Quantcast
Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Wow, pictures galore! Thanks Claribel, for posting them. Just saw this.

Isn't she pretty? Real nice pose, Suna.

기사 이미지

Guest novchime

@claribel05, @sueyip: thanks for the pictures. do you know where I can find the interview?  Is there a translation in English?

Nov 6 was LDW's birthday.  I wonder if they had time together...

Greetings and happy weekend...

Came across this article and would like to share it with you guys here.

class="cb b15"Behind Scenes of Movie "The Five" Starring Kim Sun Ah Released
kim sun ah

A clip of actress Kim Sun Ah's performance in movie "The Five" was released on November 4. 2013.

On the released behind scene video, Kim Sun Ah showed her role as Eun Ah, who had lost her family and her legs from the murderer. 

Ma Dong Suk, who also stars in "The Five," said on Kim Sun Ah, "Kim Sun Ah sometimes got frustrated when she coudln't control the emotions. It was hard to watch her struggle."

In addition to Kim Sun Ah, Ma Dong Suk, Lee Chung Ah, and On Joo Wan's action scenes were exciting and interesting to watch.

On Joo Wan, later in the video, commented on the teamwork of the movie crew.

"I really enjoyed filming the movie," On Joo Wan said, adding that the crew and staff members really showcased our perfect teamwork.

The Five" is to premiere on November 14, 2013.

Guest shenn celon

THE FIVE is really coming.. it will surely hit.. let us support our sunny.. she is so busy this past few days... flooding of so many beautiful pictures of her..... soooo haaaaaappppyyyyyyy....  :x :x :x
smile_shenn_6589056246517312041.jpgsmile_shenn_3697063254528317776.jpgsmile_shenn_3680683571519730516.jpgsmile_shenn_3247845666459882671.jpg

have great day ahead everyone...lovely sunny  :x :x :x

I am embarrassed that I didn't realise she was the lead in Scent of a Woman

- I've been meaning to watch it for a while, but it was only when I saw this thread on the "recent threads" list here that I opened it up and discovered she was the lead. Now I really HAVE to watch it soon, because

Kim Sam Soon

and

City Hall

are not only two of my favourites (personal reaction) but also two of the best (quality judgement) dramas I've seen. Both are outstanding for their sensitive intelligent portrayal of strong, independent female leads, and Kim Sun Ah is awesome in both. Time for the trifecta, I think. 

Great move, ma'am. SOAW is a MUST WATCH drama, I'm not gonna tell you anything because it will break the surprise but let me tell you something-prepare a box...no not enough...2 boxes of tissue paper to watch this drama. Just in case!

Guest edgeofglory

mikeymeeks said:

I am embarrassed that I didn't realise she was the lead in Scent of a Woman

- I've been meaning to watch it for a while, but it was only when I saw this thread on the "recent threads" list here that I opened it up and discovered she was the lead. Now I really HAVE to watch it soon, because

Kim Sam Soon

and

City Hall

are not only two of my favourites (personal reaction) but also two of the best (quality judgement) dramas I've seen. Both are outstanding for their sensitive intelligent portrayal of strong, independent female leads, and Kim Sun Ah is awesome in both. Time for the trifecta, I think. 

Guest edgeofglory

stuartjmz said: I am embarrassed that I didn't realise she was the lead in Scent of a Woman - I've been meaning to watch it for a while, but it was only when I saw this thread on the "recent threads" list here that I opened it up and discovered she was the lead. Now I really HAVE to watch it soon, because Kim Sam Soon and City Hall are not only two of my favourites (personal reaction) but also two of the best (quality judgement) dramas I've seen. Both are outstanding for their sensitive intelligent portrayal of strong, independent female leads, and Kim Sun Ah is awesome in both. Time for the trifecta, I think. 

Guest novchime

Kim Sun Ah said she wanted to act in a thriller movie.  And she got her wish with the movie The Five.  Below is the trailer and the premiere of The Five.  I think the movie is now being shown in Korea.  I hope I can watch it through the internet later.

Guest novchime

I like her in this picture.  Casual dress but she wears them chic.

ee056c34970a304e866847e1d3c8a786c9175c79

Got the following from the tieba.baidu site, dated 20 November.  I google translated it and it seemed that Sunny was very happy....   I am happy that she is in such a state.

By...SuNNy
오늘도 더 파이브를 사랑해주셔서 감사드립니다.
이리뛰고 저리뛰고 정신없는데..
관객여러분들의 뜨거운 반응에 너무 행복합니다!
가장 소중한것이 무엇인지...
너무 늦기전에...
너무 후회하기전에...
소중한 무엇인가를
내 마음속에 담을수있다는것
누군가와 나눌수있다는것은
참 행복한 일 인것 같습니다...
되도록 ..
많은 행복을 ..
가슴에 담을수 있었으면 좋겠습니다
감사합니다! 그리고 건강하시구요^^
늦은밤.. (죄송한마음과함께)
이쁜꿈꾸셔요^^
SUNight~~^^
은아여서 행복한
배우 김선아 였습니다!

I hope someone can translate.  Thanks!

Guest novchime

Sorry for the pic in my post above.  I guess the URL was deleted or changed.

I saw this video in one of the threads I visit.  The first part is about Kim Sun ah and The Five.  Hope you enjoy watching it. 

credit: Arirang Kpop

Guest ch3na

I love Kim Sun Ah and always check for her latest news here but never leave a post. Is there something going on between her and Ohn Jo Wan? I've read an article before where Ohn Jo Wan mentioned her as his ideal type.  :) Whomever she's with i just hope that she's happy.

Credit to hancinema.

Kim Seon-ah becomes a photographer

photo375667.jpg

Kim Seon-ah transformed into a photographer.

Pictures of Kim Seon-ah show her ruffling her hair and making a cute expression or taking a picture with actor, Sin Jeong-geun who is starring in the same movie, "The Five" with her.

She takes pictures of everyone including actors and actresses she co-stars with and staff on site. She even deals with the film cameras herself and mingles well with everyone.

She eventually created a photo book of everyone whom she took pictures with over the last four months and presented it to everyone.

"The Five" stars Ma Dong-seok, Sin Jeong-geun, Jeong In-gi, Lee Cheong-ah, Park Hyo-joo, On Joo-wan and more.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Does somebody knew if she said something already of new year projects? It would be nice if she pairs up with So Ji Sub!! What do you think?

Guest ch3na

You and me both sista! I always hope she'll work with So Ji Sub. :x