[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@lovebeats, yes we are in drought season once again, hv to look at their past romance and some hints here and there.

when I read Soompi's article this morning on new couple Taeyang/Hyorin, and G-Dragon hints, makes me thinking about Wookie's fan cafe teasing the couple on Dahae's birthday with suspicious emodji A man and a woman holding hands, most likely due to being in a relationship. .NJ3kL0i.jpg

leedongwook_fancafe_dwholic #호텔킹 #차재완 #아모네 #이동욱 #이다해#leedongwook  2mon
Read more at http://websta.me/p/966404164714588410_1204609441#ocyHhifKkV3ySyUt.99

0maOqR3.jpg

and Dahae's cody posted a flower she received from Wookie last month, 동욱이가 현장으로 보내준 꽃~~~ 기분 좋으다~~~ ㅂㅂ thank u~~~

With the latest clues and hints from people who are so close with our Chamo -at least I still can dream on their upcoming wedding.

-on Strawberry cake we saw in Dahae's best friend insta,-that was old clue, even I'm excited but it was 8 months ago.,so many possibilities or whatever....

Edited by samzz
  • Like 9
  • Replies 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samzz

• dolley

• lovebeats

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me what I see in the program Healing Camp is a testament largest for a deep love that they had.She is the biggest shadow in his heart. At that point, Just think about her same as touching a wound

Bc I do not want to post the photos unrelated many forums so I just said, and those who are curious about it I can send photos to your inbox. In fact, a group of Dahae's cody is working for lyf, On 03

Dahae updated her weibo with lots of pictures cooking and posting the recipe of that food ^^ she is so adorable and pretty even while cooking and she surely so sincere preparing for the big day

btw.. let's watch the most watched hk videos on mbc drama channel

and hotel king can be considered popular because more than 2 million viewers have watched it.. mbc is very stupid company ..if they promoted hk oversea or mediaplay more.. i'm sure they can get a lot of money..pabo mbc

• Like 8

For me what I see in the program Healing Camp is a testament largest for a deep love that they had.She is the biggest shadow in his heart. At that point, Just think about her same as touching a wound never heal until they can see again. 
Unable to describe his feelings when he began to hear a message from her. Although what she wrote compare with messages from other friends, his co-star is nothing special. but...it gives him a lot of emotion. 

KKlZUr2.jpg

LmXTI5a.jpg

VYrLhic.jpg

eyZjY3x.jpg

4fR2RRP.jpg

Edited by HoaD
  • Like 17

For me what I see in the program Healing Camp is a testament largest for a deep love that they had.She is the biggest shadow in his heart. At that point, Just think about her same as touching a wound never heal until they can see again. 

It's make me trust, LOVE for his sugar never has change. LOVE for 10year is being "deep friendship". I don't think he can find another woman like dahae. He can't falling in love same with dahae. 

From his emotion, really missing his sugar. I never trust that he has gf after broken heart with dahae. How can he loving another woman if he still deep feeling with dahae ????

When I was away from you, I thought that I might be able to get back to you soon. So I bought the ring and imagine Us.. 

How can you live without her? You can't stable yourself all over just to hide a wound.  That's really a stupid think to do. Tell her now that you want to go back to her and that you're sorry..

from leedongwook feel not chajaewan/baekhyunwoo :wub:

Edited by aenulis
  • Like 11

our girl updates her instagram today..can someone translate the caption?

actually, i already predict that she will update today based on her pattern on updating her weibo or twitter last year

the sad thing, wookie where are you? why you are so silent

• Like 2
Guest mariegrace

Insta-image-63_zps7fmdy8oi.jpg

By @leedahey4eva "중국어 수업하구 운동왔는데 헬스장이 컴컴~~~ 할일없는 귀신마냥ㅋㅋ ㅋ 저 스카프는 수조우에서 온거라던데..늘 챙겨주는 팬들 감사.."

Google Translate: 

"Came like a ghost gym class Chinese sports estuaries are keomkeom ~~~ do not ㅋㅋ blah I heard that scarf would come from Suzhou always patronize the fans ... thank you."

Edited by mariegrace

leedahey4eva "중국어 수업하구 운동왔는데 헬스장이 컴컴~~~ 할일없는 귀신마냥ㅋㅋ ㅋ 저 스카프는 수조우에서 온거라던데..늘 챙겨주는 팬들 감사.."

Translation: Came back from Chinese lesson and gym class ~~~ I'm a lazy looking ghost ㅋㅋㅋI heard the scarves are from Suzhou...Always thankful for fans support..(Always thank you fans for giving me your attention)

• Like 9

@samzz saw apqaria blog today and dahae's chinese teacher updated her weibo with pictures at dahae's house ,seems that the marble kitchen/table really at her house.She maybe renovated her kitchen this year.

Edited by k_me26

Translation: Came back from Chinese lesson and gym class ~~~ I'm a lazy looking ghost ㅋㅋㅋI heard the scarves are from Suzhou...Always thankful for fans support..(Always thank you fans for giving me your attention)

Why she tell come back? Where is her chinese and gym lesson ?

@k_me26 yes i saw it. Marble table on the pic. But it's really in her house ?:D she post 2 food picture with different time I think. So.. her teacher want to telling us that marble table is in dahae's house. . :sweatingbullets::phew:

@samzz saw apqaria blog today and dahae's chinese teacher updated her weibo with pictures at dahae's house ,seems that the marble kitchen/table really at her house.She maybe renovated her kitchen this year.

​not sure abt that, her teacher just said, she cooked for me, we can assume, the table is somewhere in the corner of her house or maybe her teacher's house, or maybe in our delulu in someone house. Based on conversation she had with Dahae's loyal fans, she said the foods cooked are so delicious. Some fans tried to get some hints abt Dahae's and Wookie, of course she didn't reply it or maybe in private, and most of fans who are closed to Dahae personally seemed like they know something and just comments on her food, just happy for her,etc.

----------

Talking abt investment-if i remember correctly Wookie just helped his brother in law build up the animal hospital, not investing it. Or he just don't want to say much bc that's his financial secret.If he really invested on it. very very good move, bc the hospital is prosperous now, and cater for k-celebrities and rich people. 

here the link of the hospital, located at Byeollae-dong, just 8km from Wookie's house.

http://www.stlove.co.kr/

http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=starlove4975&widgetTypeCall=true&categoryNo=1

http://blog.naver.com/sssu486/220386822885

we can see Wookie's signature on top of everyone, and also some Roommate's signature members who visited the hospital in few episodes.

C0BYXNj.jpg

---------

some goodies pic-something very intimate abt their closeness-to me very hard to maintain just deep friendship with a kiss like that.

ZnW33IC.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 12
Guest mariegrace

Dahae updated her weibo.

FB_IMG_1434112881906_zpsexsx6s0i.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/30_izNIeCM/

credit: @donghaecouplevnfanpage IG

# backhand touch navel body good # I heard recently is very popular in China .. is not it? ㅋㅋ I would not ugly, right? I heard that as long as the touch navel is a success ... although I look a little like terrible .. ㅋㅋ success anyway! Victory V ^^ "✌

Edited by mariegrace

not sure if new pic, but at least something from the namja who is in hiding mode

Wookie with fashion stylist

joohee_nam 구질구질하게 #미국 #비자 한번 받겠다고 급 #설정 #스타일리스트 #직업 #인증 샷 
구질구질에 동참한 베푸 #이동욱 
지긋지긋 짜증 입빠이
다시 가고 싶다 #뉴욕 ️#dongwooklee #stylist 
10h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/1005459822442191260_1480641541#D67uKVkE1wzYCeko.99

11325298_849790338431195_1979379154_n.jp

• Like 6

we know couple shoes always cannot guarantee something nowadays, bc so many people have it, but since we are in draught season, a finding like this from Chinese fan more than enough

credit to owner

005N539mjw1et1ksmc35hj30ai06lgm4.jpg005N539mjw1et1ksly5tlj308t057mxc.jpg

005N539mjw1et1ksjludaj30gb0miq4y.jpg

005N539mjw1et1kslh3qxj30gv0f374y.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 8

if we try to connect the dot from last year till now, the answer is there.. however the confirmation only from them.

it seem now dahae is active to update about herself since roommate ended. if before we always saw wookie once a week, rarely dahae. 

• Like 1

Looks like yonghwa reply dahae's weibo "shall I Challenge it tomorrow??" I love their friendship. 

Anyone can see who took dahae's pic at the gym. I'm not sure,but I see reflection a guy beside dahae.

@samzz I think wookie's pic when SOW based on his hair and skinny. 

• Like 3

Looks like yonghwa reply dahae's weibo "shall I Challenge it tomorrow??" I love their friendship. 

Anyone can see who took dahae's pic at the gym. I'm not sure,but I see reflection a guy beside dahae.

@samzz I think wookie's pic when SOW based on his hair and skinny. 

​i think the reflection is dahae herself. 

regarding yonghwa, why he only follow her in weibo? i just checked almost fnc artist follow dahae in weibo..is fnc only  use dahae popularity in China but not get her any project(or dahae herself feeling lazy)? for me, Dahae like their bridge to enhance fnc artist for China market while she now only do cooking, flower arrangement and exercising,

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 2

​i think the reflection is dahae herself. 

regarding yonghwa, why he only follow her in weibo? i just checked almost fnc artist follow dahae in weibo..is fnc only  use dahae popularity in China but not get her any project(or dahae herself feeling lazy)? for me, Dahae like their bridge to enhance fnc artist for China market while she now only do cooking, flower arrangement and exercising,

Not the top pic but the bottom pic, so blur so I'm not sure.

About dahae career, she telling us that she has to review new project but maybe she push away.

For me, as long as she enjoy and happy with her life without new project.  The important think is she always update her SNS. And the bonus for us if she get new drama/film:wub:

• Like 2

@lovebeats, nowadays, idols and actresses that are well known cannot act are in high demand, so those who can act just hv to wait-that's the beauty of Korean Entertainment. kekeke

OR, just thinking, both our Chamo just decided, they want to be an ordinary couple for a time being, enjoying their precious time together, out of spotlight and and buzz in K-media.

Possibility also Dahae wants to a do a Chinese project but shooting location is somewhere else not in China or Hengdian specifically-we know why right? Blacklisted is still her main issue though.

CD6iyI5VAAA3Vgt.jpg

8df05653jw1esx3xbmj1qj218g18ggti.jpg

• Like 9
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)