Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

Guest novchime

Kim Sun Ah said she wanted to act in a thriller movie.  And she got her wish with the movie The Five.  Below is the trailer and the premiere of The Five.  I think the movie is now being shown in Korea.  I hope I can watch it through the internet later.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest novchime

I like her in this picture.  Casual dress but she wears them chic.

ee056c34970a304e866847e1d3c8a786c9175c79

Got the following from the tieba.baidu site, dated 20 November.  I google translated it and it seemed that Sunny was very happy....   I am happy that she is in such a state.

By...SuNNy
오늘도 더 파이브를 사랑해주셔서 감사드립니다.
이리뛰고 저리뛰고 정신없는데..
관객여러분들의 뜨거운 반응에 너무 행복합니다!
가장 소중한것이 무엇인지...
너무 늦기전에...
너무 후회하기전에...
소중한 무엇인가를
내 마음속에 담을수있다는것
누군가와 나눌수있다는것은
참 행복한 일 인것 같습니다...
되도록 ..
많은 행복을 ..
가슴에 담을수 있었으면 좋겠습니다
감사합니다! 그리고 건강하시구요^^
늦은밤.. (죄송한마음과함께)
이쁜꿈꾸셔요^^
SUNight~~^^
은아여서 행복한
배우 김선아 였습니다!

I hope someone can translate.  Thanks!

Guest novchime

Sorry for the pic in my post above.  I guess the URL was deleted or changed.

I saw this video in one of the threads I visit.  The first part is about Kim Sun ah and The Five.  Hope you enjoy watching it. 

credit: Arirang Kpop

I love Kim Sun Ah and always check for her latest news here but never leave a post. Is there something going on between her and Ohn Jo Wan? I've read an article before where Ohn Jo Wan mentioned her as his ideal type.  :) Whomever she's with i just hope that she's happy.

Credit to hancinema.

Kim Seon-ah becomes a photographer

photo375667.jpg

Kim Seon-ah transformed into a photographer.

Pictures of Kim Seon-ah show her ruffling her hair and making a cute expression or taking a picture with actor, Sin Jeong-geun who is starring in the same movie, "The Five" with her.

She takes pictures of everyone including actors and actresses she co-stars with and staff on site. She even deals with the film cameras herself and mingles well with everyone.

She eventually created a photo book of everyone whom she took pictures with over the last four months and presented it to everyone.

"The Five" stars Ma Dong-seok, Sin Jeong-geun, Jeong In-gi, Lee Cheong-ah, Park Hyo-joo, On Joo-wan and more.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi..is it true that Kim Sun Ah left King Kong entertainment...that her contract was terminated in November? Anybody here know more about this?

• 2 weeks later...

January 15, 2014
Innolife EnqueteWho are the stars that you wish to get married in 2014 the most?
Source: Innolife Korea
8317_1.jpg
In 2013, there were many star couples got married within the celebration of fans, like Lee Byeong-Heon and Lee Min-Jeong, Ji Seong and Lee Bo-Yeong, Baek Ji-Yeong and Jeong Seok-Won and etc.
8317_2.jpg
In 2014, who is going to get married happily? So Innolife Japan (www.innolife.net) had an enquete with the theme of 'Who are the stars that you wish to get married in 2014 the most?'
8317_3.jpg
The top was of Bae Yong-Joon, with more than 50%. Last year December, he admitted that he's dating a woman 14 years younger than him. So he also had a marriage rumor in April. So fans are giving the most attention to his marriage.
8317_4.jpg
Song Seung-Heon ranked 2nd. In 2014, Seong Seung-Heon is 39 years old in Korean age. So fans are drawing attention toward his marriage as it's his last year as 30s. But Song Seung-Heon said, "I think marriage is a far story, yet" at an interview last year.
8317_5.jpg
Choi Ji-Woo ranked 3rd, which is the top within female stars. She had shown maternal love through drama 'Strange House Keeper'. So after the drama, she got many questions about marriage on interviews. But she said, "I'm not eager to get married. I just want to enjoy this state."
8317_6.jpg
Kim Seon-Ah ranked 4th. She has many fans in Japan because of successful drama 'My Name is Kim Sam-Soon', and she's finding a new agency as her contract wuth current agency has expired. Fans hope she finds new home in many(?) ways.
8317_7.jpg
And stars of their age, Jeong Woo-Seong, Lee Jeong-Jae, Lee Seo-Jin, So Ji-Seop, Kim Hye-Soo and etc. were on the ranking. Fans are ironic. They want their loving stars to get married, and don't in the same time. But the ones who will celebrate the stars' wedding the most will be fans who's been keeping their side for a long time. [Photo=Innolife DB/ article= Chae Hye-Joo]  

• 3 weeks later...

Kim Sun Ah no longer a Free Agent and signs with Fantagio

February 4, 2014 @ 1:06 pm
kim-sun-ah_1391486595_af_org.jpg

Actress Kim Sun Ah has finally took off the 'FA' ('Free Agent') title from her profile by joining actor management agency Fantagio!

Fantagio stated, "We signed with Kim Sun Ah on February 1. It was based on trust and faith but more than anything else, our system, proposed vision, and directional nature of our actors were the biggest reasons for our mutual respect. We were able to work with a good partner based on our communion and communication. We anticipate a synergy effect."

Kim Sun Ah joins Yeom Jeong Ah, Joo Jin Mo, Ha Jung Woo, Kim Sung Kyun, Kim So Eun, Jung Kyung Ho, and 

cr : allkpop

more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest grace12

Hi. I'm just new here and I'm back reading the forum from page 1 hahaha, can anyone please give me the link where to download guesting of Sun Ah unnie in yashimmanman with rain and cha tae hyun and the other one with S Diary cast. Sorry, I know its a little old, but I really want to see it. Thank you

Guest grace12

Also the rain comeback show, I only found the first part of the rehearsal from youtube and it does not have the one when they meet the fortune teller. The that is on youtube is Thai sub..
Please, please.
Thanks

Please help our new fans out, anyone who can.  :-S Sun-ah will hopefully be busy soon and people will become drawn to this page, and it is up to the loyal veterans to help out, so please, those who know the road, help out if you are able.  >:D< These threads have a tendency to run fast with the movements of idol stars and those currently featured in hot dramas while massively talented pros like our Kim Sun-ah, have their gardens untended for a spell.  =(( This certainly doesn't mean that we love her any less, it's just the way things go, sometimes.  :( I hope that things will kick in as soon as she becomes busy again. Thank you for all that you all have done to keep this site going.  This amazing woman deserves every bit of the admiration that you've shown her. =D>
In the meantime: All that I can suggest is that those seeking information attempt to Google your way to the treasure that you seek. :bz Best of luck to you, and  welcome aboard!  :ar!

Guest novchime

I always refer to FB pages for recent updates on KSA.  Here are the two I frequently visit:

https://ko-kr.facebook.com/OfficialKimSunA

https://ko-kr.facebook.com/RealKimSunA

I like it that KSA regularly communicates with her fans.  You can see her messages in the FB pages.  It is amazing how many people react to her posts.  KSA is not forgotten at all !

robbo4 said: Please help our new fans out, anyone who can.  :-S Sun-ah will hopefully be busy soon and people will become drawn to this page, and it is up to the loyal veterans to help out, so please, those who know the road, help out if you are able.  >:D< These threads have a tendency to run fast with the movements of idol stars and those currently featured in hot dramas while massively talented pros like our Kim Sun-ah, have their gardens untended for a spell.  =(( This certainly doesn't mean that we love her any less, it's just the way things go, sometimes.  :( I hope that things will kick in as soon as she becomes busy again. Thank you for all that you all have done to keep this site going.  This amazing woman deserves every bit of the admiration that you've shown her. =D>

In the meantime: All that I can suggest is that those seeking information attempt to Google your way to the treasure that you seek. :bz Best of luck to you, and  welcome aboard!  :ar!

PLS: visit my page:    https://www.facebook.com/kimsunaonline
76285_721126937905372_187199512_n.jpg

Archived