[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Well, I am still watching the bts again and again!  Did Wookie leave his hand on his other co-stars' shoulder or patting their arm for that long when they were just rehearsal?   I got another translation of the swing scene in Baidu.  When Dahae was looking at Wookie, Dahae asked him what was that.  She meant what the sudden kiss of Wookie was from, and Wookie cannot hold the laugh and said it was an adlib.  He's probably a little bit shy but proud of himself !:D  Look at the way that he laughed, so real and natural!

​on the hand caressing and touchy part, from what I saw, his older female costars love touching him more compared from him to theirs, or maybe I'm biased. One thing for sure, Dahae always got extra attention from him.

Edited by samzz
  • Replies 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samzz

• dolley

• lovebeats

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me what I see in the program Healing Camp is a testament largest for a deep love that they had.She is the biggest shadow in his heart. At that point, Just think about her same as touching a wound

Bc I do not want to post the photos unrelated many forums so I just said, and those who are curious about it I can send photos to your inbox. In fact, a group of Dahae's cody is working for lyf, On 03

Dahae updated her weibo with lots of pictures cooking and posting the recipe of that food ^^ she is so adorable and pretty even while cooking and she surely so sincere preparing for the big day

and of course we remember, he's not so concern abt other males touching his female costars, but not Dahae. 

--

and I saw this in twitter-anyone knows when he said this, from which drama?

Even if she had a man, would my heart change?" -Lee Dong Wook

I love those gifs, this is me right now :x , and those NG look fun :D... It's already May, i'm patiently waiting for him to fulfil his promise... 4 days down, 27 more to go,

@samzz that's from Partner ”Even if she had a man, would my heart change? Is that your theory of how the heart works?“

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz I wish that story about her ex will be buried 50 feet below the ground for good. no more drama and surprises and may the guy finally got his closure and acceptance. And about that we said about marriage, I hope he is somewhat referring to Dahae's impending marriage to Wookie.....waaaah! *cross fingers* 

@HoaD That's why I want them soooo bad to be together for good :wub: Whenever I see that gif of Wookie embracing and caressing Dahae's shoulder on that swing and the way they look at each other, I know its not just deep friendship, he cares about her way too much and she's just too happy being with him :Djust like how happy they were in that fountain scene! 9_9 (they ripped us off by not showing the BTS of this one too...must be pure gold with so much hugging chasing and laughing...man! MBC that's not fair ¬¬

@turquoiseblue  Thank you for this pic. 

They have a lot of photos show much emotion, but when reviewing the photos you post. I have a great confidence with my remarks. I know of Wookie more Dahae, but also know about her for nine long years. And also see all of her drama. So it was not difficult to realize that she in MG and Hotel King is the same person. She was able to hide her sorrow, but happiness can not hide. Her smile in the photo above, too honest for me. I still hold my theory that: The eyes never lie.
Maybe it was the feeling of my own but now I see that Wookie who spent more love for Dahae. I say so, does not mean that Dahae spend  love for Wookie less, but obviously during MG, she goes to him more, and he was more timid. Maybe that's their prelude.
For an explanation of their past love is too long and everyone here is talking too much about it. I do not want to say more, but just want to say that I believe in it 100%.And just before, sometimes I still do not believe in my own judgment, but now. I am completely confident with it. And furthermore, I recognize China hardcore fan of her complete trust in their relationship. So I will be confident and wait until they announce their wedding, in the nearest day.

cre on pic

Edited by HoaD

@HoaD, totally agreed with you!  Especially you mentioned about during MG time, Dahae is more obvious of her feeling to Wookie.  You could see she was either nervous or shy when she was with Wookie, but she just hid those in her laugh!  You could see her eyes' sparkles when Wookie was with her.  I don't know how to post image so I cannot proof that to everybody.  In one of the interview, when the host asked Wookie if he will choose Dahae or the other girl, sorry forgot her name, Wookie said he would choose Dahae.  Do you remember Dahae was so shy and keep fanning herself?  After so many years, both of them have changed a lot.  Wookie became more manly who understand women much more than before.  I always appreciate Strong Heart that brought Wookie all these knowledge.  Dahae grew into a mature woman, unlike what Wookie described her as a ping pong ball anymore!  At the end of HK, Wookie was like a boyfie who always longing for his girlfriend's pamper and love.  I meant Wookie, not Jae Wan!  He does not care to show his feeling anymore as he does not want to miss this chance again! 

I love those gifs, this is me right now :x , and those NG look fun :D... It's already May, i'm patiently waiting for him to fulfil his promise... 4 days down, 27 more to go,

@samzz that's from Partner ”Even if she had a man, would my heart change? Is that your theory of how the heart works?“

​@angiemty, TQ so much for the info, hope that lines really coming from him, not from the script.

@turquoiseblue, hahaha, not easy to bury the 10 millions keyboard warrior over there, but we don't care any more-and the rumor will be starting again, bc he's coming to Korea today, and of course as expected the heat is in Dahae's weibo again. Something so funny, why they are so angry with Dahae, who is chasing who right now, who is the desperate party. Ok just ignore it, and just be prepared for any playground attack.

Wookie's reaction

@HoaD and @emok, sooooo true, and I didn't deny it, Dahae was sooo into Wookie 10 yrs ago-remember, even the Korean said, Lee Dong Wook can make Dahae laugh, they can see it. Wookie even said, he's so happy to see her as Amone compared to Yoorin bc of her maturity.

I have said few months ago, based on my 8 yrs love affair with Dahae, I knew so well who really captured her heart, -3 guys only, -Wookie, Jang Hyuk and Wilber Pan. 2 guys out already so only Wookie is the only one in her heart, and I wish it's still the same at the moment I write this.

Yes, we are sooooo lost in space right now bc ZERO hints abt them at all this few months, BUT the only hope we have is

1)as mentioned by HoaD, Dahae hard core fans from China who are still supporting Chamo, I think they know something, or more than us.

2) Wookie Dongwookholic fan cafe-their hints cannot be ignored, bc they are the closest to him, knows abt him more than us.

-they posted Chamo BTS on Dahae's birthday,

-put mysterious message with Chamo pic regarding his promise 9/10 yrs ago.

-put Chamo pic with a message waiting for him to get married

-always put "lover", "together", "dream house" after Dahae/Amone and Wookie/Jae Wan's name.

Edited by samzz

@samzz apologies for asking.may i know the ex guy agenda in korea?

​working according to his fans.-related to OPPO hp brand.

Edited by samzz

@samzz hoping that so called playground won't write anything that would hurt us. I really wonder why he keep coming back there and his fans make an issue on weibo attacking dahae. btw working of what?i really hate this feeling if the ex mentioned it here but we have no choice as a  chamo /donghae family we need to tackle this and keep on believing that our couple is real.

Edited by k_me26

@samzz hoping that so called playground won't write anything that would hurt us. I really wonder why he keep coming back there and his fans make an issue on weibo attacking dahae. btw working of what?i really hate this feeling if the ex mentioned it here but we have no choice as a  chamo /donghae family we need to tackle this and keep on believing that our couple is real.

​yes I know we are not suppose to mention him, but for the sake of information it's unavoidable. With all the media/weibo hype, plus zero info abt our couple, sometimes through unwanted sources are really important. 

Actually, I'm not that worried abt this frequent visit to Korea, bc I believed Dahae was not in Seoul during his last visit, and I bet today maybe she's not around also. She knows how to protect her image, she has no career and at the age of "marriage" I don't think she want to bargain her precious age in this case again. Remember she said, there is something wrong with her if she's still single until 40, she sounds a bit intimidated when the MC asked her abt this in her latest interview last July.

For me, I was not worried or concerned about lyf, because everything is clear to recognize. Dahae was very well concealed sadness but does not know how to lie. Especially lie ahead of her loyal fans. She would never joke with their emotions. Hardcore fans in China in FC "Seaweed" very trust and support Donghae. One person I know who has weibo as "Sandy". Therefore, I fully believe the wait. I said once that I am sure they must know something, they gave her socks newborn and shoes  baby. I'm sure because they are hardcore fans of FC "Seaweed" of her own. They are older people, even married, is not too young fans. And to me, it really is strange to the fans donate items for babies for their idol.while  their idol unmarried. And more importantly, this has never happened before. They never gave her such a gift in 2013 and before. Even the fans ship never give such gifts. Because it exceeds the imagination. Often just donate the photos and handmade items with photos of couples or rather the double accessory for idols they ship. The fans of FC of a star will donate baby's items for their idols when they know their idols are about to become a mother / father.I seen people who give this gift, I am sure they are close and can be chatting with Dahae somehow. Because, I seen they are not living in Zhengzhou, where they live in a certain city in China, but they did not hesitate to move there for a meeting with her. And Dahae also suggested her management held a brief meeting with them when she knew that these fans are coming. Furthermore, attention and support from both the DC Gallery  and DWH for Dahae is also a big base for me. Because DWH closely affiliated with Wookie, they hold all his schedule, location filming, ... . They certainly will know something.
Therefore, I fully believe, hope and wait for the good news, there is nothing to hurry.

cre on pic

With a old pic 

Still is my theory: The eyes are the windows to the soul, so the eyes never lie.
Eyes that he looked at her never changed for 10 years. Even when her name was mentioned, he's always doing something to repress his feelings like in Healing Camp và Roommate. 

And Dahae too,...Happy smile always on her lips, and shows up in her eyes.

Edited by HoaD

I think Da Hae is already back since her teacher posted photos of birthday card, birthday cakes, with bouquet of flowers and mentioned Da Hae on Weibo ~~^^

​yes she was in Seoul few days ago, and I hope she's out of Korea now, hehhehe bc Dispatch is on high alert now.

all the flowers and a cake for her birthday, not sure from her own talent, or maybe a gifts from her flower design school friends. If the flowers are from her own design, I can tell she's very very talented with high taste.

57525b25jw1ertof7gd4aj20xc18gwse.jpg

57525b25jw1ertof9hrw8j218g18gnh2.jpg57525b25jw1ertof66t2aj20oz18g433.jpg

57525b25jw1ertofgwn9tj20xc18g16p.jpg57525b25jw1ertofayatpj20xc18gdsf.jpg

@samzz Chinese teacher's caption is: Flowers blessings . I think that all the basket are plugged by her. And it reminds me of her sentence in My Girl: You will be blessing. :D

The first photo was a gift and letter  from FC Seaweed China.

Birthday cake may be from teacher and a gift bag from  Anat Korea cosmetic 

I see on weibo, a fan in her seaweed FC has tag her name said: Seaweed is extremely uncomfortable, very much.
Perhaps it comes from the criticism of anti fans. They understand her and know the truth so, if it reaches a limit, it will make them explode. I think so, and I hope that Dahae will soon make the decision to settle for this, which is a formal notification for the wedding,  kkkk ... there is one little dreamer and hope from me :P

Edited by HoaD

I see on weibo, a fan in her seaweed FC has tag her name said: Seaweed is extremely uncomfortable, very much.
Perhaps it comes from the criticism of anti fans. They understand her and know the truth so, if it reaches a limit, it will make them explode. I think so, and I hope that Dahae will soon make the decision to settle for this, which is a formal notification for the wedding,  kkkk ... there is one little dreamer and hope from me :P

​yes we have limit too, they are lucky bc they are facing Lee Da Hae's fans, which most of the time not interested to join this kind of hate argument, imagine if they are facing other actresses fans. Btw, his fans are quiet now, bc the news has been released, he came to Korea bc of CF shooting, so the previous visit was related to this also-now they hv to eat their words.

-

@samzz you mentioned that Hotel King is going to air in Taiwan on May 6 right? So no chance for them to promote the drama?:|

​no dear, so far no news abt promotion activities or whatever, in fact only one media reporting this upcoming HK in Taiwan, Now days, lobbying is a must in K-ENT if you want to hv media hype, if not, everything will be buried, just like what MBC done to HK before, no money no talk.

Edited by samzz

Guys, did Wookies smoke? Is he still smoking? 

Just wondering what Wookies reaction by seeing his girl with blue dresses and a lot bad talk about her by lyf fans? 

​I bet Wookie non stop looking at all the pic, and of course very concern abt the front part, kekekeke

anyway here a compilation of HK kisses-to me so obvious a kiss btwn two lovers who have been separated for a long time and now reunited, both enjoying so much,  not a kiss btwn two actors working together.

video, cr owner

Can someone confirm this? Da Hae's hair stylist got bouquet of flowers and she wrote Dong Wook? I just use google translation..might be wrong.. 

Edit: I googled Wookie's hangul name and yes, the character's bane is same! Wondering if it is our Wookie or just another Dong Wook.. Why Wookie wanted to send the flowers to her? Hahaha Edited by sassygirl94

Can someone confirm this? Da Hae's hair stylist got bouquet of flowers and she wrote Dong Wook? I just use google translation..might be wrong..

@lhy8918: 동욱이가 현장으로 보내준 꽃~~~ 기분 좋으다~~~ ㅂㅂ thank u~~~ https://t.co/L38h7vDutM

Lhy8918: DongWook ~~~ ~~~ This is the good feeling flowers sent to the scene ㅂㅂ thank u ~~~ https://t.co/L38h7vDutM

all translation I used, translated it as Dong Wook, and in our heart of course we wish our Wookie, -and we hv a right to feel excited abt it. Totally not coincidence, yesterday Dahae's cat teacher posted set of flower too, now her cody wrote a note with a famous name "동욱". 

Edited by samzz
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)