[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

26 minutes ago, dolley said:

IKR, I think the laugh belongs to a person who satisfies her momentarily happiness. I'm just wondering why that big laugh can't transform her aura to that same level. Some say if you really happy and contented it comes out naturally. But oh well at least her outfit and looks improved compared to GHD.

Yes, just wait until they reached the AHJUSSI level. Right now, I'm happy many realized what portrayed on screen and real life are totally not the same. Based on the comments section, I'm the one who quiet surprise why people never thought of something behind the scenes. Many celebrities just faking things lol.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, samzz said:

Yes, just wait until they reached the AHJUSSI level. Right now, I'm happy many realized what portrayed on screen and real life are totally not the same. Based on the comments section, I'm the one who quiet surprise why people never thought of something behind the scenes. Many celebrities just faking things lol.

hahaha patiently waiting for the Ahjussi level and who would come out as their victim. Right now many ahjussi involved in harassment and most of them did the musical. So is that rampant to musical theater before? How about today?

8 minutes ago, dolley said:

hahaha patiently waiting for the Ahjussi level and who would come out as their victim. Right now many ahjussi involved in harassment and most of them did the musical. So is that rampant to musical theater before? How about today?

Wow, at this rate, at least 2 ahjussis a day are revealed. Many young actors also questionable but maybe young women affected still love their career, so they just keep quiet. One thing I noticed, most of these ahjussi felt right of what they have done bc of patriarch system over there, their seniority is like a ticket for everything. Since the emergence of SNS world, #metoo movement, women are not afraid anymore, EXCEPT there are certain women who are so NAIVE.

Now I know why ALPHA women in Korea love younger man as lover, even 1 day younger, bc the man doesn't has seniority on them, and can be just YES madam most of the time.

Reading Jo Min Ki, latest accusation (no 1 in Naver right now), giving me a chill bc DH used to be his best friend.

• Like 3

The latest interview-Now he said never cried for the last 2 years-it's that true Wookie.

I think he lost that loving feeling already-don't worry Wookie, still many beautiful and smart fish in the ocean. He seems still very lonely

https://www.elle.com/tw/entertainment/cover-people/a18932249/lee-dong-wook-cover2018/

RECENTLY, MY FEELINGS HAVE BECOME VERY DULL. I HAVE NOT CRIED FOR TWO YEARS."

DXL9CeEU8AEl9sx.jpg

In case you cannot use google translate, below is the rough translation using Mr Google T.

Hell messenger back to earth, in the relaxed weekend, Li Dongxu and ELLE spent a relaxing brunch dating. Seoul this day is minus 10 degrees C, a shallow smile, he immediately brought in the sunshine.

Coffee in the air with aroma, mixed with toast and poached egg flavor, and a touch of home-hearted manly. "A messenger" Li Dongxu lazily sitting on the sofa, looking at his face, three-dimensional facial features, slender physique, a little messy hair, unlined edging shirt ... all felt right. If time can always stay in this morning, how wonderful! Want to be care of him, but eager to become care of his people, all fell in love with "ghosts - lonely and brilliant God," fans, there are probably some of the turns staged such a small theater.

GOOD MAN WHO LOVES TO COOK

Unfortunately, all dreams only exist in the studio scene. As Aman stepped out of the camera and returned to Li Dongxu's true identity as a serious and dedicated actress in front of the screen, he had always been accustomed to eating breakfast in order to maintain his body shape. More than a decade after his debut, he did indeed maintain himself in a near-perfect state, with no reduction in his handsomeness, as well as rising charm and even less scandal. Can not help but want to uncover this layer of mystery, so a golden bachelor, real life exactly what it looks like?

He said without hesitation, with a smile: "I just like ordinary people, at home will sleep watching movies, sometimes cleaning the room itself, sometimes they will do their own cooking. As long as there are recipes, whether Western or Korean cuisine Will be done. "Deng Leng, actually will cook cooking man! Charm Index again plus points. Jokingly ask him, so delicious? He seemed quite confident and replied quite decisively: "It should be delicious, and my parents love it very often, so I often give them to eat with my friends." To know how to take care of life is a good-filial good boy. God, hell messengers can leave other men a little way?

However, before the perfect public lover, home may often be alone. In particular, once devoted to acting, the light of life and passion are given the role, often have to leave loneliness to themselves. In the interview, talked about the most want to go to the place of travel, Li Dongxu subconsciously build a heart to refuse to open, because in the hope that privately quietly go. Rather honest and right, but also reluctantly compiled a lie, afraid of inexplicable crazy fans bother tracking. He mentioned that as many times as I came to work in Taiwan, I have never had a chance to walk around freely and take a look. He regretted that he had helplessness. "So every time I come to eat delicious Taiwanese cuisine, such as noodles and beef noodles, I feel very satisfied." It seems like a little boy tells the simple wish of my heart. Also lonely and beautiful Li Dongxu, please let us quietly stay by your side.

I HAVE SERIOUS, BUT ALSO FUNNY SIDE

ELLE: What did you volunteer when you were a kid?

Li Dongxu: Because I was a kid when I was very good, I had thought of being a Korean teacher. Later I thought about being a firefighter because I think it is a very handsome thing to save lives.

ELLE: Then how did you become an actor?

Li Dongxu: It is a very chance to go to the cinema to watch movies, suddenly curious so big screen if my face reflected in the above, what would be like? And when I was young, many people told me that you can become a star, so I think you can give it a try.

ELLE: After becoming an actress, when did you start acting?

Dong-Xu Lee: In fact, this is also a problem so far. When I was little, I became an actress until I knew it. When I grew up, I found the acting was getting harder and harder and the pressure was getting bigger and bigger. Each time I receive a new movie, I feel that acting is hard.

ELLE: debut so far, I feel the most challenging piece of work?

Li Dongxu: Ten years ago, I played a TV series called "Sweet Life." That character is very challenging. You have to try to figure out the experiences of different people around you. It's hard to feel mentally, but as an actor, Have a further feeling.

ELLE: How to prepare a role?

Li Dongxu: will see the script, and then it will become particularly lonely. Because you have to interpret a character, you have to do a deep research on the character and read the script over and over again, no one around you can help you, so you feel lonely and tired. However, there is only one way to prepare for it. It is to keep watching the script, watch it again, watch it twice and then continuously, until you find the correct answer.

ELLE: Although acting is very tired, but also enjoyable time, right?

Li Dongxu: When you are ready through a series of efforts, to the scene when the film was played together, the director and all the staff praised: you are doing well! This time is very enjoyable.

ELLE: Impression of the most NG in a scene?

Li Dongxu: When shooting "ghost" there are a lot of NG, but that is not to make mistakes, but with the actors on the scene there will be a lot of temporary improvisation, it will be very funny, and then can not help but smile.

ELLE: Has it been fun to laugh all the time?

Li Dongxu: Because at that time filming environment is very bad, often have to stay up all night to play, so all the staff are actually very tired, so it will deliberately make you laugh. That moment of laughter will relieve stress and fatigue indirectly. But not too many times, because in this case shooting time will be extended.

ELLE: It sounds like a ghost

Li Dongxu: Yes, everyone's atmosphere is very good. So far we have also maintained a very good relationship with the photography group, the lighting group and many other groups.

ELLE: So many roles have been played, very curious real What are you like?

Li Dongxu: I have a little bit of real character in all the roles, but when I was very serious and funny, I was almost like everyone else.

ELLE: When will you see your funny side?

Li Dongxu: When I was with my friends, or when I wanted someone to leave me with a very interesting impression, I would try very hard.

ELLE: I heard that you made a lot of comedian comedy friends?

Li Dongxu: met a lot of funny actors, and later became good friends ...

WANT TO SAY TO 19-YEAR-OLD HIMSELF, DO NOT BE TOO LAZY!

ELLE: Now personality, the biggest difference with the previous?

Li Dongxu: study time more introverted, but with the work of the relationship, to see a lot of people, so now it will speak a little more, and become a little extroverted.

ELLE: Private, are you a quiet person?

Li Dongxu: As the case may be, but now I am trying to become more listening and more.

ELLE: What kind of thing will make you laugh and cry?

Dong-Xu Lee: Recently seems to be feeling very slow, not cry or laugh too much. When laughing the most, it is time to see my niece. But I have not cried for more than two years. I usually do not cry except acting.

ELLE: Cinema will cry?

Li Dongxu: occasionally

ELLE: Favorite movie?

Li Dongxu: If it is a Korean movie, it is "murder memories." When I was a child, I was greatly stimulated after watching it. I was greatly stimulated by the director's arrangement and the brilliant performance of the performer. I also wanted to make a good show and become a good performer.

ELLE: What do you think is the most romantic movie?

Li Dongxu: "true love every day," I really like the atmosphere of this movie. This is a movie made by Walking Title Productions, and I think the films the company has taken are all very affectionate with family atmosphere. Like the "true love every day," the actor, although he has the ability to go back through time and space, but he believes that to live well is the most important, this part I agree. Moreover, the movie soundtrack is also very good to hear.

ELLE: If you can go back in time, which period would you like to change yourself?

Li Dongxu: I want to go back to my debut, I hope I can play better.

ELLE: What do you want to say to yourself then?

Li Dongxu: Do not be too lazy. At that time, I was only 19 and I was in third grade. I did not know what kind of actor I was going to. I just thought it was amazing and fun to watch TV. There were a lot of people who knew me and did not know how to cherish the job. So if I can go back to the past, I want to tell myself to be more diligent, live harder and livelier, and make myself stronger.

ELLE: Are there any future goals?

Li Dongxu: I hope people can believe me, are willing to come to see my work. You want to be a good performer for everyone.

ELLE: What are the plans for this year?

Li Dongxu: Recently received a new drama related to the doctor is expected to be broadcast after this year's filming. In addition, this year Korea has the Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games, and I am honored to be the publicity ambassador for the Pyeongchang Olympic Games. I hope the Olympic Games and this new work all have a good development.

ELLE: In addition to movies, usually will listen to music?

Li Dongxu: Yes, all kinds of music will be heard.

ELLE: Can you recommend a romantic love song?

Li Dongxu: Babyface has a long song, called <And Our Feelings>, as if it has been 25 years. Suddenly thought of this song recently, it has been listening.

ELLE: Are there any special reasons?

Dong-Xu Lee: You know to hear it.

ELLE: Since I was a kid trying to be a Korean teacher, could you teach us a Korean?

Li Dongxu: Now everyone's Korean level seems to be very good ... ... Yes, Taiwan is not very cold recently?

ELLE: Well, the temperature suddenly plummeted.

Li Dongxu: I see news reports seem to have dropped to 11 degrees and should have been very cold in Taiwan. So if I am a Korean teacher, I want to teach everyone "health." I pay attention to health, health can do a lot of things, unhealthy, can do nothing.

ELLE: Do you have any maintenance tips?

Li Dongxu: Eat more sleep, and then remember to continue fitness exercise.

photos_KIM YEONG JUN

styling_JUHEE NAM, KATE CHEN

makeup_HEUNG KWON BAEX hair_JOYEON WON

translate_ 潘宁宁

text_DOMINIQUE CHIANG

• Like 4

When asked what Romantic love song to recommend, Wookie said "and our feeling

' from Babyface.

When asked Why?, Wookie just said look at the lyric and you know. So this hopeless samzzy googling the lyric lol

catch my attention Wookieshii

So here we are
Broken hearted

ELLE: Can you recommend a romantic love song?

Li Dongxu: Babyface has a long song, called <And Our Feelings>, as if it has been 25 years. Suddenly thought of this song recently, it has been listening.

ELLE: Are there any special reasons?

Dong-Xu Lee: You know to hear it.

---

And Our Feelings
We fell in love and who could blame us
The word was we were just beside ourselves
And everybody said it wouldn't last
Now they wonder
Why we didn't last
We fell in love
It seemed so righteous
Couldn't compare our love to no one else
And everybody thought we could not win
It's no wonder
Love came to an end
And our feelings 
Just aren't feelings anymore
They're just words that come from whispers
From people we don't know 
Just aren't feelings anymore
They're just words without emotion
From people who don't know
We fell apart
The bond was broken
Should've kept our thoughts between ourselves
And though they say they cared
They didn't help
Makes me wonder
Should we blame ourselves
So here we are
Broken hearted

What in the world have we done to ourselves
When everybody

• Sad 4

39 minutes ago, samzz said:

Wookie is the happiest lol., no more pressure, or less one pressure.

but at least she catch a good one.

yes so far he has clean record so I'm happy for her.

@samzz so he cried three years ago? 

wookie had so many magazines pictorial and  every pictorial offered different "wookie" vibe, not just a typical cute pictorial. he is such a pro.

I hope that DH will have some magazines pictorial too after her comeback drama

• Like 2

@dolley don't know lol, sometimes he said never cried, only in drama or when his dog passed away, now he said since 2 yrs ago. Even now watching movie also can cry hehehe.

btw we know that is standard reply in interview.

Wookieshii, we are also asking why it wouldn't last, and who are the OUTSIDERS, hehehehe

And everybody said it wouldn't last
Now they wonder
Why we didn't last

• Like 3

5 hours ago, samzz said:

RECENTLY, MY FEELINGS HAVE BECOME VERY DULL. I HAVE NOT CRIED FOR TWO YEARS."

It should be around 2016, remember the photo where he looked unhappy after the time bomb had exploded.  Since then, we saw his lonely eyes in his pictorials.  It is just soo sad that his feelings have become dull.  His choice of songs.....well, we know (as long-time Lee Donghey fans) what he meant.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, dolley said:

and we received a good news :D

One down, one more to go.. Lol.

Wookie always has a good choice of song I can feel that it always conveys a message he can't express directly to someone very special to him..

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

Wookie always has a good choice of song I can feel that it always conveys a message he can't express directly to someone very special to him..

Yes, since Wookie very particular about the lyrics of the song he choose, just look at the lyric of this song, a song he choose during one of his vlive.

From KARD -Rumor

The lyric implies, someone told a gf, your bf is with another woman, and the bf trying hard to say that girl is just friend. Hehehehe

Interesting secret code. 

https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2017/04/k-r-d-rumor

• Like 2

2 hours ago, constantly4ever said:

It should be around 2016, remember the photo where he looked unhappy after the time bomb had exploded.  Since then, we saw his lonely eyes in his pictorials.  It is just soo sad that his feelings have become dull.  His choice of songs.....well, we know (as long-time Lee Donghey fans) what he meant.  

In a way he is still lucky. He got friends who not using him, in fact accompanied him during his slump period. Gong Yoo of course one of the friends who knew in detail about what happened in real bc his Cody was used to be "12 years sister " to DH, in fact sometimes stayed with her, accompanied her every where. The most touching scene I remember Cody and DH is during Love Actually shooting, she hugged DH from behind to warm DH bc it was raining that day. From the comments in DH's IG, C-fans said, the break up between Cody and DH was bc cody's attitude and related to unpaid loan. But why DH kicked nearly 80% of her "following" together with Cody. Why not Cody alone. Since then also the tone of messages from her IG resembles others input, not from DH herself. Until now I firmly believe, there are more than 2 hands handling her IG and Weibo, no more personal SNS accounts. Similar to Wookie's IG.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

hahaha love this!!

I really love LDW choice of songs and the way he gave clues about his personal feelings.

• Like 2

@samzz the thing is she kicked out all those fruit bearing friends and retained all the rotten ones. Look at those people she kicked, they keep on rising, they keep on doing great things and yet they are all humble, and look at her and her clans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz the thing is she kicked out all those fruit bearing friends and retained all the rotten ones. Look at those people she kicked, they keep on rising, they keep on doing great things and yet they are all humble, and look at her and her clans.

The clans are for her personal needs, but I'm more frustrated she still sticks to the CEO, that cause more trouble to her career. Until now I don't have any clues why she worships him so much.

• Sad 1