[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I think most of the Olympic staffs stayed in "CIEL HOTEL" or has a rest there, and since Wookie is one of the ambassador, hahaha, not easy  JUST TO SAY, I DON'T REMEMBER THIS PLACE AND HAS NO CONNECTION WITH MY INNER FEELING AT ALL.

remember this lobby place, we parked there for 6 months in year 2014.

NIcFnu3.png

NISI20140313_0009461574_web.jpg

feat9-690x400.jpg

so many memories heh Wookieshii:D

drama, k drama, and kiss image

Just putting old news

http://www.getitk.com/en/hot-issue-hotel-king-by-lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae-is-popular-in-china/

[Hot Issue] ‘Hotel King’ by Lee Dong-wook Lee Da-hae is Popular in China

MBC’s ‘Hotel King’ is gaining huge popularity in China.

The popular drama is a love story of Lee Dong-wook (Cha Jae-wan), the cold-minded ‘hotel monster’ who completely hides his feelings and Lee Da-hae (Amone), the cute and lovely girl who is the heir to the hotel.

‘Hotel King’ has recently recorded the second highest TV ratings among Korean dramas on Baidu. It was also number one Korean drama on iQiyi, a Chinese video website and the 5th most popular drama in China. The TV series is sweeping the video websites in China.

Cha Jae-wan, the coldest perfectionist ever, starts to have feelings for Amone, the heir to ‘Hotel CL’. The ‘Cha-Mo couple (Cha Jae-wan + Amone)’ is attracting so many Chinese viewers. Their ‘chemi (lovely couple)’ is adding to the popularity of TV series.

Lee Dong-wook has shot many dramas with Lee Da-hae like ‘My Girl’, ‘A Bittersweet Live’ and ‘Scent of a Woman’, which made him popular overseas. His popularity is helping ‘Hotel King’ to attract more viewers.

About 860,000 fans followed Lee Dong-wook’s Weibo account (http://weibo.com/actorleedongwook), which he recently made, proving how popular he is.

A spokesperson from his agency said, “Lee Dong-wook has been popular in Asia including China. But after this drama, more Chinese producers have interest in Lee Dong-wook and ask him to work with them.”

Lee Dong-wook kneeled down to his hatred father Lee Deok-hwa (Lee jung-gu) to protect Lee Da-hae, adding tension to the drama. MBC’s ‘Hotel King’ airs at 9:55 every Saturday and Sunday night.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by MBC, Translated by Lee Sarah

• Like 4

17 hours ago, constantly4ever said:

Waaaaaaa so many memories - look at the happy and playful couple

Thanks @constantly4ever hehehe from the video above their secret code about Coffee menu and their country of origins, translated to blouses or their fav coffee cafe as, Costa Rica, Guetamala, Columbia and Indonesia are exposed because of Wookie pic below. Before that we never had clues why he mentioned that countries-coincidence? that 4 countries? and why DH laughed so hard every time he mentioned the countries.

1bGENgZ.jpg 

he just stood there alone, maybe last call to see DH bc this cafe is just 100 meters away or few blocks from DH's house. The months of break up was accurate as what told by minions to one of the shipper. Through DH's old cody, we know who chased her non stop since March 2015 and got her officially in May 2015. Our @lovebeats spotted DH traces in "that house" in June/July 2015.

To me -The fun of shipping is breaking their codes

Love codes through coffee menu, ahahah

laABktx.jpg

MDUNuSQ.jpg

• Like 3

That's why I'm now quit being be their spy @samzz .It's so painful during that time when I got her traces in that man house. At the end of 2014, it's still happy phase for our Donghey from my investigation. But when the man was released from his military duty, suddenly I sense a different aura. I should forget it. Hahaha

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, lovebeats said:

That's why I'm now quit being be their spy @samzz .It's so painful during that time when I got her traces in that man house. At the end of 2014, it's still happy phase for our Donghey from my investigation. But when the man was released from his military duty, suddenly I sense a different aura. I should forget it. Hahaha

Yes, that's why they can't fooled us, bc we knew a lot during that time. DH thought we are clueless but her new minions can't keep their mouth shut, same with that guy, non stop giving night activities update.

---------

and another seductive pic from Wookie

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz the smiling aura that we saw 3 years ago was gone. Instead an eye who can't make direct contact with people

hmmm, thinking back and look at the video I shared with you few months ago, totally opposite. With her clans, she laughed a lot, can hear her voice clearly. So who knows which one is the real DH.

17 minutes ago, samzz said:

hmmm, thinking back and look at the video I shared with you few months ago, totally opposite. With her clans, she laughed a lot, can hear her voice clearly.

IKR, I think the laugh belongs to a person who satisfies her momentarily happiness. I'm just wondering why that big laugh can't transform her aura to that same level. Some say if you really happy and contented it comes out naturally. But oh well at least her outfit and looks improved compared to GHD.

Won Jin Ah And Moon So Ri To Join Lee Dong Wook And Cho Seung Woo In New JTBC Drama

Won-Jin-Ah-Moon-So-Ri-Lee-Dong-Wook-Cho-

The two actresses will be joining Lee Dong Wook as Ye Jin Woo, a doctor working in the emergency medical center, and Cho Seung Woo as Ku Seung Hyo, the chief director of the hospital. “Life” will be a medical drama that depicts the power struggles and human stories that take place within a university hospital, and is set to premier this July.

• Like 2