[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I don't think that Cartier bracelet from her old boyfriend. I think their relationship is not deep enough for her to wear that bracelet. I saw in the press conference and interviews for IRIS 2 and even the previous classics she also wore bracelets and that time if I'm not mistaken, she still maintains a relationship with LYF. and if that is their relationship to the level achieved profound sense of bracelets that are evident at the time she was very happy to be the same as at present. but I saw her at that time even sad moment, her little laugh and like her something to think about.different time in HK. She was always bright and happy, she seems always smiling, vivacious and lovely. And that time she was still wearing that bracelet and broke up with LYF. If this bracelet from LYF and relationship with her is profound, So with that in time starting with HK, she must have a little sad, but it is quite the opposite, she looks like a very happy mood regain love, not like mood breakup bf ( I think so because if you watch the press conference It's ok that's love. you'll see Gong Hyo Jin, I noticed she looked sad at that time. And according to the information, the that time she just broke up with Lee Jin Wook. so I found she quite sad though she still smiles. But with Da Hae is completely different, she looks really happy and energetic at the time to start HK, so I think only LYF is falling in love with her. With her emotions for LYF is not love, it just stopped at a little feelings, and her heart seemed only Wookie. the greatest love in her heart)So I think that Cartier bracelet might just be an accessory which she loved because it has symbolic meaning for love does not change just like her love for Wookie. Or it can come from Wookie because that bracelet was first produced in 1970 with the meaning "let make love not war ". And the latter meaning of the bracelet symbolizes eternal love are locked.For me the first meaning, it can come from Wookie, just like a proposal reconnected with her​​. The desire to love one another again and stopped misunderstandings and hurt over the years they separated, and first of all they will see each other as friends .So she accepted wear it with thoughts about the resumption of relations between them. And I think, Wookie was immediately donated with a bracelet that proposal reconnect to her when he knew about LYF is attacking feeling for Da Hae. And after IRIS2, they met more from June or July 2013 when she supported Suho's song.  And at that time, DW also broke up with his girlfriend at the time, and DH knows that. So she thought carefully about her feelings, about whom her heart toward, the end she decided to break up with LYF. And then decided to HK with Wookie. And until they actually fall in love with each other again, Wookie remove old bracelet, and he gave her a new bracelet, I've seen locking design with smiley faces. And I find it suits his fashion recently with shirts with yellow smiley faces in RoM. 

since i'm crazily curious, i compared both (Iris one and HK one) and both are different colour (like what samzz said). Hopefully the effect of lighting or the quality of the pic does not ruin my eyes ;;)

Iris one (look like dark gold)
lee-da-hae-mat-trang-bech-di-hop-bao-iri

HK one (look like yellow gold)
dahaecartier-c6ce6.jpg

Guest tinsky73

It's really hard to differentiate rose from yellow gold in photos unless they're worn together. Like I've seen photos of Kanye wearing all 3 in one arm. One of them is the diamond encrusted one. I've also seen the white, rose & yellow worn by some woman before.

I would've dismissed it as any other ordinary accessory if da hae didn't wear it kinda religiously at the beginning of HK.

And in this photo...

7d4a0596jw1egqxbz1gecj20k00qowgn_zps8e93

Is that a hand signal or something? I remember in some of her LA photos where she was raising her arm, she was also raising her index finger. Code for something-something?

Yeah, imagination's running wild again due to lack of news! :))

Guest ElitistaM

@samzz, regarding the table for four breakfast setting, for me it would likely be Mom Byun, Da Hae plus a family relative (who fetched mom at the airport) I'm more into the packed food ;)
@samzz, as to the tweet last September 26 of Mr. Cupid: it seemed that he is in light mood and relaxed despite busy schedule to finish his work on the weekend. But he finds free time for his lady love, who wouldn't be when your girlfriend who bring smile on your face just came back after some time of waiting and missing her. Since 2 weeks of being away from each other would mean 2 dying years for him, haha! ;) 
Let's wait and see this October 25th if Da Hae will do something bizarre that is equated to LOVE and SWEETNESS, haha! ;)

I also wonder if the girl was DH. She looks shorter and chubbier.. The legs, I mean. I think she probably would wear a hat or something. When was it? Back in sept?

There are pics of Wookie went to japan for a fan meeting. Why they didn't go to promote HK in japan as the drama is now broadcasting.

Wookie's latest selcas are funny. His red flipflop and his outfit, OMG! He doesn't seem to care what he wears.... But he does look happy, and gain back some weight.

DH, pls update your twitter or weibo or have some public appearances. Really miss you!