[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

After knowing Wookie's stylist team is behind his latest Vlog, and his hair Stylist is the main cameraman, who knows, maybe his team wants to join the SME business to expand their service through DH as a Wang Hong. One of the stylist already with Yi Feng, maybe their target is to get more Chinese celebrities after THAAD officially lifted. 

Wookie to me is officially Korean Wang Hong, because this is what he was doing few hours ago.

ZTgTcJ5.jpg

As we know, only 2 Korean are allowed by Chinese authority to use their platform to conduct a live commerce.

One of them.

CMnqCuC.jpg

One thing for sure, Wookie's hoody which is belongs to his Stylist Joheenam (PARS brand) is a hot item now. Joheenam has also secured a business from DH's best friend aka FNRepublic (a Chinese based agency).

At least he is telling the truth. Many people in Jeju saw both Gong Yoo and Wookie went fishing, in the bar and cafe at every corner of Jeju island recently. Wookie said it's a vacation for him, not dating vacation but having fun with his best friend.

MdBn75U.jpg

BSsg8gl.jpg

Since they are friends again based on DH visit to his salon?  who knows if we can see a stiff competition between them one day.

Not many of his costars or female friends have the same interest i e fishing. Actually I'm still so surprised, DH the Hermes, Gucci, Chanel

etc loves fishing too.

I hope upstairs neighbor not crying, just friend thingy though.

DfEoxbR.jpg

Wookie is internet junkie already, he knows all the hot discussion on the net.

Credit to the twitter account for her finding.

u82ObnB.jpg

Literally, the perilla debate is about if you are in relationship, will you do the perilla leaf thingy to your non lover female friends.

Same with this too, do you think Wookie in relationship?

AABvD9S.jpg

And DH already revealed something last month.. because of her family and his familia she stays in the current relationship, but last year she already gave the hint.

nYTqTdN.jpg

There are many content to put in Socmedia but literally DH choose sort of similar 'perilla leaf" content in her Douyin last year.

perilla leaves debate=being too nice or friendly with your non lover while in relationship with other.

Love my friends too. Sometimes they sent me something even what my antis wrote about me.hahaha.

One time my name appeared in Weibo too.

Chanel rings again. I know it's not a couple ring with Wookie, but DH loves highlighting it.

DH's Idoh mask if I'm not mistaken, cost around >4000usd/10 pieces.

spacer.png

DH deleted 2 pictures of her current partner from her IG. Knowing her who loves playing and her partner attention grabbing style, we know it's just a gimmick.

One of the pictures deleted from her IG. 

vt5V9FN.jpg

Btw, I just want to know why she choose that shirt brand next to her Douyin's husband and for her Point of Omniscient promotion last month.

The picture below also has been deleted from her IG too.

fu5ZkOr.jpg Wookie also has that brand shirt.

The AMI heart and love A letter logo.

Because of the Douyin's hubby,

to us still fresh in our memories.

DaJK5BO.jpg

Congratulations to both of them.

So many wedding announcement this year. For DH of course the date started with  7/7/.. if missed the date, postponed again, because it's their belief.

For Wookie, since still busy this year, maybe another 2 years.

True indeed, 100x more handsome in real.

And due to Binjin upcoming wedding, many also asking about Wookie and Gong Yoo. 

---

And throwback when C-fans caught DH and Wookie had wedding game ceremony during their shooting break for drama Hotel King. Wookie made a flower ring for DH and officiated the wedding. 

Sometimes their game during shooting break is unexplained, not always you can see this type of game among costars.

And Cfans only released this video after DH dating someone else.

pGraFVt.jpg

And they are very close to DH in real  and had a chance meeting Wookie in person.

QCl8yeV.jpg

DH too has been severely attacked because her clan asked her to show off about her knowledge on Handbok and Hanfu-Feb 2021.

The way her clan and partner able to  prevent Korean media from reporting it, is one of the example how powerful her clan is. If Korean media reported it, of course she will be banned from being a Wang Hong because Knet attack to Cnet and becoming more serious debate. They tried to soothe the heat by posted DH wants to get married soon, but received a backlash until she cried, saying people always overreacting on her personal life. DHshii, that the price of having Holly Boyfriend, until last month still crying on TV, even upstair neighbor crying too.

And the best part, Wookie also has been teased by his team about marriage last Feb 2021.

DH deleted the Hanbok and Wookie's in Xiaohongshu post after the backlash from Cnet.

IwiBCrX.jpg

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-shin-hye-malicious-comments-hanbok/

Wookie at 20-30s. He had obsession to be with someone on resting days.

Translation credit to the owner.

vseypJy.jpg

Throwback on what he said about someone during his 20s. The Taxi interview was recorded on Dec 2013, just around a month before he called DH personally to join Hotel King.

Wookie said he had experienced a SERIOUS and TRUE LOVE.

And DH in her 20s said she broke up with her boyfriend Oct 2008. In her Diary exposed during Happy Camp  show year 2011 she said the same, she experienced TRUE LOVE as well.

November 2006- DH was 22, Wookie 25.

lYq9dg7.jpg

enBsD0Q.jpg