Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ss 1212

Congratulation Sunny for the award...i'm very proud fan^^...and i'm happy too cuz the more i see u lately..u'r not so skinny anymore!!!u look more beautiful and healthy^^...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015...be happy everyone^^

• 2 months later...

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Film "Age of Innocence 'VIP premiere 2 March 2015 

20150302_1425297247_19374400_1.jpg
1425296499_860814.jpg
250020225520.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/

• 4 weeks later...

Joo Sang-Wook & Kim Sun-A offered lead roles in KBS2 drama MASKED PROSECUTOR

Embedded image permalink

Plot

During the day, Ha Dae-Cheol is a righteous prosecutor, but at night he wears a mask and seeks to punish those that the law could not. Yoo Min-Hee is a female detective in charge of the violent crime division.

I hope she excepts, i miss her soooo much. 

:((

Guest sogazelle

My first time posting here...
 I'm a  KSA fan and I hope that she accepts this role.
It's only last week that I was rewatching City Hall again and thinking that I missed her in dramaland.

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Will Joo Sang Wook And Kim Sun Ah Fight Crime Together?

BY Julie Jones | Mar 26, 2015 01:34 PM EDT

Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah

Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah are both considering roles in the upcoming drama "Masked Investigator. Their characters are both passionate about seeking justice but they find very different ways to achieve it. And one of them will wear a costume to do so.

Joo Sang Wook plays Ha Dae Chul, an ambitious prosecutor. Ha Dae Chul follows the letter of the law during office hours but wears a disguise to fight crime when it requires more than an ordinary legal intervention. Ha lives this convoluted double life because he is frustrated by how many criminals slip through the grasp of the law. What his disguise is and whether he will have any superpowers or Batman-style toys has not yet been revealed. Is it a mask or a head-to-toe costume? Will there be a cape? Will he have crime-fighting gizmos? There's no word yet on whether "Masked Investigator" will be a comedy or a melodrama although the idea of anyone fighting crime in a cape is pretty funny.

Jo Sang Wook's last two roles were comic. He last played a plastic surgeon in "Birth of a Beauty" with co-star Han Ye Seul. Before that he played a successful divorced businessman in "Cunning Single Lady." His co-star was Lee Min Jung.

If she does decide to take the role Kim Sun Ah will play Yoo Min Hee, the chief of a detective squad in the major crimes unit. Yoo Min Hee is equally passionate about catching the bad guys but she prefers to apprehend them during working hours. There are no capes and masks in her closet.

The part could be considered a comeback role for Kim Sun Ah who has not appeared in a k-drama since she played the pregnant shoe executive in the 2012 drama "I Do, I Do." The 39-year-old actress did appear in "Competition of Roses," a Chinese drama in 2013 and she played a woman driven to revenge in the film "The Five." She is best known for her role in "Scent of a Woman" and portraying the pastry chef who beds Hyun Bin in the classic k-drama "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon."

Jeon San, who directed "Ruby Ring," will direct "Masked Investigator. " Choi Jin Won, who wrote the melodrama "Big Man," will write the screenplay. The Wednesday-Thursday drama is expected to air in May.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/79546/20150326/will-joo-sang-wook-and-kim-sun-ah-fight-justice-together.htm

Guest lily83

sogazelle said: My first time posting here...
 I'm a  KSA fan and I hope that she accepts this role.
It's only last week that I was rewatching City Hall again and thinking that I missed her in dramaland.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yurichin

Morning guys,
I dunno why they prolong the confirmation for masked prosecutor (I guess, maybe unkind woman still in talks for extended, so everything is in need for consideration)

and please share any latest news you catch right now and then about Suna unnie activities or maybe you @claribel05  @sueyip  @jastinel  @*alodia* and all of you here, Suna Unnie's fans can join the party in Masked Prosecutor thread  started by @missnona   in :

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2027009/upcoming-drama-2015-masked-prosecutor-복면검사

April 8th : Someone post in Masked Prosecutor thread, the drama is recruiting high school student with picture of Kim Sun Ah and Joo Sang Wook (  yay..finally I can say... I will see Unnie again in small screen ;):D <:-P :-bd >:D< :x  )

Announcement: Audition for a minor role on KBS mini series "Masked Prosecutor/복면 검사" male/female High School students of South Korea.

☆English translation☆ (by: CLARIBEL)

KBS wednesday and thursday mini series

"Masked Prosecutor" MINOR ROLE

"Unkind Women" followed by "Masked Prosecutor" ( to be starred by: Joo Sang-wook and Kim Sun A) NO confirmation yet

APPLICANT: Male/female, High school students of the Republic of Korea.

PART: Minor roles

PLACE of AUDITION: Guro-gu, Seoul Sindorim, Technomart, 6th floor, KL club

AUDITION PREPARATION: ☆ Prepare/be ready for an individual direct performance. ☆30 mins practice, the performance on that day will be paid at the site.

CONTACT and REGISTER 
@ Kakao ID: @클에이전시
email @: klentlady@naver.com

Audition Proceedings
1. Apply and get a number
2. Audition (camera test)
3. Announcement (if accepted or not)

PS: Applicants must send the following:

EMAIL: Personal profile with pictures

KAKAO: Name, age, height, weight, contact number, complete address, 3 pcs picture, experience and agency.

Audition schedule will be announce separately to the participants.

Article from: blogger klent1004/naver
Reposted by: kbleon @soompi
SOURCES: (thank you!)

Rough translation by: Admin Claribel via www.faceboo.com/kimsunaonline

%BA%B9%B8%E9%B0%CB%BB%E7_%B4%DC%BF%AA%B9

Guest Yurichin

REFRESHING UNNIE'S STILLS :  December 2014

*omo she still looks like 10 years younger* love her

KIM%2BSUN%2BAH%2B2015%2B(3).jpg
KIM%2BSUN%2BAH%2B2015%2B(4).jpg
KIM%2BSUN%2BAH%2B2015%2B(5).jpg
KIM%2BSUN%2BAH%2BNOTICIAS.jpg
pic cr : http://www.mundofamacorea.net/2014/12/kim-sun-ah-continua-cosechando-exitos.html

Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah Confirmed for Masked Prosecutor, Get the Zorro Jokes Ready 

(Posted on April 9, 2015 by ockoala)

4xEb6S.jpg

Even though KBS currently leads the Wed-Thurs ratings with its bad ladies behaving badly drama Unkind Women, it’s never too early to think ahead. Compared to the constant casting news whiplash coming out of MBC these days, KBS should thank its lucky stars that the next Wed-Thurs drama Masked Prosectutor managed to cast the very first leads Joo Sang Wookand Kim Sun Ah. Hooray, thank goodness for some casting sanity this week.

Both have just confirmed the offers to star in what is being described as a modern K-drama version of The Legend of Zorro. This could be epic fun or epic fail, either way with Kim Sun Ah and Joo Sang Wook onboard it will definitely be worth checking out. Unkind Women was originally slated for 24-episodes and is halfway through the run, but with solid ratings there is word that KBS is considering an extension, which means the prosecutor won’t be putting on his mask until early June.

5bpjnc.jpg

PjE4xS.jpgzNsq29.jpg

Also joining the cast are heavyweight senior actors Kim Young Chul and Jeon Kwang Ryul. Will they be splitting the usual good/bad elder roles? Both can do either in their sleep, and always a pleasure to watch them seethe and ham it up onscreen. Also in talks as the second male lead is Oh Joo Wan, who is likely still on cloud happy after the recent news that he was dating his Surplus Princess leading lady Jo Bo Ah in real life. This drama will be the repeat collaboration of the production team behind Big Man, with the story about a dorky prosecutor by day who dons a masked to become a vigilante to right the wrongs he can’t fix as an officer of the law. Sounds cool to me!

Article from: Koala's playground (thank you!)

Guest Yurichin

Annyeong yeorobun, what I notice from Kim Sun Ah is, she always has a surprise in her appearance/hairstyle even from one drama to another (I wonder what she has for MP after she surprise us by cutting her hair short in I Do I Do). Actually I like this detective/attorney genre. I wonder how they picturing Yoo Min Hee (according the acticles she's an emotional chief detective and wearing skirt??)??. We have this examples of lady detective (they all are badass) from US series, which one do you think she'll close to in appearance??

1. Mariska Hargitay as Olivia Benson (Law & Order: SVU)
4J5Bzn6.jpg
2. Stana Katic as Kate Beckett ('Castle', she's pretty and badass)
F37Lx6J.jpg
3. Alana De La Garza as Jo Martinez (oh this is from my favorite series "Forever")
IoT4uIc.jpg
4. Sandra Bullock from Miss Congeniality (oh never forget her role in this movie ;)) )
YfqrDXK.jpg
Kim Sun Ah as Chun Jae In
ppmDuu5.jpg

Archived