[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz I think they doing it on purpose, from My girl and even the gym buddy. I still remember the poser on their IG on 2015 before their announcement, that poser said that they are profiting by using LDW and YF, remember  that even her former stylist post a pic with only dong wook's name only, when both of them knows that fans believed it came from LDW.

While their gang friends kept on showing lovestagram through friendstagram.

I think one of the reason why the the former stylist broke the ties with them, bc she has top caliber clients and these clients cannot be used for their cheap scheme.

But I know wookie and his agency knows it all, former stylist is wookie's bff stylist, I'm sure she gave warnings to him. Let's just laugh how they trying everything to catch attention, truly when your names are tainted really hard to build a career. The price they paid on ignoring the fans.

@dolley yes, as we what we have discussed, that's their game. I know the video with the body builder was taken around a month ago, and just posted recently. They always waiting for the right timing to post anything that can create atomic size buzz. That guy is so so so desperate. I'm glad Chinese fans realized it now, and still mocking the wedding act by using his best friend as DH's fake husband.

The video with body builder is also a copy from other people videos actually.

The gang now trying hard if Wookie could help DH to revive her career back just like year 2014. 

They know Wookie has soft spot for that.

Credit Ockoala's blog.

YPBop1d.jpg

He just adding Smartboy's IG into DH's following list whereby old fans knew DH and Smartboy are friends since 15 years ago. Oh Ji Ho once talked about DH and this gang in Twitter conversation around year 2011. He once gave up with their games.

That's why whatever bullxxit lovey dovey they exposed to public, it's just a show off. All just a game for them, NO SINCERITY at all.

The word SINCERITY from Wookie lately so spot on for a couple like this.

The role that supposed to be given to DH was given to another young hard working idol turned actress Kwon Nara. 

The best thing, Kwon Nara ideal man is Wookie, and now she's working with Wookie's best friend Lee Jin Wook. Hahahaha

PaFuEWN.jpg

OfGq1iV.jpg

Probably that's why DH is restless.

• LOL 1

Since the Hanbok backlash, the easiest game to understand..4 posts  in IG in 10 days. 

OfpqvFF.jpg

Due to Wookie's popularity, My Girl drama is watched again by many.

Leon in year 2005/06.

spacer.png

GTSaZGO.jpg

Spoiler

tJBiU3K.jpg

roxozYu.jpg

@samzz IKR hahaha, and some post looks deceiving, its like having a photo shoot, for what? Pretending to be busy and working ..bc the people they are trying to use are all busy with photo shoot and filming. Or she did all of these bc they are bored.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1457002wpp/lee-dong-wook-shares-his-thoughts-about-pre-produced-dramas-difference-between-tv-and-film-and-his-life-during-the-pandemic?fbclid=IwAR3nnLvGH4Xd7-9i_iQvC9yif9YvYfgamDQnHCfeyJ_EC1KXNqLA8tnsi_o

I thought Kpop idols just worked  one whole studio all day week before fanmeet or album launch, it is really different for famous idols hahaha

One of Wookie's gym buddy is with DH in Xiaohongshu.

I don't know how close Wookie is with him, compared to other familiar gym buddies. 

Previously, DH just using her private gym and this time, more closer to Wookie's circle of friends.

Of course we know who is the desperate Masternim.

spacer.png

ZcYJzLR.jpg

@dolley seems like she's trying to get Franic into her e-commerce Xiaohongshu, one of the steps..get Wookie's gym buddy.

Wookie's gym best friends in one frame.

mpXQ1zY.jpg

When Wookie was an MC for Baek Ki Hun's wedding.

jVFQOTR.jpg

And now, an e-commerce businesswoman entering the picture.

IfkylJp.jpg

at least not so obvious, they didn't get the two closest to him.

and yeah I wonder why they hired him as personal instructor wherein the master has other gym before. But based on the pic you posted, their sessions seems for the two of them only and probably at DH apartment gym based on flooring, maybe they testing the water first, before going to that gym. Or it is for their money making business purpose only. 

hahaha seems like they are eating their words before, 

1 hour ago, dolley said:

at least not so obvious, they didn't get the two closest to him.

and yeah I wonder why they hired him as personal instructor wherein the master has other gym before. But based on the pic you posted, their sessions seems for the two of them only and probably at DH apartment gym based on flooring, maybe they testing the water first, before going to that gym. Or it is for their money making business purpose only. 

hahaha seems like they are eating their words before, 

Yes, the gym is at her place, we saw that gym before.

Actually she had personal trainer, but why now she's using Wookie's friend. 

That's why all of my friends said- business purposes. Wookie is already Chanel or other branded items level..but his sudden e-commerce product lines e.g Franic is something to ponder about.

DH saw other Vlog Xiaohongshu's account started advertise Franic, so maybe she's thinking she can do that also. Plus she has no choice now..she has to maintain that internet celebrity status because acting is considered dead already.

Well from business to friends to acting chances, who knows. The obvious is the BALL is in Wookie's hand now. 

As you said, they are eating their words now.

I know some people really want to know about Wookie first love. Most old shippers knew about it because it was posted in old Donghey site.

The article said they started from drama School 3 when Wookie was 18 or 19 years old. It lasted 4 years.

https://mnews.joins.com/article/244915#home

The news is buried until now, but the article still can be googled. Just type 

이동욱 오수민.

In Taxi interview Dec 2013, Wookie openly mentioned about he had experienced serious true love at age 20s. The longest is 3 years which coincide with DH statement of 3 years romance after My Girl. DH said she broke up with his boyfriend in Oct 2008.

In Feb 2006 right after My Girl ended, she said she doesn't have any boyfriend (interview during fashion show with Lee Jun Ki). 

So the 3 years Wookie mentioned as true love in Taxi Dec 2013, is not referring to 4 years with School Co-star as mentioned in the article above.

DH and Wookie had first dating rumor in August 2006- based on DC forum at that time. During year 2006 till Oct 2008, the only costar she went out in public which not related to work is Wookie. During Thailand visit in 2007, she said Wookie was her closet male friend.

So after Hotel King, we don't know who is Wookie true love. Hehehe

0ADX4bd.jpg

A colleague here=co star.

737SEgF.jpg

Browsing through Nohheekwan and Bodybuilderchul's IGs..seems like they are very close and addressing each other as brothers.

And I think DH helped Bodybuildechul created Xiaohongshu account for him. She's following his account few days ago.

spacer.png

I know Wookie and Nohheekwan are best friends even before Hotel King, I think around 2011 they were friends already. 

Seeing DH, Bodybuilderchul, Wookie and Nohheekwan right now is actually not a new connection. Just a kind of reunion. The question is why NOW. Yes it's business related, but a BODYBUILDER?

Of course Wookie met him always because they are from the same gym.

spacer.png

Even Blow_Junho (Wookie's hairstylist since 15 years ago) is now following one of DH's current stylist.

Nice and peaceful weekend..

mzPLocN.png

Art of playing with heart content.

"I was always alone..when interviewed by many..

Always choose sad song when describing his heart..

Even surrounded with millions of beautiful women.

boAWeUx.jpg

While the other non stop playing to cover her lonely heart too. Her latest game in Douyin..

Even surrounded with friends and lover she claimed coming from HAVEN.

OZuHlch.jpg

DH unfollow Bodybuilderchul's Xiaohongshu account? Why?

Because of Wookie, because too obvious?.

Wookie's stylist likes this picture.

1c7PR0W.jpg

And she was with Wookie doing the photoshoot yesterday or few days ago, based on her IG's story.

tUKZu4u.jpg

Flowers for Wookie,..

spacer.png

Checking the Four Seasons Hotel, some part of the gym has same flooring as DH's private gym.

spacer.png

And based on Cody's IG, Gong Yoo was in Jeju in Feb. DH was in Jeju too in Feb.