New Ranks and Privileges ^_^

soomp

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.

I'm still trying to figure out how the points are earned/calculated in the first place.  They don't seem to correlate with the reactions?

:-/

Very interesting and fun. It will encourage folks to make good posts and offer their thoughts and feelings in a more detailed and insightful manner, hopefully. Of course, there will be a fair share of abuse, as with any new feature, but hopefully disciplinary measures will get the point across to such users quickly and painlessly for everyone. I never thought I would say this, but I am gunning for immortality. Thankfully for us all, this is not a Highlander type of "there can only be one" ranking. :))

Guest sunriverwind

If I am trainee, all of you are my bosses? I prepare paperworks and fix coffee or  tea?  ~O) ~O) ~O)And I get trainee pay as well?
@-) @-)

Kamsahmanida!!   Cool gimmick! :)] ;)) :)] ;))

Guest sunriverwind

And can trainee also sue for unfair labor practices?X_X X_X X_XOr worse,  (sexual) harassment by a superior? Joke!  ;):)>-
- Kidding aside - The word "trainee" connotes, sadly,   *assumed, if not permitted "below par treatment"*, if you know what  I mean.    Not to complain, just saying!  
Trainees unite! Trainees Union soon!!  Aja Aja!! Fighting! =))

Guest cassia_lela

thank u for changing veteran to superidol... My suggestion Why not legend change into A-list? It's more sophisticated, and more elegant... Just a suggestion...

Guest sunriverwind

I think the word "Legend" is more apt for top label. :-B :-B :-B
  Corollary,  my humble comment is - the 2nd to the top post be named something else, not "legend", cuz "legend" is best as top label. Just saying...
The word "immortal" somehow brings to mind Edward who burns in the sun, or who  never sleeps....er, and his clan, the vampires? -Kidding-  - :)>- :)>- 

soomp said: edensor said: Can i have a crying button now after all this new button?? Its needed to stamp some heartbreaking moment in kdrama that can not represent by awesome laughing or insightful. CRY button Soomp... CRY BUTTON T-T

Archived