. LIKE AT HER WORK. and also all the staff and her co actors are like her..

Guest anitrak

wow, it's been years since i left comments here.I hope Suna unnie will announce a new drama project soon.Drama world is not the same without her.

Guest catherinemay

I really miss her... All her video in youtube hahaha! I'm always watching it. Im not tired to watching over and over again. Her acting is so very natural to romance,comedy,action and of course when she cry im crying also too. :( oohhh! Sunny pleasee come back on tv soon..

I really hope her comeback is soon.I had secretly wished that she would have a comeback drama with either Rain, So Ji Sub or Hyun Bin.But Rain already has a drama coming out soon so there goes my 1st choice of drama hero for our heroine.Hoping for another drama with Hyun Bin but i don't know if it will ever happen.. it's like a one in a billion chance lotto with these two. =(( Therefore, i really hope she will work with So Ji Sub.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mistressathena

I miss her a lot too. She is one of my favorite actresses and her dramas are great. I know she was a FA for a while and has finally signed on with another agency, but I can't help being impatient. I want to see her in a new drama or movie.

Guest siskatiska

Hi..I'm new in here..just want to catch up with Kim sun ah and her fans.. Love her on all her movie,,I first catch up with K drama this year and all her Kdrama like Samsoon, WIAN and Scent and CH..all great...love her personality..she is the second star that I idolise after Jen Aniston. Hope to interact with all other fans..and gossip about her love or imaginary love life..he..he, I'm a romantic. I think kim sun ah best match still CSW and GY...but I think she might be will find her price charming with someone powerful in business or politic..mmm like the France president wife. Sunah very talented..she deserve someone who can appreciate her talent and her goodness.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived