New Ranks and Privileges ^_^

soomp

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...i like surprises......but....LEGEND....?!?....i can not believe.....
...thank you.....administration ......and....thank you.....the people who read my posts.....
...i wish you....health,good luck and one beautiful life ...
....legend?...love is a legend that revives every day......
tumblr_lr4p7ygZvT1qic6plo1_500.gif......and.....thank you....Rebby !.....                                                                                                                                                                               

Love the idea. It can be motivating in a way. But getting points is not just about the awesome or insightful posts. It also depends on which thread you are active at. You can post quality articles on a thread which is not that active and don't get  many awesome or insightful points. But you post because you love that celeb.Yet you can post just 1 pic (good or weak) on an active drama thread and get many points. I mean judging based on points it's not a completely fair way. You need to at least give a 10% share to number of posts. Just my thoughts though.

sara62 said: Love the idea. It can be motivating in a way. But getting points is not just about the awesome or insightful posts. It also depends on which thread you are active at. You can post quality articles on a thread which is not that active and don't get  many awesome or insightful points. But you post because you love that celeb.Yet you can post just 1 pic (good or weak) on an active drama thread and get many points. I mean judging based on points it's not a completely fair way. You need to at least give a 10% share to number of posts. Just my thoughts though.

^dont know what the problem is in sections with heavy korean pop culture content. but the sub forums outside of that, there are no shortage of insightful posts. there is little incentive to post, perhaps an insightful or 2. people post freely with whatever is on their minds.

i imagine this ranking system is to help increase traffic. promoting insightful posts is just a front.

Is this where the "promote" button comes into play in the activity page of our profile? I always wondered what that meant lol Regardless this is a neat idea, just wish I could get the fan gifts that come along with being an "Idol" LOL

Archived