[Drama 2014] Golden Cross 골든 크로스

Admin

you mean the character poster, right?

cause there has been many still of theirs in the filming...
especially with KKW....

but in the 2nd teaser vid, we can glimpsea bit f KKW and UKJ's poster.
KKW especially loos freakin awesome in a suit..

Really?! Don't tell me they're in the previous page. Lol. Let me check because I haven't checked. I just assumed there were none. Lol.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aisek

I am totally excited to see Lee Si Young in this drama. My first K actress crush and I think she picked a good drama, really wish she was the one taking revenge but I am just happy to have her back on my screen. I can only  [-O< that they don't mess her character up and try to backslide her as the lead actress. I need it to be april ninth already 

I'm so excited for this series to fill in my Wed-Thurs night. I loved the subject of marketplace trade/stock exchange - to me its a sexy exciting glamorous and quiet dirty world without need of physical actions stunt. I loved Kim Kang Woo's Story of a Man - very thoughtful script and thoughtful director's execution. I loved  Kim Kang Woo and I loved Eom Ki-joon. Both fabulous actor who can add so much emotions into a scene. 
Totally my kind of story - exciting business world where everyone wear suits and looking very fabulous. Great actors. So I hope the director will execute it wonderfully. So looking foward to next Wed 

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both;"Lee Shi Young, Waiting For First Episode of "Golden Cross"

lee-shi-young-waiting-for-first-episode-

Actress Lee Shi Young expressed her feelings about being in the new KBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "Golden Cross."

Golden Cross (script Yoo Hyun Mi director Hong Suk Ku) is about a man's desires that are wiped with greed and desire in the world of the top 0.001% of Korea.  Expressing such greed, the drama appears Kim Kang Woo, Lee Shi Young, Uhm Ki Joon, and Han Eun Jung appear.  It will appear after "Inspiring Generation" on April 9th.

In the drama, Lee Shi Young graduates summa cum laude from law school and plays the role of Suh Yi Rae. In addition to the great brain, she is centered on the principle that everyone is equal in front of the law and she is a passionate prosecutor.

On April 3rd, Lee Shi Young through her management company, JWide company said, "In the first and second episodes, there are many important pieces of evidence that shows the development of plot.  Many actors and the director and fellow actors are all focusing on acting, so please look forward to this.  I look forward to the first episode."

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

'Golden Cross' set to join the thriller dramas this season as shown in its poster and teaser

Now that 'Generation of Youth' is over, get ready for its following KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama 'Golden Cross', which looks like it will join the thriller drama trend as shown in its poster and teaser! 
Lee Si Young plays the daughter of her doting criminal father Seo Dong Ha (Jung Bo Suk) who murdered Kang Do Yoon's (Kim Kang Woo) dongseng, but Seo Yi Re (Lee Si Young) and Kang Do Yoon end up falling in love. The teaser gives a better look at Lee Si Young and Jung Bo Suk's complicated father-daughter relationship and the two charismatic leading men Kim Kang Woo and Um Ki Joon.
'Golden Cross' portrays the revenge of a man who loses his family due to a conspiracy plot. It premieres following 'Generation of Youth' on April 9 at 10 PM KST!
lee-si-young_1396571606_20140403_GoldenC
credit allkpop

Everyone looks so gorgeous! To me - Kim Kang Woo comes off looking so bad richard simmons in the pic while Eom Ki Joon looks soft - man child is not the right word - but really soft - not bad richard simmons evil. Why is he wearing a big white flower? ....But as the series run, I'm sure he will prove me wrong, not to judge just the cover.. :D

Here I am, posting my own preview of the series on my own Soompi post. Postception.

But these are my worries and hopes in a nutshell.

Go here for the >> FULL ARTICLE <<

[HanCinema's Drama Preview] "Golden Cross"

2014/04/05

photo422753.jpg

After a series of rating failures and poor handling of their dramas' plots, KBS is having another go at things with 'Golden Cross'. With a typical melodrama plot and a cast of talented actors, the series does not sound like something fresh, but perhaps the road most traveled will be helpful in getting out of the slump they have gotten themselves into.

Premise

Kang Do-yoon (Kim Kang-woo) decides to take revenge upon a top economic society and the man who killed his sister and destroyed his family. In the process, he forms a bond with Seo I-re (Lee Si-yeong), a prosecutor who is also the daughter of the man he is after (Jeong Bo-seok).

The Worrying

Do-yoon and MichaelDong-ha

KBS

While no channel really has an exclusivity in bad output, KBS has not been doing so well lately. From production problems to low ratings, it has been having a lot of issues. A bad season might bring about more bad ratings-boosting decisions and from the side of the audience, prejudice and hesitation. Hopefully, KBS can prove itself again and produce a good work that does well without being too tampered with.

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[Photo] Lee Si Young, Han Eun Jung, Kim Kang Woo and More Talk ′Golden Cross′
The stars of upcoming KBS drama Golden Cross gathered for a production presentation, held at 63 City in Seoul′s Yeouido on April 7.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min | mwave Enews

60047849.jpg

66163747.jpg
64658288.jpg

44374492.jpg
Kim Si Young sets sail in a nautical look

71095879.jpg69979075.jpg81109923.jpg55173476.jpg

58867114.jpg

50635941.jpg55834811.jpg

65297788.jpg
Kim Kang Woo gets striped as well

11527577.jpg