New Ranks and Privileges ^_^

soomp

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the explanation :)
but can i hide it ? is there any option to hide this ? , it seems i'm look very old . because veteran is equal with old word. LOL

I find this amusing! :D

Though I really don't care what rank I am but I think this will serve as an encouragement to everyone.

It doesn't matter how many post that you have what matters is how many points (reactions) you'll gain, interesting!

Ah, finally I had the chance to say this: Thank you Soompi, because of you I gained new friends (locally and internationally :D )

edensor said: Can i have a crying button now after all this new button?? Its needed to stamp some heartbreaking moment in kdrama that can not represent by awesome laughing or insightful. CRY button Soomp... CRY BUTTON T-T I know, I know - I feel the same way in my heart, but splitting out K-Drama into ranks is not as cut & dry as for K-Pop ^^; 
Hi all - thanks for all your comments - I added the answers to the first post, explaining where points come from (though the old "points" that were transferred from the old forum that got dumped into the "Awesome" bucket aren't included in the points - sorry!).
Also, unfortunately, we can't choose to show or hide the Rank on an individual basis (don't be embarrassed :"D)
ALSO, if you guys don't like the term "VETERAN," I'm open to suggestions! Something to say you are established and awesome. We usually call K-Pop groups that have been around for a while as "veterans" - it's not supposed to imply age, but experience :D

edensor said: Can i have a crying button now after all this new button?? Its needed to stamp some heartbreaking moment in kdrama that can not represent by awesome laughing or insightful. CRY button Soomp... CRY BUTTON T-T Maybe Eden will finally get her crying button after begging for one all this time... lol. I hope your wish comes true! :))

Guest mywebfoot

@soomp urgh, was just about to post this. May I suggest 'Regular' for the >1000 pointers? People will advance from rookie to this level pretty quickly, and many people will cluster here as the next level is 29,000 points away. Regular is nice and normal and kosher. In the kpop world "regular" features at the music shows would be in the same category. (frankly, I like 'usual suspect' but that would trigger another set of associations :P)

Guest sunshineo

Waa.. I don't want to be an Idol... I just want to be a normal people and good netizen.. LOL
but I'll work hard to be a cool sunbae... :)
Oh, in a blink rank of Veteran be called superstar.. I like veteran title more (I want be a normal people)
be a legend sound good.. but I think I'll never want to be immortal... that scary..

Anyway, this is creative and a way to appreciate the ones who hardworking and contributed a lot. But let's not judge people bacause seniority.. Happy day everyone..

thank you guys but Superstar!? :-/ Why you didnt like Veteran, guys? Veteran was more cool and reflects the knowledge, not age!... ıts also reflect your statue ıf you have more positive reactions (points) that means you are someone talking right, maybe you know more than others and people who see Veteran statue, read your post more carefully and respect to your opinion more.. ;)

now some people gonna make fun of us! "hey Superstar, are you there?" :))

but of course ıts admin's decision, I'm in! whatever they choose!

Archived