[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Yes Wookieshii, before Goblin, or after Hotel King, during Roommate Dec 2014, you already mentioned the slump of your career. You experienced it once again during Goblin to SFH again.

From that time we know, your relationship always up and down with DH too and lost the deep relationship with her roughly April/May 2015.

Love reading the opinions.

Btw, During Lie Bar show, DH said she was having serious crisis in her life during early year of 2015, the one who helped her was that not so smart boy who pushed her into another relationship, convincing her that the only way to happier lifestyle.

Then Wookie also said he got his own crisis and slump period, his friends and his own determination to survive help him until now.

Ironically, DH and Wookie both were known as very very close before but not seeking helps from one another when both in crisis. Their closeness is not a secret and not the delulu type or created by many, but a real fact, based on their  history/interview and even reported in media.

Even from his words. At one time the really supporting each other.

1eRIEYd.jpg

Whenever there are new Wookie's fans. Always the same since 16 years ago. I want to see them tell it straight to his face in another Vlive.

0TRQ3c2.jpg

But Wookie and Donghey shippers year 2007. The event organized by many including Dongheybaidubar.

o3WdCNS.jpg

And 2014. Video taken by Donghey shippers who had a chance seeing them in person at HK shooting location.

MtzZHuV.jpg

Too late if people wishing Wookie didn't see all this shipping business.

Throwback Wookie looking at Chamo booklet or shipping business with fans and shippers. Year 2014.

jMDNneq.jpg

Historic moment when Donghae shippers appeared on the news with Wookie. Year 2007.

QZx4T1R.jpg

They gave him a picture of him and DH.

vjGNGMM.jpg

Couldn't wait who going to get married first, DH or Wookie even though both love delaying this marriage profiles. 

DH in year 2020, drew a line saying she is not interested into marriage. Year 2022 she said on TV show, she stays in the relationship with current boyfriend because of her mother and his familia.

Wookie year 2022, agreeing to appear in more projects, no sign of long break. Many celebrities will take a break if they really interested to get married or have a family. Rarely they get married during busy schedule except shotgun wedding.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/124332/20220321/gong-yoo-lee-dong-wook-k-drama-actors-single-40.htm

Another Korean actor who is single and ready to mingle is none other than Lee Dong Wook. 

Best known for his role as budding entrepreneur Seol Gong Chan in the 2005 romantic comedy "My Girl," he solidified his name in K-dramaland and became a sought-after leading man alongside his good friend Gong Yoo. 

Twenty-three years after his debut, Lee Dong Wook is still making everyone's heart flutter with his charm and killer smile seen in his latest K-drama "Bad and Crazy."

Interestingly, fans would get to see this heartthrob back on the small screen with "Tale of the Nine-Tailed Season 2" together with Kim Bum and their new female lead Kim So Yeon. 

So true, that the main reason for couple who stay together because of their families too. They just don't want to restart everything, so just go with the flow with open relationship. DH really not shy telling the truth last January.

---

Wookie in every colors.

Jkl9l1o.jpg

During My Girl interview, Wookie said the act of touching his face or chin was his own idea for Seol Gong Chan character.

sn7lGjx.jpg

___

I'm still checking Wookie's stylist posts, but still none claims as stylist for Franic pictures especially the one who resembles DH's acquaintance during one of her Wang Hong activities.

The similarities of the blouse in terms of graphics and colours are undeniable. It was posted roughly the same month March 2021.

E5D3zsl.jpg

Extract from Wookie's forum and DH's interview.

Both claim very close friends/deep friendship but when having crisis they seek someone else for comfort. Very contradictory statement and we do the math why? 

If they were lying as close friends, why went to fashion show together, or Wookie personally called DH to join HK with many skin ship OFF screen.

To me why both of them delaying marriage when both have big opportunity to do it.

BkjTH0Y.jpg

Wookie and his struggle, not new to us. He is very consistent throughout 23 years of his career. 

My Girl changed it, same with Goblin but the struggle relapsed after Goblin till SFH. 

MiRiWk9.jpg

DH and the other admin always posted pictures usually after one week or more from the actual date taken. So I'm waiting pictures from her on her mom's birthday. So far the hardcore gang didn't post any of her boyfriend pictures, totally opposite from last year Nov 9 birthday, they were racing with each other posted the birthday party on their IG and IG stories. Complete with video DH dancing during that party.

So the deletion of the boyfriend's pictures, still a game? or the real Mc Coy. The not so smart boy needs to work harder this time to prevent the upstairs neighbor from crying again.

-----

Sb5fV8D.jpg

The right hand man was at DH's house few days ago, I wonder why didn't he go there with the other DH's clan or hardcore business partners during her mom's birthday. Maybe he is totally not in tune with the gang.

OGMFlK9.jpg

To me eating Wookie's CF pizza with words "Sometimes I think of you...my friends" makes me remember their history and connection.

I have posted about his biography in DH's thread years ago. He was so close with the late Park Yong Ha, who was Wookie and Eugene good friend and also costar in drama Loving you. In 2005 he handled DH's career leading to My Girl casting.

IMO, very obvious the "friend" under the pizza is related to Wookie.

B9kCnJB.jpg

Wookie, Eugene and the late Park Yong Ha.

Gn05Tg2.jpg

Meme-The truth is revealed, Seho is the winner in Wookie's heart.

LBwAgA2.gif

The real FACT

zOwflcy.jpg

Throwback

In end year 2014/early 2015, Both Wookie and DH had difficult times, internal struggles. Wookie even said year 2014 wasn't what he expected for, maybe he wanted deep relationship with DH to last forever. Literally he wanted to be a King or K in everything.

Both claimed they were close, deep relationship/friendship etc, but seeking help from outside when in slump period.

The real FACT.

DH's friend ( Not so smartboy) asked her to have another boyfriend.

Park Joon Hyung in Roommate S2 ep 15, asked Wookie to find another NICE girlfriend.

Extract from various reports. DH had internal struggles, Wookie looked so gray and dejected.

awRZMSm.jpg