[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I think Gong Yoo at one of DH's business venture again (based on the architecture of the place).

DH has included this hotel in one of her promotional project to Chinese tourists in year 2021. This hotel belongs to one of her business investors.

WsmR3IO.jpg

I bet Wookie was there too, accompanied Gong Yoo during their fishing holidays.

Did DH and her best friend aka the clan stalking Gong Yoo's IG?

When Gong Yoo and Wookie at Jeju last month, GY posted this breakfast menu.

Banana, blackberries, toast and fruit.

PIXn3PT.jpg

Then DH's best friend posted roughly similar breakfast menu for their restaurant.

Banana, blackberries, toast and fruit.

qSTrlyw.jpg

When Gong Yoo's breakfast appeared in the menu of DH and co's cafe, and knowing Wookie was with Gong Yoo at that time.

Hard to think it as coincidence.

Especially the graphics on the menu booklet is derived from DH's dress.

Underground pipelines look more merrier than what exposed on the ground.

rOSAt6p.jpg

3D5SMz8.jpg

If we want to remember Bittersweet Life, we have to remember Bok Soon.

Who is Bok Soon? Lee Da Hae's name in Hotel King.

Both DH and Wookie gave very clear hard evidence on their very personal connection post My Girl.

DH doesn't like the name Bok Soon in Hotel King because it's sounded like a DOG. She wants to be called Amone instead.

Credit to the old account.

jh5872U.jpg

Apparently Bok Soon was a DOG's name in Bittersweet Life and so similar to DH's Cherry Junior.

WDyHkop.jpg

Who knows, maybe Wookie secretly still called DH, Bok Soon in real. In My Girl, Wookie called DH, Mukgu, his doggo's name in that drama.

After their separation in the middle of the year 2015, since then business connection that brought them back underground.

Wookie supporting his Stylist PARS Brand.

Wookie supporting DH's business venture in DVSN Brand, under FNRepublic.

jFgfEud.jpg

And Wookie's stylist with another FNRepublic actress.

KMNtaiY.jpg

Seeing DH and Co posted new breakfast menu so similar to Gong Yoo's (+Wookie) breakfast recently, makes me remember DH has done similar act before.

Gong Yoo and Wookie, can have similar breakfast at DH and Co restaurant/Cafe named Maison Leejardin.

rr5dhrJ.jpg

What DH had done before was, she posted something similar to what her rumor ex-boyfriend's wifey aka

Wilbur Pan's wifey (Luna) posted in Socmedia.

Once again the timing of some update that causes the curiosity because the gap was just few days apart.

E.g

npRyfSs.jpg

G4ScWY4.jpg

That's why the toast, banana, blackberries and selected fruits are not pure coincidence. 

Most sought after hot actors talking about their first love.

Wookie had his first love when he was 18 years old, with his School's drama costar. Then in Dec 2013, Wookie said he experienced SERIOUS and TRUE LOVE at age 20 something.

So I don't know what kind of first love Wookie is referring to when he said everyone remembers their first love.  First love in his teens or TRUE love in the 20s.

https://www.soompi.com/article/949941wpp/lee-dong-wook-lists-valentines-day-film-recommendations-single-people

eFOHDMf.jpg

And other hot actor  LJS also talking about his first love. What caught my attention is when he said "she reminds me of my youthful and refreshing time that were still passionate.

7zjWDi6.jpg

To me it matches DH and Wookie when both in their 20s, both so passionate and have eccentric personalities on everything but now seems like only Wookie so passionate and still eccentric especially on his career and others too.

DH, as what she presented in her Socmedia and what she talked to media, only ONE particular subject- the Holly man and his clan and families. 

Hahaha, I remember one account posted about this guy in DH's IG, then one of the friends from the "familia" also posted about him.

DH and Co and familia love using the word Heaven (Ven).

Maybe related to business again or they worshipping him.

____

Btw, Since DH and her clan love reading this thread, so just posted this.

OyU0e93.jpg

Part of the Arena Interview released today. Seems like continuing working is his happiness.

https://www.smlounge.co.kr/arena/article/50263

qywEuHD.jpg

Actor Lee Dong-wook's fashion magazine cover was released. Lee Dong-wook, who usually showed a sharp suit fit, showed a different look in this pictorial by creating a comfortable atmosphere. The pictorial was conducted in an indoor space lit by natural light, creating a lyrical atmosphere. Lee Dong-wook creates a strange tension by revealing his unique elegance in a comfortable atmosphere. In this pictorial with S/S 2022 Zegna, Lee Dong-wook showed restrained beauty.

In an interview following the shooting, Lee Dong-wook told the story behind the drama <Bad and Crazy>, which ended last month. “There were a lot more scenes with ad-libs and situational settings added than the script itself. The director understood the ad-lib with an open mind, and he believed in me so much that almost all of my ad-libs were aired.” He always talked about the difficulty of challenging new characters. “He never thought it was easy when he was acting,” he said. However, acting only what I have done and can do well is not so much fun. So I keep trying new things.” Then, when asked what he thinks about the image of an actor with a strong sense of responsibility and sincerity, he said, "It's a great thing to live with responsibility to your family and do what you love sincerely, isn't it? Now, I rather like this. Fans tell us to take it easy, but I think that continuing to work and trying new things is one of the ways to enjoy life.” answered.

____

Btw, seeing DH, her business partner and her mother visited Wookie's mansion in Iron Man drama, hehehe. Now it's a different Wook not "That Dong Wook?"aka my upstair neighbor crying" drama.

So for the past 2 months we saw

-DH went to Wookie's salon and recorded a video wishing Happy New Year. Totally coincidence with Wookie's movie Happy New Year.

-we saw her cafe/restaurant adding new breakfast menu similar to what Gong Yoo had while in holiday with Wookie last month.

-then the lastest DH brought her mother to stay at Busan Namhe Clubhouse last week -aka well known as Lee Dong Wook's Iron Man mansion.

O1HxYa5.jpg

She knows if she hastag Namhe Clubhouse in her IG, it will triggers some of us, so she just posted the mansion without any words. Previous to that, she just hastag Namhe, without the CLUBHOUSE.

Main highlights.

These few days, her IG is NOT ran by her boyfriend, DH herself posted it. In point of Omniscient, DH literally said her IG is ran by herself and her boyfriend/partner. Her boyfriend monitors what she posted. If he posted it, he will put millions hastag to create awarenesses.

VMyWkZB.jpg

DHshii, now we don't mind if you keep posting Wookie's working place even after your marriage to whoever. Just don't disturb Wookie's happiness especially his career.

So I sense a panic mode in DH's clan or business partners lately. All of them seem gear up to keep "My upstair neighbor cried" drama not happening again. Even singer Rain (aka DH's Ex-boss) is involved.

They even brought DH and her mother to Iron Man Lee Dong Wook's mansion in Busan. Maybe to cheer her up.

I think they are gear up after DH deleted or the boyfriend deleted 2 pictures that have them in her IG.

In real world, when lover deleted  pictures of them in Socmedia, meaning a red flag in their relationship. However in DH case still questionable because she is well known for always playing a game.  Even marriage is a game as what she did last year. 

So back to the current situation.

First episode after deletion of IG pictures,-one group of business partner, brought DH and her mother for holidays in Busan. 

Second episode-the other group of business partner brought DH and her mother to Jeju, staying at their hotel and Aewol Cafe and their Bar/Club there.

They must be working very hard to prevent another break up maybe.

Because No DH, meaning No Wang Hong, meaning No millions dollar in 5 hours. Where can you find a woman who can earn millions in 5 hours in Wang Hong activities other than DH.

4jUJ9FA.jpg

And while business partner are busy to make her super happy, the stylists team also busy with their business.

Here DH's stylists and Wookie's stylist promoting one cosmetic brand at the same time.

Maybe for DH to introduce the brand to China market in her upcoming Wang Hong.

gHzgkYf.jpg

This time for Arena, we got DH's two most handsome costar or even two most handsomest men in her career. 

Wookie and Go So.

The other most handsomest (according to my taste, are Joe Cheng, Hyun Bin and Oh Ji Ho). Literally she has been with most handsome costars throughout her short career as an actress.

---

Before Hotel King, I thought no one can overcome DH and Joe Cheng on screen chemistry, but Wookie got his throne back after Hotel King.

Same case with Wookie, Joe Cheng also personally requested DH as his costar for drama Love Actually because his was a big fan of drama My Girl.

7Ol6DSY.jpg

I think it won't cause an issue if she hastag that place as Namhe South Cape Clubhouse. Instead, she leaves it blank.

DH at Iron Man Wookie's shooting location-Namhe south Cape Clubhouse.

0yT2GK3.jpg

Same case when she posted the special Twosome strawberry cake for her birthday in year 2019 without a caption. We know Wookie loves that cake and he also received the same cake on his 33th birthday.

If given by her bf/friends/familia/family, still no issues to mention it.

With the exception of that strawberry cake, we know who gave her the other cakes because she mentioned it in her IG and friend's IG. 

spacer.png

Action is better than words. Best to summarize DH and Wookie underground connection these days.

Hard to think they just ignoring each other. I thought only in the past but after seeing Wookie wearing DVSN aka DH's business ventures line of product, asked Blow_ boryeon to work with him. Actually, Blow boryeon is a best friends to JBA's stylists, but Wookie didn't ask her to join blow Cheongdam during TONT, he and his team hired her 2 months after she posted DH's picture in her IG.

So history wise, supporting DH's business lines is not new actually and vice versa.

2004- Wookie at Madison nail salon, belongs to one of DH's business partner.

SQ8cIUR.jpg

The owner posted Wookie and Roommate gang at her salon and posted Christmas gifts she received from DH in the same year.

BkQlNoj.jpg

Fast forward

2021, Wookie with DVSN and DH

with Dyson hair dryer. Well who celebrates birthday with hair dryer that was advertised by Wookie at that time.

eiGNolD.jpg