[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

16 hours ago, constantly4ever said:

It seems that Wookie and JRW are close friends....this is the second time that Wookie sent his support for her.  He did send a food truck during her KBS drama.  No food truck for the other friend who he shared deep friendship before :dissapointed:  

Dear, we know DH really still hates Wookie at the moment, so no point for him to show his caring side to her,

DH even refused to mention MY GIRL during her variety show last year, she just said "that drama".

The way she hates us the Donghey shippers already 100% clear cut explanations. 

So just wait how long they want "deep friendship turns to most hated enemy" will last.

Remember, she chopped or cut all ties with anyone who close with Wookie last year or during Goblin. They even hacked some IG accounts that making buzz about Wookie and one famous Donghey shipper IG account. Only those who don't know much about DH  or Donghey history, and anti Donghey shippers are not included in their attack.

To me better this way right now, bc I know the anger from all parties still strong.

To me maybe as part of revenge from Wookie bc someone sabotaged Bubblegum drama by releasing JRW dating news whereby that news actually belongs to DH. So both of them knew the real mc coy and how to put revenge back. The comments section in netizenbuzz, already mentioned about it bc they are the witness from Vietnam s-escapade, and hot topic in Twitter at that time. The minions admitted it also through one of the shipper here before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, constantly4ever said:

It seems that Wookie and JRW are close friends....this is the second time that Wookie sent his support for her.  He did send a food truck during her KBS drama.  No food truck for the other friend who he shared deep friendship before :dissapointed:  

I wished the same thing during the filming  even though I know its impossible bc I always feel there is silent war between them, but since I didn’t see any food truck either from fans and friends aside from those chocolates and birthday cakes, you have no choice but to hope..i don’t know but after a years of drought in acting, I expect the fans or the supporting friends will give her a food truck but maybe they just preferred wines here and there. In my mind maybe if wookie and DH still have good relationship she may get at least one food truck during her drama. 

And like what @samzz said, the sweet revange is real, look at JRW now, her comeback after a long drought was very successful..karma really works

• Like 1

@dolley  Remember u asked, why Paris? I don't k know too, but one news I'm really waiting, what was Wookie doing over there last April. If the coming few months still no news regarding whatever endorsement or project, then what we talked in private is true then. 

Same with DH vacation in Europe now. Both just want their own space.

Checked past 2 years Weibo comments, when samzzy was a famous name among anti Donghey there bc of this pic

Interesting secret love affair.

5sm9LWh.jpg

Similar to their real  Forbidden Love 

INcR575.gif

Came across this IRIS 2 pic, hopefully DH maintain this style again.

hloeDXI.jpg

• Like 4

Something old fans never experienced before, when everyone talked the same thing-craving for Wookie's smile.

Thanks to DWH who grew up with Wookie, even Wookie mentioned about the fan club leader in one of his interview before..."now she is married with kids".

The true fans who know his up and down, esp his mood temper.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, constantly4ever said:

When Wookie is chubbier, he is more handsome.  He was slim in HK and his role, fitted for him, made him more elegant looking.  We miss your sweet smile and laughter, Wookie.  You look better before the instant noodles happened.  :anguished:

That's their culture, always pali pali, regret later.

Instant  come, instant go.

Even my friends asking what the fuss about #Wookiesmile#. Almost everyone who are active in SNS making a child story about it.

I said asked the axx licking fans. What they know always rainbow.

Still enjoying what the Korean said in their forums and media comments.

Wookie u need to show lots of smiles after this.

• Like 3

Not only instant noodle, shippers like us also can self proclaimed #I havebiginfluence#. Wonder why they still love us, looking for info?

They making a buzz about Wookie's smile, now they feel ashamed of themselves, stupid highest level.

When people read they think, or still thinking many have empty brains.

• Like 2

As expected, the arrogant,bossy leader will give her full support, like they know everything.

But I'm still happy, who they afraid most are the Korean netizen, they only tried to act bossy only to shippers.

Shameless.

Enjoy reading the dumb dumb thingy lately, suits them lol.

On 6/15/2018 at 9:20 AM, samzz said:

As expected, the arrogant,bossy leader will give her full support, like they know everything.

But I'm still happy, who they afraid most are the Korean netizen, they only tried to act bossy only to shippers.

Shameless.

Enjoy reading the dumb dumb thingy lately, suits them lol.

Admit it or not the leader and the gang still affected by our posts, haha lately I wanted to SMILE a lot bc they still here and even bringing us to the IG world.. I think we are unique lol

• LOL 3

On 6/16/2018 at 2:22 PM, dolley said:

Admit it or not the leader and the gang still affected by our posts, haha lately I wanted to SMILE a lot bc they still here and even bringing us to the IG world.. I think we are unique lol

The power of having big followers and I have big influence,lol.

Wookie forgot to teach me to behave.

My quote "forgot their own backyard" really hit the target.

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

For me. I would rather become an honest sinner than a lying hypocrite. I tell what I see and what I feel and I will not change it over night.. Lol

There is a type of people when they sad, they like to accuse others. Millions of readers, Korean and international read about Yang Ye Won case, the death petition, etc, and is there any stupid out there who has association with Wookie, fans, axx licking fans, sarcastic fans, anti, non-fans - thinking no one talking about it in private or non private.

Whether they are affected or not, their posts in IG words more inviting for people to guess Wookie's feeling.

All they know is to blame Donghey shippers, non stop, even the sweater he wore during MV also they very very sensitive. In my country this type of mouth better slap with chilli. When we interpreted Wookie Hong Kong FM on handphone elevator scene, they also making a buzz about it. 

And here I want to see what they going to say, when I said, what happens to the corner of Wookie's lip in this latest IG.

Camera, lighting errors?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 17/6/2018 at 2:41 PM, samzz said:

There is a type of people when they sad, they like to accuse others. Millions of readers, Korean and international read about Yang Ye Won case, the death petition, etc, and is there any stupid out there who has association with Wookie, fans, axx licking fans, sarcastic fans, anti, non-fans - thinking no one talking about it in private or non private.

Whether they are affected or not, their posts in IG words more inviting for people to guess Wookie's feeling.

All they know is to blame Donghey shippers, non stop, even the sweater he wore during MV also they very very sensitive. In my country this type of mouth better slap with chilli. When we interpreted Wookie Hong Kong FM on handphone elevator scene, they also making a buzz about it. 

And here I want to see what they going to say, when I said, what happens to the corner of Wookie's lip in this latest IG.

Camera, lighting errors?

Girl. Girl. Real talk. You really, really, really need to do something about your broken English. Trust me. Do something. Coz NOBODY understands what you're saying and it's not even entertaining to reply to your nonsense if we don't actually understand what you're saying. Lol but it's ok. Keep nonsensing. It's kinda funny. Oh.. And by the way.. Nothing's wrong with his lip. And here we go again with that damn sweater?lmfao I'm out. Lol Sincerely, (here i quote) "axx licking fans, sarcastic fans, anti, non-fans" united. 

• Thanks 3

On 17.6.2018 at 2:41 PM, samzz said:

Camera, lighting errors?

It's ridiculous how you can keep spreading so much hate without being banned. You're clearly not a fan of him. A real fan wouldn't try to insult and criticise him whenever she could. You call yourself a "true" fan of his, but isn't a true fan supposed to cheer and support the ones they love? I'm not a blind fan of his, and I DON'T like or agree with EVERYTHING he does. He isn't perfect, and so isn't everyone else....but you're taking this a bit too far since his dating news broke, don't you think? This thread is supposed to be a thread about shipping two wonderful people, right? Then, please do that! Your comments have nothing to do with "shipping" anymore, they're just full of hate and insults directed towards other fans. If you hate him, just openly ADMIT it. Be the honest person you claim to be, and admit that you hate him! Do you actually have anything nice to say to him? If so, then PROVE IT. Say something nice about him for a change.....why do you feel the need to divide a peaceful fanbase with your toxic words? Why can't we all just nicely get along? LDW doesn't deserve all these things you keep saying about him. Unlike the majority of K-actors out there, he isn't arrogant. He's insecure and modest when it comes to his abilities and himself as a person, and he even openly talks about his flaws....and you chose HIM of all people to hate on.... I have huge respect towards Lee Da-hae, and what you say about her ain't nice either btw. I just want to see you to tell them both to their faces what you keep writing in this thread. I can imagine they wouldn't be all too happy, right? They'd be hurt. Is that your intention? To hurt him? To see him at the bottom? I can understand if you feel sad and angry that LDW isn't dating your precious girl, but there are other ways to deal with it. Maybe you should seek help.... What I'm saying next is addressed to the moderators....you see how this thread is deviating from its purpose and getting out of hand, and you won't step in? This is a SHIPPING page right? So, why did you let it turn into an anti-LDW thread full of speculations against him? 

• Thanks 3