[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Due to many coincidences in timing in DH and Wookie posts, to me one of the highlight is the pink muhly plant species.

Throwback.

-Wookie first posted the dark pink cinematography on 7th Nov 2020 .

-then DH posted similar cinematography at pink muhly field on 8th Nov 2020,

-then Wookie posted again on 10th Nov 2020.

Very rare Wookie or his team posted similar cinematography twice within 3 days, and DH herself posted it because it was under Korean Tourism project, not her usual vacation projects.

UPTDjZz.jpg

At first I don't realize the plant species, until I saw the post about that plant so similar to Wookie's post.

2CGeb2v.jpg

The other most noticeable coincidence is hiring blow boryeon after she posted DH's picture, then leading to DH visited Blow Cheongdam early this year.

In forensic study, there is no such coincidence they said.

30 minutes ago, Zora said:

Wow,Countless coincidences hide a certain connection, of course, this connection has long become a thing of the past.

Yes, the throwback is so interesting. At least we saw DH at Wookie's salon last January or Dec 2021.

Btw, I thought I'm the only one thinking that's Wookie's voice.

21 minutes ago, Zora said:

In the background for the first few seconds, I'm sure there was Wookie's voice and they were watching the game together.

Yes, I'm thinking the same and many too. If true, Glad he's happy with his best friend.

Another interesting connection, DH, and Gong Yoo's stylists always went for holidays together and sometimes Wookie's stylist join the conversation. I'm sure they are passing or exchanging information between them.

RrO9twU.jpg

And the most interesting Jo Bo Ah is very close with DH's best friend Sung Yuri, and we know JBA is very close with Wookie until now. Endless connection.

8 years ago, I posted this in My Girl soompi forum, and at that time I was DH and Oh Ji Ho shippers, Donghae long gone in my interest, but I still follow both of them diligently.

YlgxR9A.jpg

Main reason why I said about reunion because I saw DH attended singer Bada musical roughly a month before HK announcement. I know about Wookie, Eugene and Bada were/are very close friendship, so I was thinking probably Wookie was at the musical too.

Then 10 days after I posted about the reunion, on 12th February 2014, there was an announcement, DH will be reunited with Wookie.

So that's why nearly most of my post lately related to connection, connection and connection. I follow all their friends movement, so I can get something for my entertainment. I know time changes everything and both of them are in separate way already, and I don't care about who they will ended up later, but acting together again is still something interesting to see, their chemistry, their hot temper, and their maturity. 

_______

DH and Wookie first picture together after 8 years.

uEy7T43.jpg

DH and Wookie's Weibo during Hotel King.

Wookie said long time not having selfie together, hehehe.

at5XEO5.jpg

pmIDrO4.jpg

Both DH and Wookie were selected as Gangwon ambassador at that time, but at the end we saw Wookie alone doing the job because both were forbidden to see each other roughly a year after Hotel King.

Loh, DH's right hand man deleted the words .....friends there. 

Maybe the clan and upstairs neighbor asked him to delete "I'm going to have a good time with my friends". Major coincidence, DH deleted her boyfriend posts in her IG when she following her right hand man. My point of view, he is a straight businessman in Entertainment, main guy  promoted Winter Sonata, Song Hye Kyo, Won Bin, Park Yong Ha, SSH, DH and many more into Hallyu stardom. So obviously he wants DH to pursue her acting career, not to mingle with her new clan business activities so much.

However her new clan wants her to continue supporting their businesses via Wang Hong activities, and not pursuing acting anymore. That's why they working hard asking DH to glorify her scandal boyfriend non stop, even cried when DH wanted to break up with her boyfriend, resulting scaring the Producers in K-ent, so no more acting. 8 years with stagnant acting career, I don't know other explanation for that. All I see, 8 years were full of vacation, dinner and bar/club venture with them. They even posted DH's mom birthday party.

At least, Wookie's face still can be viewed.

dM4fF6G.jpg

DH at Incheon again, at her teacher's house? Very near to Wookie's apartment.

Not sure about the date.

And she wore the same outfit when she visited Wookie's salon 3 months ago.

vriDosz.jpg

Throwback when her teacher joined Hotel King buzz at that time, putting Wookie and DH artwork in her Weibo. 

bff8Oo3.jpg

I don't believe when DH said she's not into marriage at all 2 years ago.

She claims her boyfriend literally from HaeVen, his family too, for 8 years all her talk and action all about dating life, so what is the issue delaying it. She even cried talking about his family last January.

Btw congratulations to Binjin, seeing how happy SYJ is, I don't think DH has opposite thinking from her, well that's my opinion, maybe she has BIG reasons.

8 years ago during MBC interview after Hotel King, her dream was getting married.

SYJ, love her honest feeling about marriage. Better late than never.

----

The vibes. Well obviously, SYJ the happiest bride today. Many couples already live together, but making it legal is the happiest for woman.

BXDxVeU.jpg

Saw Gong Yoo and Song Jung Ki. Well still remember the wedding of SJK and SHK, now Hyun Bin doing the same.

At least we got DH and Wookie wedding game during shooting break.

ETwzAOK.jpg

DH match maker was invited to Binjin wedding, so after this his job is to prevent the upstairs neighbor from crying again, and pushing for DH's wedding too.

From DC forum.

2OSCPLr.jpg

Before that, throwback what he and DH's boyfriend did in Douyin last year, resulting Wookie also been teased by his team 4 days after DH said she wanted to get married.

Even reported in major Chinese portal news, Ent Sina and Sohu.

ObjsB5G.jpg