[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@bogs_0712 Yes that was Los Angeles or some part in USA. Since she stayed at LA most of the time during career break in the past, I thought she migrated there already, even thought she got a boyfriend there bc in a year she went there more than 3 or 4 times. Even brought Li Yi Feng once to introduce to her relatives. 

Did you all notice, DH so aggressive on SNS lately or when Wookie at his peak of popularity again. I like that competitive spirit still in her whenever Wookie on top again- meaning she cares.

But still but..one thing she should know, to buy her own people use honest method, don't mocking them. Very simple indeed. Many celebrities managed to bounce back by showing honest commitment to their careers.

• Like 3

@samzz Its been a while since we saw her with ordinary fans, I think the very last was her china activity with her former cody, there are still a lot of airport pics that time from ordinary people, and that time her relationship still in secret, but after it was open we can count how many times her public appearance since then, no paparazzi airport pics spotted considereing almost every other month she leave for other country bc she always getting bored on her own country.

she did a VS but failed to win the heart of her own people,she did a new series, it was a very good drama but still failed to make a proper comeback, she beautiful and talented but there are two things that people hate about her, and her management did not do anything to improve her career. She got a lot of chance to make a good comebacks but everytime she’s in tv she’s trending negatively bc of her sanitation program.

Actually in our donghey world I started to compare the two and the fans since both have drama comebacks, and you all know the differences, fancams,food trucks, castings of clans and the love of long time loyal fans. Both commit same mistakes but the other one properly handled it. After HK she had a lot of China activities at least I expect after her drama last May she got new one, or magazine photoshoot without interview. I really wish it for her.

• Like 2

@dolley , DH just protecting her pride, that's why she working hard on the sanitation program. She already made superlative/hyperbole claims to the public, whatever went wrong, she must protect it. Being subject of laughing stock bc of other people mistake still bearable, BUT not your own mistake. You still have families.

She should employs other psychological way, not talking about what Korean doesn't like to read or hear. So far that what she has done.  Nowadays people are very smart, outspoken and aggressive too. If she wants to be in the lover history book of Korea with her sacrifice, she should try other methods.

• Like 3

Wishful hope to Donghey. Put the differences aside. Your pairing still relevant for fans. If not, how come your Hotel King video still can manage almost 50 M views. More than many MBC popular dramas that have Lee Jong Suk, Ji Sung or  others. Both of you should proud MBC makes a lot of money from your videos.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

Indeed. Their videos are international level. Better than one idol who's coming back but still flop.

Yup, Apart from outdated theme, non proper channels used and  not so smart marketing also contributed. Lesson learnt, don't use "mocking" the shipping fans method, insecure girl, sad story as tool for music marketing. People don't buy that anymore.

Still remember what DH's on screen mother in law Jin Xing blasted the judges in one show by selling sad story as marketing tool.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7034270

Not that I agree with everything she said, but the sob sob marketing story like that really hit to the core.

• Like 3

At first I was happy to see DH IG comments,thinking fans are back bc she had a pictorial but I’m sad and disappointed bc it the comments came from people who just watch that 8 years old video and  they are angry. Well I understand them but she already apologized  for that. But one thing I realized, if you are celebrity and you commit mistakes, whether intentional or not, it keeps on coming back. 

• Sad 3

May be you have read this, posting for the sake of other fans reading this thread.

https://kdramakisses.com/2018/07/25/life-breaks-jtbc-premiere-record-in-korean-drama-ratings/

Congratulations to our beloved Lee Dong Wook. Jo Seung Woo and the entire cast.  Hoping to view the episodes in English subtitles.  

Btw @dolley, may I know what's that 8-year old video about? 

Have a great day all!

• Like 3

@dolley in term of chemistry-in my eyes, and taste,

-only Joe Cheng can overtake Donghey chemistry on screen. His stare is still like no others

-Donghey takes both on screen and real, and because I know some about the real thingy. 

-Oh Ji Ho, only in real because of his over protective on DH during and post Chuno. He the one telling everyone DH is not like what Korean perceived her on screen. Sadly, once he getting married, the version of Running Man shown in my country, they removed the scene whereby OJH removed fish bone from DH's finger. (I know as a respect to his wife or maybe from him too, bc he refused to talk about DH since then).  I'm very happy to see him very happy with his new family and cheeky daughter now.

-Jang Hyuk absolutely on screen only.

-Lee Jun Ki, still my fav as DH's costar.

• Like 4

@dolley Yes it will keep on coming back. Good thing she apologize back then and didn't play victim coz if not the attack will continue.

That's way it's important to keep the old fans, yes it's necessary for their survival to gain new fans but old fans knows better, specially in times like this.

But sad to say our girl DH is not gaining a solid new, younger fans and she's also losing her old fans little by little. And looks like her 10k fans are clueless in all aspect.

• Like 2

yes, chinggus, actually most of my favorite celebrities were in scandals before-non 100% perfect, but why I still support them because they never lying and playing victim on their mistakes, and not using other to cover it up just for the sake of their career and popularity.

• Like 3