Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

@ As far as I know, no agency yet. I'm not sure but no news about it. Maybe it's alright if she doesn't have agency yet she still got the female lead for MP.Maybe KBS will work hard for the promotion and also us, fans are helping SunA unnie's promotion thru SNS just like what we are doing now. No script reading yet but they posted also some script. Let's just wait for some news and updates about her so with MP and JSW.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

Kim Sun Ah unnie Upcoming Drama May 2015 MASKED PROSECUTOR
Starred : Joo Sang Wook, Kim Sun Ah, On Joo Wan, Hwang Sun Hee

Masked Prosecutor Thread

Masked Prosecutor Thread latest posts

On Joo Wan and Hwang Sun Hee confirmed join Masked Prosecutor

d5OEEhL.jpg
On Joo-wan takes on the role of Kang Hyeon-woong an elite investigator who has been on the run without hesitation. He is one of the major investigators who have a group and forms a three-way conflict with Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) over Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah).

photo586206.jpg

Hwang Seon-hee plays the 'wannabe perfect girl'. She gets herself deeply involved with Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) and becomes his advisor

Hwang Seon-hee said, "I'm happy to be back with this and I want to be good at what I do. I hope for everyone's support".

She debuted in 2011 with "Sign" and continued to star in "City Hunter", "Wild Romance", "TV Novel Dear Love", "Master's Sun" and more. She's been unique in every way so far and that's why her role as an investigator this time brings so much expectations.

"Masked Investigator" is all about the good work of investigator Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah) and Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook). The drama will be released in May.

sc : hancinema

Guest Yurichin

"Masked Investigator" Kim Seon-ah and Joo Sang-wook's script reading

photo586778.jpg

Kim Seon-ah, Joo Sang-wook, Jeon Kwang-ryeol, Hwang Seon-hee, On Joo-wan, Lee Ki-young, Jeong Ae-ri and Lee Moon-sik got together for the new KBS 2TV drama "Masked Investigator" script reading.

Director Jeon San said, "I hope we create a lot of good fate with this drama" and encouraged the team. Writer Choi Jin-won said, "I started this drama from the question, 'the difference with he who has it and he who hasn't'".

The cast did their best on this day and make it look like they were in the real thing. Kim Seon-ah became one with Yoo Min-hee and even added ad-libs to her lines.

source : http://www.hancinema.net/masked-investigator-kim-seon-ah-and-joo-sang-wook-s-script-reading-81165.html

Joo Sang-wook became one with Ha Dae-cheol who is an aspirational investigator but deals with criminals with his fists behind the law. Joo Sang-wook even made gestures while he read his lines.

Jeon Kwang-ryeol in the role of Jo Sang-taek, mesmerized the crowd with his charismatic voice. He holds the weight and the axis of evil in this drama and intensified the atmosphere.

On Joo-wan who plays elite investigator Kang Hyeon-woong, showed his cold and cruel side in contrast to Joo Sang-wook. On Joo-wan's new image will stand out in this drama. Hwang Seon-hee plays Seo Na-ri, an intelligent and elegant woman.

Kim Jong Hak Productions stated, "The first script reading was successful as there was 'seriousness' and 'fun' in the lines given back and forth between the cast. Three hours went by quickly".

Meanwhile, "Masked Investigator" is a romantic drama about 'fist' investigator, Ha Dae-chol and emotional investigator, Yoo Min-hee.

Guest Yurichin

because of connection error accidentally posted double so just replace it with Kim Sun ah Unnie pictures with friends instead

j9ZBOvv.jpg
a7acA4g.jpg
bWzyI5e.jpg
TevFWBW.jpg

I wonder can we call @*alodia* and @jastinel @jastinel_1 @sueyip again and possibility the others...uri unnie is here having new upcoming drama, glad having @claribel05, @AaliyaS and @eimichiko here

Guest Yurichin

This articles remind me of how I love her so much, she's no one to compare. the article made in 2011 maybe before she filming scent of a woman

http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/kcelebs/kcelebs_view.asp?stID=12
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She has a certain liveliness about her and her smile is contagious. Kim Sun Ah knows how to keep her spirits up despite a hectic schedule, and never fails to take care of her co-workers.

Perhaps that′s how she earned the title, "RomCom Queen". She′s always been ready to make sacrifices for her role - including gaining an unbelievable amount of weight for the benefit of a drama and the enjoyment of the audience.

41163615.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

And now, Kim Sun Ah is back once again - acting as the female lead in SBS′s Scent of a Woman which premiered on August 23rd.

I AM
Kim Sun Ah’s debut was promising from the start. While back in Korea for summer vacation, she stood in for her friend as a model. Even though she was a complete unknown, she was subsequently scouted to appear in a cosmetics commercial with the slogan, "I felt his scent on a strange woman′ - which jump started her career.

After appearing in a series of commercials for fashion brands such as ‘Young Age Simplet’, she officially began her career as an actress in MBC’s drama Bangwoori. Although her beginnings were in modeling, she made a perfect transition to acting, appearing in works such as Forever Yours and Love and Success, pulling off a diverse array of characters and showing her versatility as an actress.
Like many other people in entertainment, Kim also dreamed of becoming a singer, and was even set to become the only female member of the popular male vocal group, g.o.d. With her model bod, supreme acting talent and impressive singing skills, she is an all-around entertainer. On top of that, as a Korean born native who was raised in Japan and schooled in the States, Kim′s fluency in three languages also adds to her versatility.

40494083.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

In 2005, Kim Sun Ah showed off her multi-faceted charms in MBC’s drama, My Lovely Sam Soon. While most actresses dream of looking thin and beautiful on screen, Kim sacrificed herself to play the comical character, Sam Soon.

Kim played Sam Soon, a Bridget Jones-like character that audiences found easy to sympathize with, to perfection, and the show ended up raising Kim to international stardom, but in our hearts, she still remains the girl next door.

Due to her excellent performance, My Lovely Sam Soon not only garnered top ratings but also played a role in bringing important socioeconomic and cultural issues to the forefront.

Since then, Kim has been building her filmography, starring in dramas such as Every Night and City Hall and movies such as She′s on Duty, Girl Scout and Sweet Lies.

Breaking her dry streak this year, Kim is ready to shake off her former Sam Soon glory and begin anew with Scent of a Woman. From the very beginning, Kim surprised and captured viewers with her sexy new figure, showing off the results her hardcore diet, and once again, her comic timing bodes well for the drama.

We look forward to her comeback, as she proves once again why she deserves her title of top star.

24319354.jpg

btn_viewLarger.png

CHARM

Kim Sun Ah’s biggest charm is her cheerful personality. She is one of very few actresses whose presence is enough to lighten up the mood.

For some actors, friendships on set stay on set, but not for Kim Sun Ah. Kim recently revealed a photo that she took with Cha Seung Won, lead star of the recent hit drama The Greatest Love, showing her talent for keeping friendly connections. Kim played Cha’s love interest back in 2009, in SBS’s City Hall.
Due to her affable personality, Kim is the most often sought-out actress among younger male actors. Yoon Shi Yoon, who made his mark with King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo, picked Kim as his first choice of acting partner, adding that he would love to work with someone so likeable and easy-going.
Kim may seem like the girl next door, but in real life, she is a woman of many talents. In Scent of a Woman, Kim wowed audiences with a realistic performance, showing off her fluent Japanese for her scenes in Japan.

She is also a talented dancer. In 2008, she surprised audiences with a tango performance with singer Rain, her mature dance moves revealing her hidden sensuality.

86774013.bmp

btn_viewLarger.png

CRISIS Just when she thought nothing could go wrong, she went through a moment of crisis. In 2007, she found herself at the center of scandal, the media accusing her of having had an affair with veteran trot singer, Na Hoon Ah, and being a secret mistress of a yakuza (Japanese gang) member.

At the Girl Scout production briefing, Kim revealed her honest feelings about the scandal, confessing, "I′ve been through thick and thin, but this scandal was especially difficult to handle." She also added that she "agonized over whether she should continue to work despite the emotional stress she had to endure."

While the senseless rumor almost led the actress to consider retirement, Kim Sun Ah matured through her growing pains. In May 2008, Kim appeared on MBC′s Golden Fishery - Knee-drop Guru and explained that her boyfriend was with her at the Nah Hoon Ah concert and she had even introduced him to the singer. "And then, one day, my boyfriend was supposedly a Japanese yakuza. It was an unpleasantly hilarious situation."

The circumstances warned her about the power of gossip and false rumors, but fortunately, Kim overcame these tribulations through by thinking positively, pursuing diverse hobbies, and finally resuming an active career as an actress.
Photo credit: MBC, SBS
Translation credit: Hyemin Koo-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
credit the owner ----> thank you so much, it's beautiful

Guest Yurichin

just love her here...badass detective
this NG is freaking hilarious

cr; NoikaThailand --> thank you so much, you have wonderful videos of our dear KSA  :x :x :x

Guest Yurichin

class="entry-title"Queen Kim Sun Ah Gears Up to Grace Us With Her Presence

Posted on April 22, 2015 by India

To know me is to know I ADORE Kim Sun Ah. She starred in the drama responsible for my drama love and she was my first drama girl crush.

201504220824771841_5536de783d4f2_99_20150422083503

After being gone for what felt like forever (THREE YEARS!), a recent first script reading session confirms that we’re that much closer to Kim Sun Ah slaying our small screens with KBS2’s Masked Prosecutor (May), and it’s exactly what you think it is. Joo Sang Wook, prime ahjusshi material, will play a district prosecutor who’s playful during the day, but becomes a dark, masked vigilante who takes justice super seriously.

Now, before you start thinking it, no, Kim Sun Ah will not be playing the love interest/damsel in distress we’re so accustomed to receiving in these stories. She’s more like the love interest/fashionable elite detective squad chief for the violent crimes section. What? Hey, if guys can be fashionable genius businessmen who are also dealing with some trauma from their childhoods all the time, women can juggle roles as well. I honestly wouldn’t expect anything else from Kim Sun Ah.

Kim Sun Ah’s character, Yoo Min Hee, is said to be career oriented and does not allow the accused to get away unpunished. I’m already excited about the clashing that will occur once she comes face-to-face with Joo Sang Wook’s seemingly silly character.

If there’s one thing I love about her, she always chooses strong, female characters. She refuses to play second fiddle to the lead actor and I commend her for that even if the role doesn’t always carry over well to the screen.

009eu

The series will be directed by Jun San who most people know him for his work on KBS2’s daily drama Ruby Ring. Of course I remember his work on KBS2’s drama special A Spoonbill Flies Away which was wonderfully directed so I think we’re in good hands.

The script will be written by Choi Jin Won who also wrote last year’s Big Man. Of course if we want to talk about some my favorite work of his, it has to be his movies. The one that instantly comes to mind is How To Use Guys With Secret Tips which was HILARIOUS.

He’s done other comedy films as well as dramatic films so I have no question that he’s capable. I guess my real question/worry is what type of atmosphere they will establish for the show. My reflex says dark but after reading the article for the first script reading, they kept saying things like, “light, funny atmosphere”, “fun show”, and pointed out that Joo Sang Wook was a hit with the cast by ad libbing some of his lines.What? I’m all for having fun but please, PLEASE lean towards dark. Your hero will be running around in a mask at night, don’t try to bombard us with punchlines. Don’t be that guy, show.

This doesn’t mean that I’m deterred from watching in any way. I’m officially in and I’ll have my popcorn ready.

sc : http://dramadebussie.com/2015/04/22/queen-kim-sun-ah-gears-up-to-grace-us-with-her-presence/

so can we rest assure with the writing and directing now??

Guest Yurichin

Another script reading article before migration

class="post-title item fn" itemprop="name"《Korea Drama》K-Stars Joo Sang-wook, Kim Sun-ah Lead Script Reading For Masked Investigator
By Sarah Hyeran Lee on April 24, 2015
Joo.jpg

K-Star Kim Sun-ah has finally returned after a three year hiatus since her last drama(Korea Drama) I Do, I Do in 2002. The pictures taken during the script reading for latest drama(Korea Drama) Masked Investigator with K-Star Joo Sang-wook were recently revealed.

jookim.jpg

On April 18, the cast for the new KBS drama (written by Choi Jin-won, directed by Jeon San and Kim Yong-soo, produced by Kim Jong-hak Productions)(Korea Drama) participated in the script reading. Kim Sun-ah, Joo Sang-wook, Jeon Gwang-ryeol, Hwang Sun-hee, Lee Ki-young, Jung Ae-ri, Lee Moon-shik were present.

Many viewers are eagerly awaiting to see how the sparks will fly among the cast members. Kim Sun-ah plays Yoo Min-hee, a detective with the violent crimes division. She showed off her special style of acting by not only reading her lines with passion but also with additional adlibs.

Joo Sang-wook plays Ha Dae-cheol, a prosecutor who appears to be materialistic but is actually a vigilante who goes after the bad guys who had escaped punishment. He drew some laughter with his gestures and heated reading of his lines.

Jeon Gwang-ryeol plays Jo Sang-taek, the villain in the drama(Korea Drama). Ohn Joo-wan plays an elite prosecutor, Kang Hyeon-woong, who is cold and level-headed, the complete opposite of Joo Sang-wook’s character. Hwang Sun-hee plays Seo Nari, an intelligence and elegant woman.

The director Jeon San said, “It will be great if many good things come out of this drama. We will work hard to make this drama a success.”

The writer, Choi Jin-won said, “This story begins with a question about ‘law’ and how it applies to those who have power and those who doesn’t. I hope to make it an interesting story.”

A source from Kim Jong-hak Productions said, “The script reading went very well and everyone is able to work well with one another. In the three hours of the script reading, everyone put in their best and there was absolutely no moment when it became boring. We hope to bring the viewers something that is refreshing.”

Masked Investigator tells the story of the masked vigilante Ha Dae-cheol, a skilled fighter, and Yoo Min-hee, a passionate elite detective. It will air in May after The Unkind Women.

source : http://en.kstarfashion.com/2015/04/24/%E3%80%8Akorea-drama%E3%80%8Bk-stars-joo-sang-wook-kim-sun-ah-lead-script-reading-for-masked-investigator/

Guest halves in unison
Funny and Talented!

ksabannercopy.jpg

201101a.jpg

whatsnewcopy.jpg

2011.06.17 NEW!!! Scent Of A Woman thread is UP!
2011.06.11 NEW!!! Kim Sun Ah started filming for Scent Of A Woman
2011.06.11 Kim Sun Ah on KBS2's Entertainment Relay
2011.06.01 Kim Sun Ah confirms new drama - Scent Of A Woman
2011.05.30 New Photos - from So Yu Jin's twitter
2011.05.25 Kim Sun Ah's joins new agency - King Kong Entertainment
2011.05.21 Kim Sun Ah's Official Facebook Page is now OPEN! Don't forget to click the LIKE button!
2011.05.11 NEWS: Lee Dong-wook’s comeback drama with Kim Sun-ah - "Scent Of A Woman"

Facebook Project: Happy Birthday Kim Suna 2011
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9533/latestgoodiescopy.jpg

profilewj.jpg
Name: Kim Sun Ah (김선아)
Date Of Birth: October 1, 1975
Birth Place: Daegu,South Korea
Blood Type: A
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 50 kg (before she played Kim Sam Soon)
First debut: Han Bul Cosmetics (1996)
Nicknames: 타조 (ta-jo) - literally means 'ostrich' because she is a fast runner
.....English Name: Sunny
.....Sunaforever's Nickname: 아임써나 (a-im-ssu-na) (previously 미나 mi-na)
.....DC Inside City Hall Gallery's Nickname: 미래선횽 (mi-rae-sun-hyong)
Family: one brother and one sister; she's the eldest
Education:
.....College: Ball State University (Indiana, USA) - majored in Piano (until 3rd year)
Kyung Hee University (Korea) - majored in Theater/Film (bachelor's degree) (early 90's - Feb 2009)
Agency: King Kong Entertainment [Profile]
Japanese Agency: Sun Music 
Previous Agencies: Sidus HQ (19xx-20xx), Yedang Entertainment [Profile] (200x-2011)[Profile]

fanmail.jpg

Kim Sun Ah

c/o King Kong Entertainment

689-16 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

South Korea

135-080

135-080 서울특별시 강남구 역삼동 

698-16번지 킹콩엔터테인먼트

배우 김선아 님

websitesb.jpg
Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/OfficialKimSunA
Official Homepage: 
Official Japanese Website: [url="http://kimsuna.com"]http://kimsuna.com
Official Fan Cafe (Fans club): http://cafe.daum.net/foreversuna

Official Yedang Homepage: http://www.yedang.co.kr/kimsuna
Official Sidus Homepage: http://kimsuna.sidusHQ.com
Personal Cyworld: http://www.cyworld.nate.com/sunasdiary
.....*she closed her Cyworld "sunasdiary" after My Name Is Kim Sam Soon, but she created a new one (with a new url) and she is updating it regularly, however it is closed to the public and she has no intention of opening it.

dramas.jpg
to be updated
New York Stories
[MBC] Best Theater: Marriage Proposal
(3 types of movie like marriage proposal)
1998 - [MBC] Jump
1998 - [SBS] White Christmas
1998 - [MBC] Forever Yours
1998 - [MBC] Love & Success
Love Story
1998 - [MBC] Best Theater: Her Flower Pot No. 1 그녀의 화분 No.1
2000 - [SBS] I Like It Like That 좋아좋아
2001 - [MBC] The Golden Era 황금시대
2005 - [MBC] My Name Is Kim Sam Soon 내 이름은 김삼순
2008 - [MBC] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다 (June 16, 2008)
2009 - [SBS] The City Hall 시티홀 (April 29, 2009 - July 02, 2009)
2010 - [SBS] I Am Legend 나는 전설이다 - quit
2011 - [SBS] Scent Of A Woman 여인의 향기 (July 16, 2011)

moviesl.jpg
2002-06-13 Yesterday 예스터데이
2002-11-06 Wet Dreams 몽정기
2003-10-17 Once Upon A Time In A Battlefield 황산벌 (cameo)
2003-10-24 The Greatest Expectation 위대한 유산
2003-12-17 Happy Ero Christmas 해피에로 크리스마스
2004-10-22 S Diary S 다이어리
2005-03-17 She's On Duty 잠복근무
2006 Thursday's Child 목요일의 아이 (halted)
2007-08-30 The Worst Man Of My Life 내 생애 최악의 남자 (cameo)
2008-06-05 Girl Scout 걸스카우트
2008-12-18 Sweet Lies 달콤한 거짓말 (cameo)
2010-01-21 Attack the Gas Station 2 주유소 습격사건 2 (cameo)
2011 Fighting Spirit 투혼

awardsk.jpg
to be updated
2009 - SBS Drama Awards Best Actress - Drama Special Category (The City Hall 시티홀)
2009 - SBS Drama Awards Top 10 Stars (The City Hall 시티홀)
2005 - MBC Popularity Award (My Name is Kim Sam Soon 내이름은 김삼순)
2005 - MBC Best Couple Award - Kim Sun A ♡ Hyun Bin 김선아 ♡ 현빈 (My Name is Kim Sam Soon 내이름은 김삼순) 
2005 - MBC Top Excellence Award (My Name is Kim Sam Soon 내이름은 김삼순)
2005 - MBC Greatest Award (My Name is Kim Sam Soon 내이름은 김삼순)

tvguesting.jpg
to be updated
SBS - Favorite (10-19-04)
SBS - Ya Shim Man Man

17051059.jpg
to be updated
2009 - 2010 MAX Beer
2010 January - Cacao Tree 
2010 June - Dongwon (canned chicken breast)

BBQ Chicken
Paris Baguette
DHC
Hanaro Telecom
Pizza Hut
Lotte Binch
Woonging Beverage
HangTen
VOLL

mvs.jpg
to be updated

Women Live on Love MV - Now with English Subtitles (by *alodia*)
류지민 Ryu Ji Min - 1집 (1st jib) - Too Late (2001-03-01) 

linkss.jpg

Soompi Official Fansclub
http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/kim_sun_ah

Taiwan Fanclub
http://bbs.kimsuna.tw/

Facebook
City Hall (Chinese) http://www.facebook.com/cityhallch32

Others
http://kimsuna.bbspace.org/index.php

to be updated
http://kimsuna.wo.to/
Suna Lover
Nkino
Only Suna <--Chinese
Fan Blog <-- Chinese
Downloads:
http://clubbox.co.kr/samshiki
Online Clip Viewings:
SoonShik
http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Kim_Seon-ah.php

fanencounters.jpg

to be updated
♥ 2008.09. ebrigid & antisocialnot

♥ 2010.02.08 mzpakipot - receives "The City Hall DVD" with Kim Sun Ah's signature
♥ 2010.02.15 *alodia* - "You too, Dia" Kim Sun Ah's reply on Sunaforever
♥ 2010.03.14 *alodia*, jastinel and zin_90 - Foreigner fans won Kim Sun Ah's White Day gift (from Sunaforever)
♥ 2010.03.14 *alodia* - receives Kim Sun Ah's white day gift
♥ 2010.10.14 jastinel - receives Kim Sun Ah's special gift
♥ 2011.06.12~13 *alodia* - TAIWAN DIARY - encounter(s) with Kim Sun Ah in Taiwan
]

] [
] [
] [
] [
] [
] [
] [
] [
] [
] [
]

♥ 2011.05.21 *alodia* -

♥ 2011.05.26 *alodia* -

♥ 2011.06.01 *alodia* -

qingqing78
binnielovely

SOOMPI PROJECTS

2010 Kim Sun Ah Birthday Project

2011im.jpg
PAGE 599 - present

♥ 2011.01.01 Kim Sun Ah visited Sunaforever
♥ 2011.01.23 Kim Sun Ah visited Sunaforever
♥ 2011.01.23 Kim Sun Ah celebrated Sunaforever's 10th Anniversary
♥ 2011.01.24 Kim Sun Ah visited Sunaforever
♥ 2011.01.25 Kim Sun Ah visited Sunaforever
♥ 2011.01.29 Kim Sun Ah visited Sunaforever
♥ 2011.02.15 Kim Joo Hyuk and Kim Sun Ah confirmed casting for "Fighting Spirit"
.....[News]
♥ 2011.02.08 "Fighting Spirit" held its prayer ceremony
♥ 2011.02.14 First filming day of "Fighting Spirit"
♥ 2011.02.19 Filming of "Fighting Spirit" in Busan
♥ 2011.02.20 Filming in Busan; Kim Sun Ah left a handwritten message through Guyeon in Sunaforever (posted in the Cafe at 2011.02.26
♥ 2011.03.03 Tax-payer's day
♥ 2011.03.03 MBC Section TV - Taxpayer's day
♥ 2011.03.16 Kim Sun Ah visited Sunaforever
♥ 2011.04.12 Kim Sun Ah attended Kim Joo Hyuk's "In Love And The War" VIP premiere
♥ 2011.04.26 "Fighting Spirit" End of Filming Party
♥ 2011.05.02 Kim Sun Ah visited Sunaforever
♥ 2011.05.11 NEWS: Lee Dong-wook’s comeback drama with Kim Sun-ah - "Scent Of A Woman"
♥ 2011.05.21 Kim Sun Ah's Official Facebook Page launching
♥ 2011.05.21 Kim Sun Ah visited Facebook (post date 2011.05.20)
♥ 2011.06.01 Kim Sun Ah visited Facebook (post date 2011.05.17)
♥ 2011.05.23 Kim Sun Ah visited Facebook
♥ 2011.05.25 Kim Sun Ah joins new management company - King Kong Entertainment
♥ 2011.05.26 Kim Sun Ah visited Facebook
♥ 2011.05.30 New Photos - from So Yu Jin's twitter
♥ 2011.06.01 Kim Sun Ah confirms new drama - Scent Of A Woman
♥ 2011.06.01 Kim Sun Ah visited Facebook
♥ 2011.06.02 Kim Sun Ah visited Sunaforever
♥ 2011.06.04 Kim Sun Ah visited Facebook
♥ 2011.06.05 Kim Sun Ah visited Facebook
♥ 2011.06.11 Kim Sun Ah on Showbiz Korea
♥ 2011.06.11 Kim Sun Ah on Entertainment Relay
♥ 2011.06.11 Scent of a Woman's first filming day
♥ 2011.06.11 Sunaforever visited Scent of a Woman's set
♥ 2011.06.11 Scent of a Woman's filming
♥ 2011.06.15 Kim Sun Ah visited Facebook
♥ 2011.06.16 Kim Sun Ah visited Facebook

::: PREVIOUS CALENDARS
2010 Calendar
2009 Calendar
2008 Calendar
2007 Calendar
2006 Calendar
2005 Calendar

::: HELPFUL LINKS and TUTORIALS
♥ Sunaforever Tutorial: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...;#entry10827181
♥ Watch SBS Live: http://ionair.sbs.co.kr/slonair/viewer/onair.jsp

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=ryupark&no=66295
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=ryupark&no=66294

KIM SUN AH~!! YOU'RE THE BEST~!

::: THIS POST IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION :::
Editing first post!

Yours truly,
alodia

20110101.jpg

Guest Yurichin

wah seeing...actors actresses repairing again these years...JH-JN ; KSW-CJW ; LDW-LDH...after MP can we another good news to have HB and KSA again please dramagod...make them in your dramaland again jebal.... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest Yurichin

cr: FBkimsunaonline

Instagram post from Boboris (Kim Sun A's stylist) 2015.4.28

☆English translation by (CLARIBEL)☆

During the drama poster shooting of (Masked Prosecutor)
anticipation at it's best.

‪#‎Masked‬ Prosecutor ‪#‎KimSunA‬ ‪#‎BoBoris‬ ‪#‎Soo‬-i ‪#‎SeoUnmi‬
-----
드라마포스터촬영중~
기대만발~
‪#‎복면검사‬#김선아#보보리스 ‪#‎수이‬ ‪#‎서언미‬

Picture from: Seo Unmi (thank you!)

Posted by: Admin Claribel

@Thank you Claribel I posted here ok??!!

Archived