[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Lee Jin Hyuk-you can follow his work ethic and know how to walk in dangerous lane of entertainment business .  basic recipes for success in your career.

But does the humble king feel his popularity yet? He jokingly claimed that he’s happy that he’s famous like actor Lee Dong Wook now but is still surprised when someone recognizes him on the streets!

I don’t feel that I’m famous yet. I do get surprised when fans ask for a photo together out on the streets.

I’m happy that I’ve become a famous person like producer Lee Dong Wook.

— Lee Jinhyuk

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-jinhyuk-true-feelings-eliminated-produce-x-101/

Lesson to all whaman esp who is so naive and so proud telling the world my Man is coming from HAVEN. No Regrets until I die..

To all whaman, don't trust..

-spineless and soft rise King type- they just pretending.

-men who have history of sex addiction, esp at 2am till 4am

-circle of male friends who are pimpri

-sweet talker 

-love showing affection to public, even loves posting girlfriends in bikini and not edited the private part.

-the most important, he even has history telling the world after 10 years of dating, when we went out for dinner, we just looked at our food, eat and go home. Actually he is telling how bored he is eating with you.

So "whaman".. if you you see the characters written so clear like that.. and just taking for granted.. I'm sure sooner or later you will hear or he will say  "your nipples are not sexy" ..after few years or marriage".

I wonder why her bf loves posting pictures like that. In Xionghonshu, another story, in IG another story.

Reading GHS/AJH fiasco, it's scary how some or many Korean men thinking of their spouses (e.g if the wifey is foreigner). They are so good in brainwashing their women slowly and slowly until they don't know anything.

Someone by the number, needs to be more creative, the drunkard video got more love than the dancing in bikini video.

6jG8ehr.jpg

Sorry DHshii, when I look at your black suit, automatically my mind remember the black bikini + Brazilian Wax.

You are so generous with free show that day. Nothing secret anymore. It shows your character so much.

There are lots of beautiful pic, but the drunkard pictures earlier are more interesting.

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/9616967?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

Haha DH 3rd quarter accomplishment, just like the first two quarters, pictorial with media in product event, and 2 out of 3, I must say she was invited bc of personal connection/relation and not bc of her capacity as an actress.

last quarter media pictorial will seal her 2019 lol

DHshii fighting it’s very easy to attain

• LOL 1

Thank you doctor, for confirming what we knew. To some women, in order to avoid irreversible trauma especially if the relationship just based on sexual pleasure, or with no commitment, many married women or in long relationship love to post their revealing pictures on social media to seek outsider validation and to cover the insecurities.

extract taken from Koreaboo' article  on  ongoing couple SNS fight

The director explained, “Telling someone that they’re not sexually attractive leaves an unreversible trauma.

Since the target of her rage is clear at the moment, she’s not in a dangerous condition. But once this dispute ends and she realizes that there was no clear winner, the feeling of despondency and loss could pose some risks.

Very rare to see knetizen sided with women.

Big reminder to all women who thinking they can live happily for the rest of their lives with sweet talker, MALE FRIENDS who are PIMPRI, fake relationship and lazy soft rice King type and using women for career and as moving ATM.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/goo-hye-suns-past-statements-about-her-move-to-ahn-jae-hyuns-agency-catches-attention-netizens-react

Fuyoo, I love this you tuber.. something that I knew so well..part of the reason why I'm so sarcastic lately.

but at least DH is true to herself, she never hides it, part of the reason I enjoy teasing their moving ATMs.

At least he mentioned only Kpop Idols.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2019/08/24/youtuber-shaun-says-all-the-k-pop-artists-he-has-met-passionately-despises-their-fans/