Quantcast

[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samzz

• dolley

• lovebeats

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me what I see in the program Healing Camp is a testament largest for a deep love that they had.She is the biggest shadow in his heart. At that point, Just think about her same as touching a wound

Bc I do not want to post the photos unrelated many forums so I just said, and those who are curious about it I can send photos to your inbox. In fact, a group of Dahae's cody is working for lyf, On 03

in this draught season of our DongHae...i tend to watch again some of HK BTS...to watch again how close they were...my favs are the HK DVD BTS....one thing I just realised that Wookie and Dahae were s

8 hours ago, dolley said:

Vlive has no subtitle, I can’t understand he is talking about haha

and I can’t post link here in thread 

yeah I’ve been trying to search in online but I don’t see any. I wonder if it’s members only??? ... oops it’s is . Can’t share supposedly from what I’ve seen online. 

and I love K nets comments

He's truly a vampire not trying to be one

Take note..photos had no filters hahahaha

Photos from him, videos of him and fan accounts photos are all the same:D

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/09/lee-dong-wooks-handsome-looks-incite-awe.html

1. [+2,161, -54] Wow, I'll admit this made me click without a doubt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,832, -50] Wow, he looks like a foreign actor ㅠ

3. [+1,691, -56] He's a male god, really handsome

4. [+131, -5] If our country ever produces a vampire movie, the male lead must be Lee Dong Wook. Pale, skinny, red lips, with deep set eyes..

5. [+114, -6] He gets better with age

6. [+111, -6] Wow... mature sexy

7. [+94, -3] Amazing how he gets better with age

8. [+91, -4] Even as a man, I can't help but fall for him. Pearly white skin, emotional eyes, that nose bridge..

9. [+80, -5] Did he rip himself out of a manhwa book? He looks like a real life manhwa character.

10. [+64, -5] He used to look handsome before but now there's more depth to it with an added charm

11. [+52, -4] Breathtaking

12. [+34, -4] He really looks like a prince;;

• Love 1

@dolley yes, from the fans video, we can hear he got the loudest scream from the girls. But I wonder, why only now they craving about his look, we the international fans realized it since My Girl time. Maybe due to Socmedia, they slowly accepting handsomeness that not in Korean taste.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley yes, from the fans video, we can hear he got the loudest scream from the girls. But I wonder, why only now they craving about his look, we the international fans realized it since My Girl time. Maybe due to Socmedia, they slowly accepting handsomeness that not in Korean taste.

I also wonder why just lately Koreans more appreciate his look . But I guess Korean really has different taste when watching actors drama. They like actor with Korean look more like Kim Soohyun, Joowon, Jisung or maybe Lee Seunggi. Even their movie's actors who are crowd-puller are not in my handsome category such as Hwang JungMin, Lee Byung Hyun or Ha Jung Woo. 

That long hair style, making some stubborn English bloggers mesmerized..

Very rare Ockoala praising him though..

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/09/26/lee-dong-wook-ignites-netizen-frenzy-with-modern-renaissance-gentleman-hair-style/

Wookie reading a poem surrounded by girls admiring his goodness..

Well that long hair style, nothing new to us.

Throwback on how Donghey doing the testing on public appearance. 

• Love 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)