[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

35 minutes ago, samzz said:

That's why I feel so pity to the ATMs.. whereby I saw them had fun splashing wine and champagne last 2 days. 

I just wanna say, don't worry about them honey..they are having fun right now.

but why they are so afraid to post their pic even on events? afraid ATM support might disappear?

like the resto two to 3 yrs ago they are still in numbers but now in number hehe

2 hours ago, dolley said:

but why they are so afraid to post their pic even on events? afraid ATM support might disappear?

like the resto two to 3 yrs ago they are still in numbers but now in number hehe

They have secret account with selected fans. 

They are updated most of the time even during awareness program 5 years ago.

They ran far away thinking they reach new HAVEN and avoiding tougher rules..but facing stricter rules instead.

As this morning.. interesting to see if it's going to be new tantrum there..so far I saw splashing of wines and champagne here and there.

E47OwFr.jpg

At least I know Wookie is resting well with his family in Korea.

20 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz haha when you hit the EGO, expect the post, very easy to read. I like it

They really love this thread.

I read the clan is helping them to be on TV soon. Hahaha.

When I looked at each one in that bar..you know what I mean. I wonder if they have other circle of friends other than YG..

But Wookie's gym friends have bigger body size than them.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz 

And 

So good to have same mentality friends like this.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/03/hwangbo-clarifies-that-her-paris.html?m=1

DH has bunch of SX vacation holidays during the outbreak and showed it to us her undescribable happiness. Furthermore both of them have China and Japan travel history during these 3 months and so proud of it.

We also very proud of it. We know "attention" is so needed at this moment.

36 minutes ago, samzz said:

They really love this thread.

I read the clan is helping them to be on TV soon. Hahaha.

When I looked at each one of the face in that bar..you know what I mean. I wonder if they have other circle of friends other than YG..

But Wookie's gym friends have bigger body size than them.

haha with that photos I'm searching where to put the praises I always hear from the clans the word like ageless and good looking. Haha I realized how much filters they have been using lol No wonder never heard that word in the airport and on strangers 

wookie gym friends are all good and true to their commitment, in fact he attended their wedding

i really don't get their mindset, while peoples are in fear of corona, there are people who are very proud posting their shopping spree instead of donating. If they did both well it's good but to post it in times where in many is suffering, they are really out of mind. 

• Insightful 1

At least the bathtub flirting and bikini attracted many viewers.. that the purpose of advertising and marketing for a new show. A gift to new friends too.

@dolley.. corona to them is just an ice cream with tone deaf flavor. So many like them in my country too.. during the first hour of semi-lockdown even posted a flight ticket to Korea.

30 minutes ago, samzz said:

At least the bathtub flirting and bikini attracted many viewers.. that the purpose of advertising and marketing for a new show. A gift to new friends too.

@dolley.. corona to them is just an ice cream with tone deaf flavor. So many like them in my country too.. during the first hour of semi-lockdown even posted a flight ticket to Korea.

there are people who really want to brag everything they have, in my country too but the netizens were criticizing them, and they are on the trending lists. 

haha I know that they're very eager to promote, first one to comment but only ATM's are excited. in a few weeks the word M-----e will resurface again. With DH of course she must live that way, being a sx partner of a person with that reputation of course she will fit in.  

How come video of DH longing for Wookie's love  got less view compared to her taking bath. 

So moral of the story- the marketing has to focus on special activities not on Wookie. 

The epic fail of using other for own benefits- especially to failed flopped singer album.

@dolley that man looks familiar.. but I don't know his name.

But since I got so much time, I'm able to explore further their open secret business..bc they are so open about it anyway. That guy didn't make his IG private..so easy to trace their whereabouts and who are their friends and their shocking business too.

Looking at the Enterprise and all the friends involved in that business..all our instinct answered already. It's just a matter of time before they get caught.

My biggest question- did she knows all this or part of it also.

------

Anyway, there are still many working hard in legal way to be where they are now.

I can feel Boa is nervous hahaha, same with JDY.

But the most important thing here is Wookie's sexy husky romantic voice.

And which one Wookieshii? Both are amazing in their respective career.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz new circle

of friends too scary, what can I say If you wanted to do a thing, go on a places where it is legal. Some are resellers duh, I'm sure in every party they keep it on HIGH haha

More scary they are very open about it. It just need 3 clicks to know all the details..very arrogant indeed.