[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Now we are talking, thanks to you @dolley bc the code Sus/zhi. That fellow first posted it that delicious one piece yellow thingy on 5th Feb. On 8th Feb we saw this news. Since then he non stop trying to teach hahaha. Plus that cafe just nearby his house.

He must very angry bc we know about that Wembley secret. 

But still why he is very jealous at Wookie.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/08/breaking-suzy-lee-min-ho-reportedly-dating/

You know Wookie and LMH  kinda look similar especially if both wearing casual, dress, people thought the ex, but new lover hahhaha. So Wookieshi, why keep quiet, since early Feb people knew it already

He maybe just want to have fun,but has to take responsibility at a speed of light.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, samzz said:

For reading pleasure. I like the first quote the most, bc matches the current scenario. Most agreed, love is invisible among them, just filling the void inside their life.

https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/older_men

https://www.devotionlife.com/older-man-younger-woman-relationship/

I find this quote appropriate also to the current situation.....lol

What older men and younger women have in common is they are both suffering from different insecurities. She is looking for someone to make her feel safe, and he is looking for someone who doesn't answer back and is a trophy.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, samzz said:

Don't know much about that, bc she never in my radar, but what I know similar case with LMH, just one month dating, they make it public, so same with Wookie. So papa JYP did the right thing, you take my girl out at night, don't treat her like your your past secret girlfriends. So Wookie ready or not ready, doesn't matter, but why he keep silence, just like LJK.

I also recently knew her name is Bae Su Jin, bc DH non stop telling us by posting Bae Su Bin pic, so I google la, and as what you observed someone always posted Sus/zhi pic since 2 months ago. You know they are very good in giving awareness program, lol.

Oh yes, we have another entertainment, making us busy hehehe, you know we love investigating it last year. Wink wink

Yeah they love giving awareness program even for people not related to them, weird right? Hahahahaha that a sign they have a lot of insecurities and it shows even after the bae soobin effect.  Are they affected too? Amazing haha

JYP know how to protect their precious gem but seems they miscalculated this one

• LOL 1

27 minutes ago, samzz said:

Now we are talking, thanks to you @dolley bc the code Sus/zhi. That fellow first posted it that delicious one piece yellow thingy on 5th Feb. On 8th Feb we saw this news. Since then he non stop trying to teach hahaha. Plus that cafe just nearby his house.

He must very angry bc we know about that Wembley secret. 

But still why he is very jealous at Wookie.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/08/breaking-suzy-lee-min-ho-reportedly-dating/

You know Wookie and LMH  kinda look similar especially if both wearing casual, dress, people thought the ex, but new lover hahhaha. So Wookieshi, why keep quiet, since early Feb people knew it already

He maybe just want to have fun,but has to take responsibility at a speed of light.

Hahaha forced to admit it why? Bc he knows someone knows it already and he don’t want to be a victim of awareness program. 

Haha so they still keep an eye on him.

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, samzz said:

Don't know much about that, bc she never in my radar, but what I know similar case with LMH, just one month dating, they make it public, so same with Wookie.

What? So Lmh also one month dating make it public. Lol. Sounds so fishy. I was wondering why an idol like lmh would want to admit dating her so easily. So it’s the same case. Ah Wookie, u shouldn’t bring #some girls out easily like that without thinking about the consequences. 

• Like 2

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/suzy-and-lee-min-ho-are-reportedly-dating-again

Re, the link above, Yes, see how easily they put a report, then it turns out fake. If looking at timing now, the guy that #some# had a thing in cafe  on Feb 2018 is none other is Wookie. If not him meaning another man, and for sure not LMH. We still don't know the real mc coy, but one thing already answered, Wookie is pissed with this fiasco. You don't have to be super duper angelic or white heart, you straight away know something not right after seeing Wookie face when Hong Kong reporters asked him about his instant relationship. Even how you hate when people asked you about your private life, you still needs to consider your other half, her feeling, bc you "willingly" allowed people to admit it, on your behalf, and "willing" to put your early love journey under the watchful eyes of people and you are a celebrity. 

Initially I accept as it's, but after seeing Wookie in Hong Kong and massive coverage in C-media about him refusing to reply the question, makes me a annoying busy body again. You know I hate manipulators, especially if related to my bias. My curiosity kills the cat starting to pull a full gear.

If Wookie says something after this, then I try to minimize the subject.

And you can see none of Korean media trying to translate his short interview in Hong Kong.

• Like 1

@summer2017 yes, one month according to agency, 2 months according to rumors hahha.

So Wookie, who is faster?

but still in MARCH, for both LEEs, good months for dating hormone. 

Same with DH, someone chased her in March 2015 also.

same edition, just change the date and name, location,

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, samzz said:

Initially I accept as it's, but after seeing Wookie in Hong Kong and massive coverage in C-media about him refusing to reply the question, makes me a annoying busy body again. You know I hate manipulators, especially if related to my bias. My curiosity kills the cat starting to pull a full gear.

We shouldn’t accept as it is precisely because of this important reason. Something is not right. He just don’t refuse to answer the question for no good reason. Nobody will keep silent just like that if they are truly happy together. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, constantly4ever said:

I find this quote appropriate also to the current situation.....lol

What older men and younger women have in common is they are both suffering from different insecurities. She is looking for someone to make her feel safe, and he is looking for someone who doesn't answer back and is a trophy.

yes, no fighting back

insecurities-probably a painful experience with cutest baby face costar.

but she growing into someone else already

• Like 3

Oh man, what's going on in Wookie's IG, supposed at his age, we are not going to see, "who more handsome", "more lucky", "u re jealous bc he dating my #some#", "true love, bla, bla", just bc for

a fresh 23yrs old meat.

I don't know if all parties involved, enjoy seeing the comments and laughing. If I'm at that position, in that age, and celebrity, every morning I wish to see  at least one intelligent comment or support as a respect to my age. Not the list mentioned above. Now everyone blaming each other, who the most stupid among the fans, just bc what Wookie likes and due to his young fresh taste. Sarcasm activated.

-+++++++++

Btw,

Most of us know, Wookie is straight forward guy, - when he doesn't like that subject, he show it, best example when Hong Kong reporter for magazine he shoot in Dec 2015, asked about DH, he replied by using JRW name. If he doesn't like it he shows it. 

• Like 1

@samzz haha If wookie and his agency was satisfied about the effect of the dating news, I'm sure they update his IG right after Christmas in March. Well his new fans were very supportive, but his OLD fans I'm sure very hard for them to accept this dating news.

2 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz haha If wookie and his agency was satisfied about the effect of the dating news, I'm sure they update his IG right after Christmas in March. Well his new fans were very supportive, but his OLD fans I'm sure very hard for them to accept this dating news.

Maybe worth it fighting for young fresh milk, lol,

Anyway, for hates comments, to me at his age, he should just ignore it-too childish, and if too childish he should know better than anyone else also because he loves mingle with that age group.

The other reason to busy body is the way his agency handling this dating news. If just dating announcement, I don't think the backlash that huge, but the second news that came out after the insider said they were not dating before 9th March is what makes certain fans group angry. If choding or empty brains easy to be fooled, but not their fans who following every steps of the daily career. Obviously they know the #some# or friends with benefits happened way before 9/03/18, meaning very near to break up news. Of course it creates many speculation. It's not as simple as, he is handsome, she is pretty, so they fall in love past 3 hours ago.

Similar with us, why we so resentful to DH, even we don't care being labelled as black heart, evil by some people, bc we hate that agencies or manipulators treating spectators/fans as stupid or empty brain. If just want to date, just date, why making drama out of it. 

• LOL 1

Wookie is afraid reading his own news-another question mark, why he takes a risk of instant relationship if he himself afraid reading it-SO FISHY, feels like something going on behind the scene-so big that he has to admit in an instant. Wonder who involves in this..his heart or others .....who is not happy with him.

He still love watching movie alone at home?

Here some details on his FM recently-all has to zip their mouth on one TOPIC.

https://www.kpopn.com/2018/03/14/李棟旭透露私下是宅男,怕受傷平時不愛搜尋自己的新聞!/

Li Dongxu yesterday (13th) participated in the “Snow Festival in March” event organized by Gangwon-do and the Korea Tourism Organization to support the Pyeongchang Winter Paralympics.

In the morning, Li Dongxu took the KTX train with his fans to visit the spots shot on various TV dramas and held a fan meeting in the afternoon. The meeting opened with Li Dongxu's TV series "Hotel King" and "The Lonely and Splendid God-Phantom" OST. Afterwards, Li Dongxu made special public photos of his mobile phone, including photographs of tourist photos and nephews. The open pictorial, Li Dongxu also personally introduced the significance of these photos, but he revealed that he usually does not like photography, but he uses his eyes to see and keep these things in his heart. .

In the face of the upcoming white Valentine's Day, Li Dongxu drew lucky fans to send candy at the meeting. Everyone heard that they could get the gifts of Li Dongxu. They were very excited and Li Dongxu could not help shouting: “You seem to like gifts compared to me. This caused the audience to burst into laughter. The last two lucky fans won the prize. One of them was a fan from Kaohsiung, Taiwan. He took the stage to actively promote tourism and asked everyone to come to Taiwan to play!

In addition, at the meeting, the “Q&A OX” session was prepared. To let Pinks get a better understanding of Li Dongxu, when asked “is it an otaku,” he answered “O” and said that he likes to be cleaned and washed at home. I also like to watch movies on my own and ask myself, "Isn't it a talkative person?" Li Dongxu hesitated for a while and chose the "X". Fans of the audience rushed to question him and he had to hurry. Say "O," he said, "I always thought I was a small person, but the people around me were always too talkative about me." Finally I asked, "Isn't I often searching for my own website? The name "," he answered "X" and revealed that he would deliberately not search, because no one is able to let people all over the world like their own, in order not to hurt those malicious words to hurt themselves, so it will not go Search for your own name.

Finally, Li Dongxu wrote a wish list with everyone. He wrote “I hope we are all healthy and healthy!” (Hey!) , and later shared the status quo. He said that he recently shot JTBC’s new TV series “Life.” This time, the doctor will be challenged to act as a doctor. After the TV series is shot, they may meet again to meet the fans. The event ends with a warm atmosphere. Evening Li Dongxu also brings fans to enjoy the Winter Olympics ice hockey game together. 2018 Pyeongchang Paralympic Games should help!

Ha Kpopn of LaLa report Ha
reproduced, please indicate kpopn.com

Haha if he is not affected by the hate cooments he can act being cool like as if nothing happened but why he was so silent and didn’t even update his SNS. He can smile if someone mentioned her name. 

And since wookie is a private person and his dating news forced them to be official, the other camp is informing us one month ahead. So I’m wondering why they still keep an eye on him? Also why these people mananged to get a tv show despite their reputation?  Something fishy right? 

He reads all of them actually. Many my friends asked me, why some celebrities willing to agree on something if nothing are true. They are adults by the way. 

Actually many outsiders not really know how hierarchy works in Korea, if your boss said this and that, not many brave enough to fight with them. My new boss is Korean, she the one who explained in detail to me about this system. Last few months I mentioned about this in this thread, after I visited my company affiliate in Busan, the office so quiet, usually during meeting, not many objection, if they disagree, they just keep  it, quiet from their boss. They said they are not afraid, but respect to the senior is something outsider don't understand.

Wookie is so lucky all this while bc no one forcing him,  but not this time, his lost to media coverage.I really want to ask him, if no media coverage, is there any dating commitment from him?

Now why agency wants to do that to their celebrities, because they outweigh pro and con. In this case sure enough Wookie went out with #some# in mind, but not dating in mind, based on instant relationship, unfortunately he got caught, then has to admit the responsibility at the speed of light. If disagree, image and stock market of JYP for sure affected. If no FM and Hong Kong trip, we sure don't know his reaction. Is he like DH who laughed after the announcement or grumble why catching them late?

Furthermore, he still want to portray he is still single. They way it was played last week, I think a smile or tiny evidence of appreciation to your other half when asked by media, is not that difficult to do at all. Instead he gave unhappy, sombre look to the oversea audiences who are more open minded than Korean when comes to dating. Hong Kong or Taiwan celebrities are the most open minded when comes to this subject. If people argue he suddenly madly in love, that's why he doesn't want to talk more afraid hurting his 2 days #some# at least don't show sad face to public events. Even his physical conditions up to extreme weight lost, is so noticeable. 

Everything is still wait and see. So to me he is forced, not ready, afraid, miscalculated, but still enjoying it bc given to him by media coverage. 

• Like 3

@samzz since LMH and Suzy never caught dating after their admission on top of his mind is the thought that there's no pressure for him, low maintenance gf, not required to do overseas dating and both of them were busy.  I think wookie just want to experience and experiment the pros and cons of public dating but in the end he miscalculated the public reaction. I don't know the reason why they admit it right away instead of letting the relationship grow first, so similar with her first public relationship. Is JYP just want to shield her precious gem to every guy? Is she the kind of girl who easily fall in love to stranger? I wonder her co star never date her, and I am puzzled why her company very easy to admit her dating. Well they know her so well, but at least try to protect her bc shes still too young, her dating gives a lot of impression what kind of girl she is.

• Like 2

FM on 13th March

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=13998557&memberNo=35839671

I don't know if they cut DH's pic or scene, maybe on CJW only, but I saw YIN in Goblin cut.

If DH not messing up with Korean public and having a WAR with Wookie, I'm sure Korean Tourism will call her too, bc she always active with Korean Tourism before, almost every year she was selected as ambassador or representative.

ixPBuMI.jpg

fhFKuyx.jpguolVLl6.jpg

• Like 1