New Ranks and Privileges ^_^

soomp

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I woke up one beautiful morning to do my normal rituals I.e opening my soompi page of official lee hong ki and fujii mina only to discover this odd but yet an amazing change. The SUPERSTAR of a sticker kept stucking me no matter how hard I tried to manouver the page until I finally gave up but soon to realize I have mates. And also since I could see I wasn't alone in the struggle I chilled. Well, what i'm trying to say is that this explanationn has certified my curiousity...i don't know if anyother person has this experience?

I'm a sad pathetic old man who desperately craves any validation, no matter how ephemeral, and I'm curious about how the points are allocated. Are they given one point per positive reaction, or one point per post that garners positive reactions, of any number? I'm guessing the latter, because I've seen my points total go up by one when a posts had four or five positive reactions. 

stuartjmz said: I'm a sad pathetic old man who desperately craves any validation, no matter how ephemeral, and I'm curious about how the points are allocated. Are they given one point per positive reaction, or one point per post that garners positive reactions, of any number? I'm guessing the latter, because I've seen my points total go up by one when a posts had four or five positive reactions. 

Orion said: stuartjmz said: I'm a sad pathetic old man who desperately craves any validation, no matter how ephemeral, and I'm curious about how the points are allocated. Are they given one point per positive reaction, or one point per post that garners positive reactions, of any number? I'm guessing the latter, because I've seen my points total go up by one when a posts had four or five positive reactions. 

stuartjmz said: The researcher in me has been checking this carefully, and I think it's possible that there's a weighting going on . My current hypothesis is that one "insightful" equals one point, but any number of LOLs in a post also equals one point. Devastating to one who relies on playing cheap laughs rather than proferring profound insights. :)

Guest Mary de Vera

I'm still in training (in Star Wars terms I would be considered a padawan)--I may need to find master Yoda to help me find the force in order to reach Rookie Status...LOL :D

Archived