[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Guest CristinaP

Im laughing out loud at all your comments. Enjoying reading all of it. Couldn't agree more. Thank you fellow donghae shippers :) what can i say its all in their aura and in their actions. Love love love....hayyyyyssst. love it ! :)

• Replies 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samzz

• dolley

• lovebeats

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me what I see in the program Healing Camp is a testament largest for a deep love that they had.She is the biggest shadow in his heart. At that point, Just think about her same as touching a wound

Bc I do not want to post the photos unrelated many forums so I just said, and those who are curious about it I can send photos to your inbox. In fact, a group of Dahae's cody is working for lyf, On 03

Dahae updated her weibo with lots of pictures cooking and posting the recipe of that food ^^ she is so adorable and pretty even while cooking and she surely so sincere preparing for the big day

Guest superpm kpop

I remember jisung and lee boyoung filmed a drama "save the last dance for me " at 2004/2005 they were seen rare at public i guess than at 2013 they got married and jisung always bragging about his life with his wife

Im really happy to see couples who was once couple-on-screen happy in their married life

Im realy anticipating our donghae wedding we will wait for you even if it will b years above

even we will b ahjummas with our grandchildren but stil gossipping about donghae

Im anticipating about wooki in future talking talking about how he is so in sync with his wifie and how much he is happy with his marriage life

Aaaaaahhh my shipper heart

Oh god when i search for #donghaecouple ,i find someone has started to tag some other couple (i mean SOW couple) with Donghae tag i guess.I don't know, what do people get by doing it? .My mood was totally spoiled seeing all those pics :(  Oh ghosh when will some fans grow up and i have to say we are the best shipper around the world.

Guest turquoiseblue

@Annya they can tag whoever they like it won't mean anything anymore coz that's like eons of years ago :)) ahahaha... some fans are so desperate I guess. Well, I don't blame them, I shipped DongHae forever and I also don't like them with other people but I'm not as crazy and as delusional as other fans who will try to revive a dead horse. Don't worry coz that won't affect our couple ;)  And dont spoil your mood with "old" photos. c'mon! we know better :D 

Guest junebeee

Hi everybody! i've been happily and quietly stalking this thread, but I noticed something from a recently posted lee dong wook video that kind of bothered me
i think this is his assistant25z4jky.jpg in this picture, she's wearing his coat.  if you zoom in, you can just make the outline of " CHA" (the JW part was too blurry to really confirm)why is she wearing the coat :( 2jg30n9.jpg
are actors and their assistants usually close?
I want to make clear that i have nothing against this girl, I just feel bothered because i only ship him with Cherry 

Guest rosejenner123

@Annya I know right? I thought I was looking at the wrong tag LOL I was a bit upset at first, but then I realized that it's because our DongHae couple is too popular, so the person probably wanted to get fans of Wookie (mostly DongHae fans I'm sure) to see it.

An indication of the power of our couple! (-insert dramatroll's HUEHUEHUE meme here-)

Guest ShayneyC

@junebeee‌ don't worry girl actors/actresses are very close to their assistants. I give you example ji chang wok of empress ki has a girl asst also. she's there everywhere even international trips with ji chang wok. Is their job. No malice. Same with this girl she's just doing her job for wookie. :). Actually if only we can search her account like instagram there's a possibility we can see some donghae pics there.

Guest turquoiseblue

omg @ranxie thanks again for the gifs :x awesome!

did you notice dahae almost kiss him on the neck? in exactly the same spot where wookie's love bites were seen? :)) waaaaaah!! GOTCHA! >:) now we know how she nibbles that neck ahahaha :))tumblr_n9bx1gtHi51r9730zo3_r2_400.gif
love that he caressed her arm when she place it around his neck :x yessss so much feels :x :x
tumblr_n9bx1gtHi51r9730zo1_r2_500.gif
mmmuwaaaaaaah!!! :-* omg how can you not ship these two? too cute! 

Guest turquoiseblue

junebeee said: Hi everybody! i've been happily and quietly stalking this thread, but I noticed something from a recently posted lee dong wook video that kind of bothered me
i think this is his assistant in this picture, she's wearing his coat.  if you zoom in, you can just make the outline of " CHA" (the JW part was too blurry to really confirm)why is she wearing the coat :( 
I want to make clear that i have nothing against this girl, I just feel bothered because i only ship him with Cherry 

Guest rosejenner123

junebeee

said: Hi everybody! i've been happily and quietly stalking this thread, but I noticed something from a recently posted lee dong wook video that kind of bothered me

i think this is his assistant in this picture, she's wearing his coat.  if you zoom in, you can just make the outline of " CHA" (the JW part was too blurry to really confirm)why is she wearing the coat

:(

I want to make clear that i have nothing against this girl,

I just feel bothered because i only ship him with Cherry 
Guest bella2008

rosejenner123 said:

junebeee

said: Hi everybody! i've been happily and quietly stalking this thread, but I noticed something from a recently posted lee dong wook video that kind of bothered me

i think this is his assistant in this picture, she's wearing his coat.  if you zoom in, you can just make the outline of " CHA" (the JW part was too blurry to really confirm)why is she wearing the coat

:(

I want to make clear that i have nothing against this girl,

I just feel bothered because i only ship him with Cherry 

I wonder if this is the same assistant he shares with Lee Jin Wook. In Strong Heart he said that she was the one who made him do his infamous "na-yo" scene in SOAW the way he did :)) . He wanted to be cooler about it, but she talked the director into it. Wookie's assistant is just as bossy as he is lol! If she is then I have to thank her because people forcing him to reenact that line just never ever gets old :))

• Guest changed the title to [Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)