Quantcast
Jump to content

Kim Sun Ah 김선아


Guest *alodia*

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shin mi rae

sueyip was looking for the old timers so i'm reporting for duty.  i am no alodia, jastinel or donnapie eonnie... but still an old timer fan of kim sun ah.  annyeonghaseyo !!!
i am missing our girl so much that i am rewatching city hall.... how long has it been cityhallers??? i surprised myself... i can still sing along with the city hall ost.  what is this i read??? our girl left kingkong??? just when lee dong wook and seo hyo rim joined her there??? well, she probably was not happy with how kingkong is managing her career.  i wonder what the chinese drama  competition of roses is about???   any news?  
Big shout out to DIA!!! DIA odi ye?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest novchime

And here is a very interesting special report on her, back in 2005 or 2006 (credit to Yufeifei). I find her very beautiful during her early years. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9n0a_kim-sun-ah-tv-special-report_news


Link to post
Share on other sites

shin mi rae said: sueyip was looking for the old timers so i'm reporting for duty.  i am no alodia, jastinel or donnapie eonnie... but still an old timer fan of kim sun ah.  annyeonghaseyo !!!
i am missing our girl so much that i am rewatching city hall.... how long has it been cityhallers??? i surprised myself... i can still sing along with the city hall ost.  what is this i read??? our girl left kingkong??? just when lee dong wook and seo hyo rim joined her there??? well, she probably was not happy with how kingkong is managing her career.  i wonder what the chinese drama  competition of roses is about???   any news?  
Big shout out to DIA!!! DIA odi ye?
It's about frienship, love and competition.Kim Sun A and Rain Li are best of friends on that drama.RAin Li is somehow ambitious and greedy.Kim Sun A is the other way around.Rain got pregnant and left her kid to Ms. SuNNy (shenwie)Shenwie adopted Rain's child and took all things to Shenwie including  her fame and her bf...btw they are both singers here..later on Shenwie will take revenge and get back all what Rain Li took.. I forgot her name..sorry,,i will continue soon.. by for now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi everyone~  :-h recently I just finished watching I Do I Do (which is a drama that has been there in my 'want to watch' list). last drama of Kim Sun Ah that I watched before I Do I Do was My Lovely Kim Sam Soon and now I watched her in I Do I Do... I just fall in love with her again :xAs an actress, I just amazed with her projection of emotion, her comical acts :)) etcshe's just awesome :D she can become so chic and i definitely have girl crush on her haha :\">currently I'm watching City Hall and she's so funny in the drama :)I'm so glad that I decided to watch I Do I Do. definitely not regretting it... cause currently, I'm in the process of watching all of Kim Sun Ah filmography :P 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest novchime

Hi @Aminilaya90,

I got hooked on KSA after watching Scent of a Woman and City Hall.  I have since then, started to watch her other dramas and movies, one after the other.  She is such a good actress, and is also friendly to her fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest arce25

I read the previous post here..wondering where are they alodia, jastinel, sueyip, fiona1111..
what happened to them? hope they will update here again or re-up the videos of unnie with eng sub, that i believe alodia and jastinel have.. :'(
wish they can held fans gathering again too.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

no news on sun-ah new korean drama? left her mgt @ King kong? doesn't sound good  (took ages for kang jihwan to land a decent drama when he left and got sued by his ex-mgt agency)... hopes she will sign on a new drama soon...

i should probably re watch City Hall, my fav drama of all....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lily83

realistic2280 said: no news on sun-ah new korean drama? left her mgt @ King kong? doesn't sound good  (took ages for kang jihwan to land a decent drama when he left and got sued by his ex-mgt agency)... hopes she will sign on a new drama soon...

i should probably re watch City Hall, my fav drama of all....

Link to post
Share on other sites


July 2, 2014
Kim Sun-a Wins Case Against Cosmetic Clinic
Source: The ChosunIlbo
2014070201893_0.jpg

The Seoul Central District Court on Tuesday ordered a cosmetic clinic in Busan to pay actress Kim Sun-a W25 million for using her name in advertising without her permission (US$1=W1,012).
In December 2012, the clinic claimed on its website it was "recommended by Kim Sun-a." 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At long last, there's news of Suna.

Glad to see that she's looking well. That was

a real smart outfit. Thanks for the post, claribel.

Nice to know that you are still so active.

And a special "Hi" to you and other fans of Suna's.

Link to post
Share on other sites

sueyip said:

At long last, there's news of Suna.

Glad to see that she's looking well. That was

a real smart outfit. Thanks for the post, claribel.

Nice to know that you are still so active.

And a special "Hi" to you and other fans of Suna's.


Hi there, missed posting here. I've been busy lately.

Yup, I'm still active..hehe..Have a nice evening! 

I hope soon she will have a new project.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...