[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

23 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

It's obvious that DH still want to act, actually I think she's so eager to act and be on the limelight again but the thing is her opportunity is very limited and she knows that GW can be a DO or DIE situation for her career, that's why I'm not surprise on the way how she and her team promoting it. Well, better than nothing even though I'm not sure if the liking of comments on her IG is coming directly from her or her but at least they can make the fans happy. Good luck to her drama anyway.

The problem she doesn't know how to control her temper when things not going her way, best example, the whole Korean knew why she said the most stupid thing during lie bar, they know she just so angry. Then now she is hoping her own people to love her back after she glorifying her own people very sensitive issues. Sad nobody able to help her on very simple or basic being a celebrity in Korea. If in China or Japan, should be no issues with the way she did, but not in her country. Or just be a normal citizens, she can do whatever she wants. 

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, samzz said:

"I think I am the first and last chance I have, and I am working hard on my life, and I want to shoot as happy as I can now.

I think DH knows this GW drama may make or break her career in K-ent.  She loves to act but she lost so many opportunities as she focuses on her love life.  Once she gets married, she will have a very limited opportunity to act again in a leading role.  Sad to say her name is no longer bankable in the K-ent industry.  I wish her good luck though.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, constantly4ever said:

I think DH knows this GW drama may make or break her career in K-ent.  She loves to act but she lost so many opportunities as she focuses on her love life.  Once she gets married, she will have a very limited opportunity to act again in a leading role.  Sad to say her name is no longer bankable in the K-ent industry.  I wish her good luck though.  

Even though we know someone going to get free meals or benefits, I can ignore it as long as DH don't get 0% rating like her daddy show. Her success in her career is our pride. Even how sarcastic or black our heart, Nobody wants to see a failure in both, #career and image#.

3 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

It's obvious that DH still want to act, actually I think she's so eager to act and be on the limelight again but the thing is her opportunity is very limited and she knows that GW can be a DO or DIE situation for her career, that's why I'm not surprise on the way how she and her team promoting it. Well, better than nothing even though I'm not sure if the liking of comments on her IG is coming directly from her or her but at least they can make the fans happy. Good luck to her drama anyway.

Oh how’s the first episode anyway? Is here name or drama name on top search during broadcast? I’m sure the marketing team will post it right away on her IG lol.

and heard the airline company named donghae airlines, hitting two birds in one stone, making  fun of it, oh yeah at least our donghae one is in the peak of career, the other half is making all efforts to at least be in limelight again.

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, dolley said:

Oh how’s the first episode anyway? Is here name or drama name on top search during broadcast? I’m sure the marketing team will post it right away on her IG lol.

and heard the airline company named donghae airlines, hitting two birds in one stone, making  fun of it, oh yeah at least our donghae one is in the peak of career, the other half is making all efforts to at least be in limelight again.

Yes, I already wrote before this, this drama is tailored made for DH, and I'm not surprised, the funding also coming from hers. 

She can used both MOCKING and MARKETING..but still couldn't beat the shameless stealing of 47 fans.

Marketing wise-no wonder never try to buy anything, got free meal everyday.

Mocking wise- she also  feeding her fans before with her ehm ehm with Wookie. Or she mocking Li Yi Feng's could be true also bc she tried to clean her name.

@samzz Yes mocking the donghae shippers where her big number of fans came from and trying to use it to catch attention. I’ts writers idea but at least have a word for it bc you’re the one who made it complicated. Maybe its ok to use a same scenario but mocking with a name adds insult to the injury. I think no one reached on top at the expense of others. But what else I can expect, with all the people around her, all are rotten user. Same feathers flock together.

Writerniim of goodwitch, please include in your script the  husband always in massage parlor with different girls too, at least well balance script. Everybody can relate and knets will watch it bc it is true to life story

• LOL 1

11 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz Yes mocking the donghae shippers where her big number of fans came from and trying to use it to catch attention. I’ts writers idea but at least have a word for it bc you’re the one who made it complicated. Maybe its ok to use a same scenario but mocking with a name adds insult to the injury. I think no one reached on top at the expense of others. But what else I can expect, with all the people around her, all are rotten user. Same feathers flock together.

So far International fans, used to be millions, now nobody interested to update like before. Korean, bc first episode...plus that "trademark donghae" still not registered, everyone can claim it. If they want to claim theirs, meaning they out from the cultish group. That name was never used in their daily life only the cultish number.

• Thanks 1

This Olympic park is the place where I roaming around before, the opposite road is Jamsil Park, my hotel was near that place too. I have posted it before in DH's thread 4 yrs ago. Hehehe memories.

• Like 2

@samzz the reason why LDW became successful again, bc he keep on trying and he is not a user, I remember someone wrote in soompi ,in fact still have the screenshot of it, LDW drama succeed bc gong yoo was the main lead, yes partly true, but with all the blessings that happened after the drama proved that he was successful in his own, so many oppurtunities happened in the past one year, meaning he was trusted by companies in and outside korea bc he maintained his good reputation as an actor. And whatever happens to his coming drama I will be very proud and will promote it bc I know he will do his best shot.

• Like 1

I found it  strange, or my Naver had real time update problem. Impossible DH got less than 10 comments from 8.55 till end of her drama.

My theory her daddy asked to block the comments since this is major or life or death of DH career, afraid of negative comments affecting the rating.

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_realtime&sm=mtb_jum&query=이다해&nso=so%3Add%2Cp%3Aall

6 minutes ago, samzz said:

I found it  strange, or my Naver had real time update problem. Impossible DH got less than 10 comments from 8.55 till end of her drama.

My theory her daddy asked to block the comments since this is major or life or death of DH career, afraid of negative comments.

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_realtime&sm=mtb_jum&query=이다해&nso=so%3Add%2Cp%3Aall

Her name at number 8:lol:

Don’t know how their engine search work, how their name go on top.

At least after the drama, try also to say thanks for watching, never mind the ratings

It will be blessing if her drama will get more than 10%.Usually SBS weekend drama is whether hit or miss. If hit, she will be becoming hot search again, if flop, try again. But one thing, she has to do to maintain her name, don't run again to China or Los Angeles after finishing the drama. 

• Like 2

Hahaha, I'm waiting for this. Studies said, married men, above 30 who addicted to selfie, posted it on SNS, = he is up to something, or trying to fish another beautiful fish in the ocean.

Actually this scene is close to reality of long time couple or after 3 yrs of marriage life.

• LOL 1

Saw a lot of videos on IG came from the fans of other casts in the drama, in fairness these fans are not very active in promotion but when it comes in uploading videos, they are very fast. 

@samzz the pilot also is a narcissist but watching the selfie addict husband was like a futures preview. But in fairness with the actor, he’s doing great as if  he was inspired by reality setting. 

• LOL 1