[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

One of the reason why I was into kdrama 10 yrs ago- bc this type of songs and from veteran singers. The last I really enjoy the OSTs are from Chuno/Slave hunters.

Uh both really give old kdrama vibe and glory. The real hard melodrama that DH said she wants to do with Wookie for her 3rd project actually is happening in her very own real life now. Wookie with his never ending self esteem and nightmare issues, DH at age 30s still needs her omma to strengthen her love life..no wonder that kind of songs hit them hard. Forbidden love in the high speed high tech, super power super fast community.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

These few months we witnessed so many weddings, preggo not preggo, all went smoothly.

For Donghey at least they had already displayed the act of putting a ring ceremony which they did during shooting break and fortunately captured by shippers. If not maybe we are not able to see this act forever.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, samzz said:

Poor the respective partner, esp the other half always choose that kind of songs and mesmerizing the lyric.

that’s why they need is a bottle of wine or soju. Sometimes the heart remembers what the mind forgets

• Like 3

8 hours ago, samzz said:

Poor the respective partner, esp the other half always choose that kind of songs and mesmerizing the lyric.

That's why we are questioning if all the info given to us last time was true, maybe some of it, yeah, but how can a man who's so in love (as claimed) play songs about ex lovers so often.

Btw. That song gives a little bit of hope to my poor shippers heart.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

That's why we are questioning if all the info given to us last time was true, maybe some of it, yeah, but how can a man who's so in love (as claimed) play songs about ex lovers so often.

We know what we know, but we know how to play along too.

I'm wondering, if Wookie specifically choose that lyric-someone is crying? Since he himself telling the song representing his heart, the crying part catch my attention.

Off topic, just browsing LA fav night spots, saw Li Circle and Velvet Nightclub,..looks interesting, do you know that place DHshii.?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

I think he always read our thread  and he answered that claim through his VLive..

1 hour ago, samzz said:

We know what we know, but we know how to play along too.

I'm wondering, if Wookie specifically choose that lyric-someone is crying? Since he himself telling the song representing his heart, the crying part catch my attention.

Off topic, just browsing LA fav night spots, saw Li Circle and Velvet Nightclub,..looks interesting, do you know that place DHshii.?

there’s a lot of comments on that article and it was very interesting... 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, dolley said:

I think he always read our thread  and he answered that claim through his VLive..

there’s a lot of comments on that article and it was very interesting... 

I'm enjoying it, in fact hunger for more.

• LOL 2

19 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

I remember not that 2 songs only, on the first vlive, he choose BTS Spring, a very clear song about missing an exlover, then KARD's song, abt misunderstanding and other malicious rumors that cause the break up. Wookie really telling his own story.

• Like 5

with the fall of Harvey Weinstein, I hope Korean PDs/Directors/Sponsors, could learn something that female celebrities know how to speak up now. We know part of DH obstacles in K-ENT bc of guys like him, part from herself "very very smart marketing". With this at least there is still 1% or maybe 10% chances for her to land a new project.

Or who knows she can try Hollywood again.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/16/business/media/harvey-weinsteins-fall-opens-the-floodgates-in-hollywood.html

adding another obstacle-her own agency, maybe they are also the major factor in blocking her chances, sound strange, but looking at their profile of projects, why can't they try to push her. Seems like they prefer hiring other actresses from other agencies to act in their projects rather than using DH. Orrrrr they so lazy to reply public backlash.

and so funny the main boss account also got hacked... aigoo, minions slow down a bit la.

new acc, from the JS Pic boss

https://www.instagram.com/cdw0203/

JaeSe Pictures Kim Tae Sung (account hacked) Restart Insta

JS Picture new projects-their latest Project was with JTBC (Kim Sun Ah +Kim Hee Sun) most successful project. Now Jong Ryeo Won, also showing a good sign of good project as well. 

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/제이에스픽쳐스/

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, samzz said:

adding another obstacle-her own agency, maybe they are also the major factor in blocking her chances, sound strange, but looking at their profile of projects, why can't they try to push her. Seems like they prefer hiring other actresses from other agencies to act in their projects rather than using DH. Orrrrr they so lazy to reply public backlash.

and so funny the main boss account also got hacked... aigoo, minions slow down a bit la.

new acc, from the JS Pic boss

https://www.instagram.com/cdw0203/

JaeSe Pictures Kim Tae Sung (account hacked) Restart Insta

JS Picture new projects-their latest Project was with JTBC (Kim Sun Ah +Kim Min Hee) most successful project. Now Jong Ryeo Won, also showing a good sign of good project as well. 

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/제이에스픽쳐스/

hahaha they got hacked also, common denominator..

ouuchh they hired other actresses and both already paired with our wookie

since they produce and not using DH who is very talented, maybe bc of public backlash, remember they are in business, everyone needs a return for their investment. They can’t do anything maybe before signing the contract they don’t know her status, or they didn’t expect that kind of negative reception when it was revealed.

• Like 3