[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz  the thread who always in the limelight be it fans or artists. i’m really sure we have two avid readers here hahahaha 

@samzz next week it’s already half of May but don’t worry marketing kick off just started last April, let’s see if miracles happen on the second half:D and since the reunion involves all chinese connection for sure their target is the china project.

the guy in produce has a potential, and since he was a newbie with only days practiced then for him that song and dance was the easiest to learn, meaning it’s not challenging at all.

• LOL 2

@samzz As always when something they don't like happens they will dragged and blame us. Hahaha

Since we know they are still monitoring us.. I want to say.. "Come here snowflakes, let me give you a hug" ;)

- - -

Finally cat teacher is in, we're just waiting for one more person (*cody! cough, cough*) and DH's team is complete.

• LOL 1

@bogs_0712 and @dolleySome accounts dm me, why I'm still here, I said bc DH, minions and soft Rice King love this thread. Antis just came to check if they can get some info, which nowadays I only shared a lot with others through dm only. They stole our information and always claim theirs then once a while they attack us.

Talking about cat teacher, I remember during HK she posted comments from Chamo or Donghey shippers Korean forum in her weibo account, making all of us especially Chinese fans very happy. Imagine someone from DH team also a shipper at that time. 

Talking about Cody, we also making a big mistake, when that # gave her flower, we thought Wookie bc Cody mentioned Dong Wook hahaha. The # worked very very hard serenaded everyone in that house. 

Since the closure of one restaurant, not sure if DH could hold the Guinness World Record for unofficial number of overseas honeymoon. Last April, no update, this month only locally. I bet the 10000 fans she adores so much and she mentioned how much she respects them, -busy raising the fund.

------

For those who couldn't view the video..Thanks for uploading it.

@bogs_0712 haha finally she realized new sets of friend doesn’t  help her find a job and fortune, only made her bankrupt too. And with the scandals they had, much better for her to go with the basics. With old friends and set of co workers, she’s still in good hands and has a future in acting.

@samzz lol I wonder too 5 months has passed already and very unusual he was not milking his solid japanese fans. I smell something fishy, first the resto closure and then no event whatsoever. Did they receive a warning or it’s just really hard if it cannot even reach a breakeven. 

Haha that time we assumed that that’s our dongwook coz we didn’t see that # inter the picture just few months after he was free from military. If famous actors did a project right after military,

he also did the same in field were he was famous too.

@dolley you choking me, bc I just finished reading Lee Min Ho new drama offer. Usually that's what they do after military, but sometimes few did very strange and funny move- serenading the Chaebols.

Bc of that one Japanese girl went amok in Twitter, and leads us to ETO TOKYO, -that's why I'm enjoying so much being sarcastic here. They know what I know.

• LOL 1

Korean masterpiece Chuno/Slave Hunter.

We know Wookie watched it bc he called Kim Ji Suk..Wang Sung naaaaaa..only Jang Hyuk called him that way in Chuno.

The poster of Chuno behind him.

B597oY4.jpg

We know his Daddy YG controlling nearly 90% of Korean reporters in Korea, but when DH is under netizen attack on PS, why don't they tag his name on the news headlines-spineless. 

But anything related to her luxury lifestyle, that name must be tagged together. 

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_amr&query=이다해&sort=1&nso=so:dd,p:all

First job for FN Entertainment, don't worry it's going to be more..

Happy working FN Entertainment.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/lee-da-haes-agency-responds-to-cosmetic-surgery-rumors

@samzz imagine the headline and tag his name, of course it's negative no way to tag the number.  Now I understand the presence of wine, under the influence of alcohol everything looks natural lol.

Wow her agency is responding, so her latest post without promoting that number lately must be under the direction of her new agency.

@dolley remember what they accused us before, all the misery that happen to DH now bc of her Donghey shippers. Same with some Wookie's fans.

To the loyalists-Their holy genetic code man, they worshipping so much has nothing to do with it AT ALL, bc no other men can bring DH honeymoon oversea every month, makes her so very very happy up to HAVEN. 

We are the major cause of her misery..

Huh I love this game..

To FN Entertainment-happy journey.. actually it's just small issue in DH standard.

And YES WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROTECT HER. Hopefully FN Entertainment would take that role in protecting her efficiently.

6 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz I want to know how they will address the bigger more sensitive issue..

@bogs_0712 they are going to have a very happy journey until end of contract next year.

Osen-their Daddy slave minion, also refused to tag the name.

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.10937011

Btw, Wookie and Chanel still in good terms.

Well, we sure know this, it's so clear..

Encouraging heavy drinking..and love wealthy people..

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2019/05/ex-trainee-of-yg-talks-about-why-she.html?m=1

DH's Naver still so busy with real time comments..and how good the name is not tagged with any negative news- needs to maintain his Holly Genetic Code.

Most of the news, quoted DH's age as 36..so Wookie is 39 and sometimes 40. Couldn't believe times fly so fast. For Wookie, heard his drama will be starting everything middle of this year-he will be busy until end of this year. Makes me thinking, is he interested to marry woman around his age as his first marriage. This question also directed to any man who loves keeping woman for honeymoon partner only. 

@samzz that breeding ground produced same results and they are influencing other people too. From massage parlor, clubs, drugs, all of these breed in one company but as they say, they can't hide forever. Look at them now and their career, some even want to be a jack of all trades, master of none lol.

wookie non stop working and infact he never got bored bc he was so busy. He didn't even have time to unwind and go oversea for a vacation. If he has a GF I'm sure the girl would always complain, unless she understand his job.