Quantcast
Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest ch3na

Hi..is it true that Kim Sun Ah left King Kong entertainment...that her contract was terminated in November? Anybody here know more about this?

January 15, 2014
Innolife EnqueteWho are the stars that you wish to get married in 2014 the most?
Source: Innolife Korea
8317_1.jpg
In 2013, there were many star couples got married within the celebration of fans, like Lee Byeong-Heon and Lee Min-Jeong, Ji Seong and Lee Bo-Yeong, Baek Ji-Yeong and Jeong Seok-Won and etc.
8317_2.jpg
In 2014, who is going to get married happily? So Innolife Japan (www.innolife.net) had an enquete with the theme of 'Who are the stars that you wish to get married in 2014 the most?'
8317_3.jpg
The top was of Bae Yong-Joon, with more than 50%. Last year December, he admitted that he's dating a woman 14 years younger than him. So he also had a marriage rumor in April. So fans are giving the most attention to his marriage.
8317_4.jpg
Song Seung-Heon ranked 2nd. In 2014, Seong Seung-Heon is 39 years old in Korean age. So fans are drawing attention toward his marriage as it's his last year as 30s. But Song Seung-Heon said, "I think marriage is a far story, yet" at an interview last year.
8317_5.jpg
Choi Ji-Woo ranked 3rd, which is the top within female stars. She had shown maternal love through drama 'Strange House Keeper'. So after the drama, she got many questions about marriage on interviews. But she said, "I'm not eager to get married. I just want to enjoy this state."
8317_6.jpg
Kim Seon-Ah ranked 4th. She has many fans in Japan because of successful drama 'My Name is Kim Sam-Soon', and she's finding a new agency as her contract wuth current agency has expired. Fans hope she finds new home in many(?) ways.
8317_7.jpg
And stars of their age, Jeong Woo-Seong, Lee Jeong-Jae, Lee Seo-Jin, So Ji-Seop, Kim Hye-Soo and etc. were on the ranking. Fans are ironic. They want their loving stars to get married, and don't in the same time. But the ones who will celebrate the stars' wedding the most will be fans who's been keeping their side for a long time. [Photo=Innolife DB/ article= Chae Hye-Joo]  

Kim Sun Ah no longer a Free Agent and signs with Fantagio

February 4, 2014 @ 1:06 pm
kim-sun-ah_1391486595_af_org.jpg

Actress Kim Sun Ah has finally took off the 'FA' ('Free Agent') title from her profile by joining actor management agency Fantagio!

Fantagio stated, "We signed with Kim Sun Ah on February 1. It was based on trust and faith but more than anything else, our system, proposed vision, and directional nature of our actors were the biggest reasons for our mutual respect. We were able to work with a good partner based on our communion and communication. We anticipate a synergy effect."

Kim Sun Ah joins Yeom Jeong Ah, Joo Jin Mo, Ha Jung Woo, Kim Sung Kyun, Kim So Eun, Jung Kyung Ho, and 

cr : allkpop

more.

Guest grace12

Hi. I'm just new here and I'm back reading the forum from page 1 hahaha, can anyone please give me the link where to download guesting of Sun Ah unnie in yashimmanman with rain and cha tae hyun and the other one with S Diary cast. Sorry, I know its a little old, but I really want to see it. Thank you

Guest grace12

Also the rain comeback show, I only found the first part of the rehearsal from youtube and it does not have the one when they meet the fortune teller. The that is on youtube is Thai sub..
Please, please.
Thanks

Please help our new fans out, anyone who can.  :-S Sun-ah will hopefully be busy soon and people will become drawn to this page, and it is up to the loyal veterans to help out, so please, those who know the road, help out if you are able.  >:D< These threads have a tendency to run fast with the movements of idol stars and those currently featured in hot dramas while massively talented pros like our Kim Sun-ah, have their gardens untended for a spell.  =(( This certainly doesn't mean that we love her any less, it's just the way things go, sometimes.  :( I hope that things will kick in as soon as she becomes busy again. Thank you for all that you all have done to keep this site going.  This amazing woman deserves every bit of the admiration that you've shown her. =D>
In the meantime: All that I can suggest is that those seeking information attempt to Google your way to the treasure that you seek. :bz Best of luck to you, and  welcome aboard!  :ar!

Guest novchime

I always refer to FB pages for recent updates on KSA.  Here are the two I frequently visit:

https://ko-kr.facebook.com/OfficialKimSunA

https://ko-kr.facebook.com/RealKimSunA

I like it that KSA regularly communicates with her fans.  You can see her messages in the FB pages.  It is amazing how many people react to her posts.  KSA is not forgotten at all !

robbo4 said: Please help our new fans out, anyone who can.  :-S Sun-ah will hopefully be busy soon and people will become drawn to this page, and it is up to the loyal veterans to help out, so please, those who know the road, help out if you are able.  >:D< These threads have a tendency to run fast with the movements of idol stars and those currently featured in hot dramas while massively talented pros like our Kim Sun-ah, have their gardens untended for a spell.  =(( This certainly doesn't mean that we love her any less, it's just the way things go, sometimes.  :( I hope that things will kick in as soon as she becomes busy again. Thank you for all that you all have done to keep this site going.  This amazing woman deserves every bit of the admiration that you've shown her. =D>

In the meantime: All that I can suggest is that those seeking information attempt to Google your way to the treasure that you seek. :bz Best of luck to you, and  welcome aboard!  :ar!

PLS: visit my page:    https://www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline
76285_721126937905372_187199512_n.jpg

Guest shin mi rae

sueyip was looking for the old timers so i'm reporting for duty.  i am no alodia, jastinel or donnapie eonnie... but still an old timer fan of kim sun ah.  annyeonghaseyo !!!
i am missing our girl so much that i am rewatching city hall.... how long has it been cityhallers??? i surprised myself... i can still sing along with the city hall ost.  what is this i read??? our girl left kingkong??? just when lee dong wook and seo hyo rim joined her there??? well, she probably was not happy with how kingkong is managing her career.  i wonder what the chinese drama  competition of roses is about???   any news?  
Big shout out to DIA!!! DIA odi ye?

Guest novchime

Here is a nice video of Kim Suna (thanks to gUiA1185):

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfzwi_kim-sun-ah-f-o-r-e-v-e-r_creation

Guest novchime

And here is a very interesting special report on her, back in 2005 or 2006 (credit to Yufeifei). I find her very beautiful during her early years. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9n0a_kim-sun-ah-tv-special-report_news

shin mi rae said: sueyip was looking for the old timers so i'm reporting for duty.  i am no alodia, jastinel or donnapie eonnie... but still an old timer fan of kim sun ah.  annyeonghaseyo !!!
i am missing our girl so much that i am rewatching city hall.... how long has it been cityhallers??? i surprised myself... i can still sing along with the city hall ost.  what is this i read??? our girl left kingkong??? just when lee dong wook and seo hyo rim joined her there??? well, she probably was not happy with how kingkong is managing her career.  i wonder what the chinese drama  competition of roses is about???   any news?  
Big shout out to DIA!!! DIA odi ye?
It's about frienship, love and competition.Kim Sun A and Rain Li are best of friends on that drama.RAin Li is somehow ambitious and greedy.Kim Sun A is the other way around.Rain got pregnant and left her kid to Ms. SuNNy (shenwie)Shenwie adopted Rain's child and took all things to Shenwie including  her fame and her bf...btw they are both singers here..later on Shenwie will take revenge and get back all what Rain Li took.. I forgot her name..sorry,,i will continue soon.. by for now.

Guest KatherineB

Hiii, someone knows about our Sunna`s drama? competition of roses?

hi everyone~  :-h recently I just finished watching I Do I Do (which is a drama that has been there in my 'want to watch' list). last drama of Kim Sun Ah that I watched before I Do I Do was My Lovely Kim Sam Soon and now I watched her in I Do I Do... I just fall in love with her again :xAs an actress, I just amazed with her projection of emotion, her comical acts :)) etcshe's just awesome :D she can become so chic and i definitely have girl crush on her haha :\">currently I'm watching City Hall and she's so funny in the drama :)I'm so glad that I decided to watch I Do I Do. definitely not regretting it... cause currently, I'm in the process of watching all of Kim Sun Ah filmography :P 

Guest novchime

Hi @Aminilaya90,

I got hooked on KSA after watching Scent of a Woman and City Hall.  I have since then, started to watch her other dramas and movies, one after the other.  She is such a good actress, and is also friendly to her fans.