[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

2 things make me ...well I hope and pray I will never into these people mentality just because of your bias. There is limit to it, 

1- why men seeking massage when in pain at 2 am to 4am at massage parlor- my answer bc they sell ice cream at that hours, doctors don't have this service.

2-when women willingly asked people took their nude picture,  did they ever think what the photographers would like to use it  later, where the pic will end up to, you believe men just want to keep it for themselves, etc..- my answer, for ice cream advertisements.

To me this is a basic, very basic to know if the people lying or what before making your own judgement.

Looking at these two scenarios, why some people never look at the root or real objectives and blindly supporting it even claims Ohhh my onnies are intelligent, brave, people who on rational thinking are black hearted bc our bias are intelligent and good hearted.

I think what these type of people afraid the most is the realist.

Still enjoying the way celebrities and their axx licking fans thinking there are so many empty brain just bc not supporting their bias, and I'm still learning on some people mentality why they feel so  proud of these instant act. 

Good luck to the career of these celebrities and who licking them.To me there are still a limit of licking them.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2018/05/25/yang-ye-wons-sexual-assault-allegations-come-under-fire-after-photo-studio-reveals-texts/

Wookieshii, that's why I said you need huge huge deposit in your account from now on.

In Entertainment Industry, no one love you just bc who you are..they only love you if you are profitable.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Maybe bc they are tired with the dumb dumb things lately, why not posting the old glory, feast for the eyes.

@dolley  That video still on top choice under Wookie # name. Maybe they curious looking at the last section, the hand under the blanket. The act that some Wookie's fans trying to divert the meaning of it. Remember the C-fans who laughing at us here. They trying hard to say it was just normal, no feeling at all, now I want to know how comfortable they are knowing Wookie's some asked public to investigate some kind of touching touching activities on females generally.

If Donghey were not lover at that time or just #some status#, Wookie sure is in big trouble, feminist love witch hunting and used social media as their court order, and most of their fans will take their notes as God scripture..always right, never wrong.Furthermore, so proud of it.

NEXT TIME CHECK FIRST. 

• Like 4

Thanks to IG account who posted Best Couple video.

If I'm not mistaken, Wookie hates his Grim Reaper's hat. DH wore it one year before Wookie, and we know her stylish at that time still her old Cody, aka Gong Yoo favorite Cody. Wookie's hair stylist and Cody are best friend in real. 

I hope people not acussing DH for imitating Wookie's style, bc she wore it one year before Goblin.

Who knows, maybe the reason Wookie hates the hat, bc of DH used it first and she wore it at the same location of Hotel King shooting. Same spot.

• Like 1

I know you are risk taker and a trooper in real DHshii, but sometimes not worth trying on something that you will regret later.

This kind of act I love so much

VGEKeSm.png

m8esqLK.png

Not on this -Happy to see the support here.

Be Careful with FEMINIST, hehehehe

56f387e2jw1ejfw6nfw8aj20hs09tmym.jpg

• Like 2

@samzz I think DH is good in taking risk and decision making especially if she's following her own judgment and not the command or teaching of others, remember that dubai sky diving was done using her own free will, though she hesitate at the middle but it turned out really good and has been applauded by everyone. One of the most memorable event on her career for me. And it is because she's a smart woman after all.

Don't worry about the feminist, it will be nothing if the girl allow it to happen. Hehehe.. DH won't complain coz it's wookie..

• Like 3

6 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz I think DH is good in taking risk and decision making especially if she's following her own judgment and not the command or teaching of others, remember that dubai sky diving was done using her own free will, though she hesitate at the middle but it turned out really good and has been applauded by everyone. One of the most memorable event on her career for me. And it is because she's a smart woman after all.

Don't worry about the feminist, it will be nothing if the girl allow it to happen. Hehehe.. DH won't complain coz it's wookie..

Yes that skydiving she tried in Dubai is one of the highlight of her career. 

Apart from her acting talent and multilingual skills, another acts that giving me an AWWWW are

-when she performed shamanic dance in Heaven Fate, bc according to an expert in Korean Traditional dancing, that dance is very very difficult to perform.

-then when she performed or showing her drumming skill while performing her I love Rock and Roll.

These 3 acts that make her one of rare talent. But sadly she love being being controlled by many and used by many. 

And Wookie, why every single pic I saw you since instant noodle case, your face is just like u want to slap every object that cross your path.

. @bogs_0712  about that touchy touchy with DH, that was a past tense, plus she used to be Wookie's very special that gives his heart thump thump. But my friends are laughing looking at it and the hot news last week. Someone forgot her own backyard, they said.

Relax la bro.

• Like 2

I'm also looking at their TOUCHY TOUCHING moments with fondness, hopefully not offended the FEMINIST groups out there bc Korean English blogs are starting to translate all articles I saw in K-media lately, and of course the MOCKING I saw in some real time Naver/Nate. I'M ENJOYING it though bc it triggers lots of memories. Sometimes they forgot their own backyard.ehm, that's What makes them more in shock when seeing the reality.

Sometimes we need to know what we fighting for. Hopefully not the #wife# or #fans# who last to know, kind of story. 

IUGuoXQ.gif

I saw Youngji supporting her Roommate's buddy drama, Wookieshii, don't you want to invite her too, you can click well with her too right. If not bc of her, we don't know Wookie spent from 1st page script to last page script while couched her on her acting in Oh Young drama. Such a nice Roommate.

• Like 2

Seems like Paris or France is Donghey favorite escapade lately. Last year in June DH celebrated her 1000x honeymoon over there, this year same date and month Paris again with wine lover friend, then accompanied by omma to find extra happiness.

Just recently in April Wookie and the gang escaped to Paris, until now still no news on what secret project over there. Many Korean saw Wookie and the gang there, but so far they also knew nothing.

Or Wookie just want to experience Paris once more to find extra happiness, or just tagged along with his second family- sounds strange bc he was in the middle of filming Life. Maybe trying another Life even just for 3 days. Too suffocating in Korea maybe. Or negotiation still in progress. 

Busy body mode activated.

Paris=happiness to Donghey.

I think since the lifting of THAAD, more news on DH in C-media (well apart from Yi-Feng/DH fiasco), and more old pic released by media.

They said the charming DH.

To me, I enjoyed seeing old pic when DH really cared about her health and beauty.

c14154af753c4a78bd4d8414ce6b9e2a.jpeg

20180509113224_70ba96c96a568dc996b839b30a6f7126_5.jpeg

b8053777bece414ab853d2fb0c4e9667.jpeg

20180509113224_70ba96c96a568dc996b839b30a6f7126_1.jpeg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dolley said:

I'm back..so DH back in Paris too, probably she wants to taste all the wines there..

wookie was there twice also since last year, of all places, why Paris?

Maybe someone leaves secret code somewhere in Paris, hehehe.

Re to alcoholic drinks, seems like they worship it, so if we say don't, the more they want to do it. It's like the most interesting game to them.

Who knows by fighting with nature, they will come out as winner. 

Young Wookie always feast to our eyes.

To me younger Wookie is more like tall handsome Japanese idol,not Korean.

• Like 1

my wish to see Wookie and Jang Hyuk in the future. Hopefully JRW will help bringing them together in the future,. Jang Hyuk loves to observe and making friends, and he is very well respected among senior Korean actors, and one of DH's fav oppa. One more plus brownie to Wookie if it is materialized.

I think Jang Hyuk is happy with the Food Truck Wookie sent to JRW

Dear manager, who welcomed hasimyeo Angel # Jang Hyuk learn ❤'s warm café latte (original hasyeoseo favorite warm beverage in the usual iced drinks are not good compendium deusin heh) 

Image result for Lee Da Hae jang hyukRelated imageImage result for Lee Da Hae jang hyuk

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/07/jung-ryeo-won-expresses-gratitude-lee-dong-wook-gifts/

At the moment, I'm enjoying this combo. The teaser-hmmmmm, no comments yet,..

5 hours ago, samzz said:

my wish to see Wookie and Jang Hyuk in the future. Hopefully JRW will help bringing them together in the future,. Jang Hyuk loves to observe and making friends, and he is very well respected among senior Korean actors, and one of DH's fav oppa. One more plus brownie to Wookie if it is materialized.

I think Jang Hyuk is happy with the Food Truck Wookie sent to JRW

It seems that Wookie and JRW are close friends....this is the second time that Wookie sent his support for her.  He did send a food truck during her KBS drama.  No food truck for the other friend who he shared deep friendship before :dissapointed: