New Ranks and Privileges ^_^

soomp

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi, to @soomp, I would like to make a sugestion: why not add a "Thank you" button? there are so many answers to questions out here but nobody can properly say thank you to the relevant answers . "Awesome" is a way to do it, but it does not match the situation every time (e.g. when it comes to sad events or occurences), nor does "insightful". Thank you would be a proper way for the asker to give his gratitude to the answerer. Thanks for taking into account my suggestion! :)

Guest margaux

wow.. didn't expect to be an Idol. thank you~ i've been a member for 8 years though i don't post regularly, i always come here to look for updates about kdramas, varieties and kpop.

Guest elyshongstar

lol what immortal members say if you feel so old..Immortal on par with Do Min Jo the alien. 400 ++ years... no title for them not even the great great great great grandpa or grandma.  :))  

Eommonii....... here your granddaughter kekekekekkkk

:x :x

Dear @soomp, what's the deal of allowing only one button choice per post? There are a lot of "insightful" posts that I feel very "awesome" and I really have to "LOL" while reading it. There are also some post that I can't see it as insightfull, and it seems inappropriate to say it's awesome let alone LOL about it, the only appropriate feeling to express is "I understand" or "I can feel you" 
So dear @soomp, is there a way to correctly express my feelings in this site? because sometimes I really feel FRUSTRATED!!!  I think fixing the expression buttons will help many posters move rank faster. Thank you!

Archived