[Drama 2014] Golden Cross 골든 크로스

Admin

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe those of us who like this drama tend to watch it on line so that our viewership are not counted?The Plot is tight and acting overall is excellent. It's nice to watch some dramas with flower boys and girls but sometimes I like to watch  dramas which make me ponder and reflect. That is because those villains may seem to be unreal but  in fact those socio and psychopath do exist in this world and unfortunately, they are doing exceptionally well  in social ranking. To me YiRe is an unusual( rather unreal in our world) in that she is not tinted with those greed that her parents and her granddad were fed into. For that, I like to see some happiness for her in the end but I wonder this is going to have a tragedy in the end.

akikoz said: Maybe those of us who like this drama tend to watch it on line so that our viewership are not counted?The Plot is tight and acting overall is excellent. It's nice to watch some dramas with flower boys and girls but sometimes I like to watch  dramas which make me ponder and reflect. That is because those villains may seem to be unreal but  in fact those socio and psychopath do exist in this world and unfortunately, they are doing exceptionally well  in social ranking. To me YiRe is an unusual( rather unreal in our world) in that she is not tinted with those greed that her parents and her granddad were fed into. For that, I like to see some happiness for her in the end but I wonder this is going to have a tragedy in the end.

akikoz

said: Maybe those of us who like this drama tend to watch it on line so that our viewership are not counted?The Plot is tight and acting overall is excellent. It's nice to watch some dramas with flower boys and girls but sometimes I like to watch  dramas which make me ponder and reflect. That is because those villains may seem to be unreal but  in fact those socio and psychopath do exist in this world and unfortunately, they are doing exceptionally well  in social ranking. To me YiRe is an unusual( rather unreal in our world) in that she is not tinted with those greed that her parents and her granddad were fed into. For that, I like to see some happiness for her in the end but I wonder this is going to have a tragedy in the end.

valsava said:

akikoz

said: Maybe those of us who like this drama tend to watch it on line so that our viewership are not counted?The Plot is tight and acting overall is excellent. It's nice to watch some dramas with flower boys and girls but sometimes I like to watch  dramas which make me ponder and reflect. That is because those villains may seem to be unreal but  in fact those socio and psychopath do exist in this world and unfortunately, they are doing exceptionally well  in social ranking. To me YiRe is an unusual( rather unreal in our world) in that she is not tinted with those greed that her parents and her granddad were fed into. For that, I like to see some happiness for her in the end but I wonder this is going to have a tragedy in the end.

andy78 said: valsava said:

akikoz

I know that YR's dad killed DY's father and sister.  But I want him to be with YR.  I like her.  Sara is calculating, she is better as a partner in crime, not in life.  YR is suffering knowing that her father is a murderer.  She deserves the happiness.  Maybe it will come out that Seo is not her dad after all.

Won't be eassy but in my heart i hope he will win and leave with YR...she was almost  killed because wanted to help DJ ...I FELT SO SAD FOR HER SHE GAVE UP ON HER JOB AND IS A TEACHER ...Her eyes are so sad and yes love is still there ...i confess i wanted Montecristo to leave with Mercedes not with  that young girl...

so the other woman is the daughter of the Daemyung Electronics president.People who still want to bring back Daemyung Electronics are helping them...interesting ...YR realised is him  from the first moment ..loved that watching their scenes with subtitle was  MORE heartbreaking ...and that last scene she saw him with another woman...poor YR...

tarjig said: I know that YR's dad killed DY's father and sister.  But I want him to be with YR.  I like her.  Sara is calculating, she is better as a partner in crime, not in life.  YR is suffering knowing that her father is a murderer.  She deserves the happiness.  Maybe it will come out that Seo is not her dad after all.

Well this is a first for me but I was actually surprised by the time skip bit,  and despite previous bad experience with this approach I have to say they totally made this work. It was awesome seeing basically everyone going WTF when Terry Young showed up with that big smile on his face and seeing DY displaying some impressive dissimulation abilities.
 For me the fact that DY and Sa Ra are now an item is an added bonus (especially if they stay that way) since YR's character is a pretty weak one in my opinion (Sorry about this @stuartjmz) and I see no way for things to get miraculously better in the last 4 ep.for the ex-prosecutor who figures the silent treatment is an appropriate reaction to her father getting away with murder on her watch.
 I have a hunch they still  might try and force the YR-DY thing since they are the OTP after all but just like some previous comments mention, this would be one strange relationship to have and it has the potential to ruin the ending for us (an ending which I have to say is starting to look quite interesting now that Sa Ra  coming out on top with Dy by her side ).

P.S. I would love to see anyone try and mess with DY now that Julien Kang is here to get some light sparring sessions with some unsuspecting  hired goons :))

hi ALLi've been watching GC and lurking here without commenting till nowsince the last k-drama i watched was so disappointing, i lost my interest in k-drama till recently
GC was great in many aspects...story, casts, plot developmentand it's not really a usual type of k-dramathough the romance here is most probably a lost cause, i still hope that DY & YR will somehow find happiness after everything concludeSara...though i feel sorry for her & her family, she's partially responsible of what happened to HY, and, though she tried to make up (sincerely/not sincerely), i can't seem to accept it. plus, i get the feeling she will end up dead at the end of the drama
oohh...thank God, there's a site that does recap/review on GChttp://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/

stuartjmz said:
Oh, and finally, I mustn't forget that these episodes gave me an ITYS moment in showing Michael to be every bit as homicidal as the Golden Cross stooges with no moral compunction at all about having someone killed or even doing it himself. Since I'm conceding my damnably deferential and diplomatic dongsaeng his own ITYS when it comes to SYR, I am happy to end here with the score at one apiece, while actively looking forward to the last 4 episodes. 

@stuartjmzooww..i seei don't go to dramafever, since it doesn't allow me watching cuz of my country..or something like thatbut, thanks for clarifying

i wish wednesday come sooner  [-O<all kinds of stories run in my mind as to how DY & YR will interactand i want to know why DY passionately kissed SR all of the sudden

Archived