[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

11 hours ago, samzz said:

Even he denied it, he willing to test the temperature of public opinion by going out with DH in public-first girl he ever did it.

During the good old times of Wookie and Dahey, we saw them laugh a lot, smile a lot; eyes sparkled, etc.  But those were gone esp. Wookie.  Rarely do we see him smile when caught by camera. We saw him smile or laugh during FMs only and during Vlive but his eyes...expressed his loneliness.  Even if he denied their past relationship and people call us delusional, their action showed us the opposite.  I miss our beautiful couple!

Now that he "was seen with an idol", we saw the same loneliness, serious look.  Real happiness shows in one's face bec it comes from the heart on or off cam.  

• Like 4

DH seems like a liberated woman lately- a woman who is not burden with marriage with someone, hehehe, well she herself said that, not us make up a story.

I notice whenever DH mixed around with married men, she seems back to her own senses, back to reality.

Dao5b50X0AEtIL1.jpg

and Wookie, someone mentioned his name on flight to Europe today,

• Like 3

Wookie going to Paris again? Haha maybe it’s not our LDW.

At least we saw DH genuine smile and happiness and it was during her drama shoot. It’s been a while, the last time was 4 years ago. And of course Gangwondo had many happy memories

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dolley said:

Wookie going to Paris again? Haha maybe it’s not our LDW.

At least we saw DH genuine smile and happiness and it was during her drama shoot. It’s been a while, the last time was 4 years ago. And of course Gangwondo had many happy memories

Yes I know, even friends of that guy challenge him to show Wookie pic which he claims sitting near him hahaha

• ejemmakLet's upload the authentication shot of Dong-wook and u 

btw more sexy pic-which actually raised lots of interest from guys especially in the Naver sections

mnZjQi4.jpgYy2sw0l.jpg12_53.jpg12_8.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, lovebeats said:

I know Wookie can puts aside his ego but I can't expect this from Dahae's side as long as the someone still controlling her from bank account to choose bf.

But love the fact 'no marriage in mind' from her . 

Yes, she said that after she said her mum, not pushing her either which is so contradictory from the story she mentioned during Lie Bar about

her mum who gave super VIP treatment to someone up to monitor what she cooked for someone. That someone also purposely let her mum won in the game they play.

Actually she stressing it 3 times about marriage during that show last month, her mum not pushing her, she has no intention of marrying anyone at the moment, and haven't thought seriously about it. Well maybe she is playing again, you can denied it 1000 times, but said it on TV in front of mature and experience ommas, easy to conclude the other party is  not interested actually, -why needs commitment if he got everything.

Or as my friends said, she is sending messages out of sudden, that her relationship is just like you too #justsome#.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

In this interview, I remembered DH said she will give free hug if the rating is high and Wookie said he will give her free hug.  I couldn't find the English subtitle.  

He really did in some of their bts.

I wish to see their fun, hear their laughter again.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, constantly4ever said:

If Wookie is in this pic, we are sure that her legs will be covered.....ha ha ha ha

12_53.jpg

So true ... just can’t find their group photo at the last filming day of Hotel King. LDW put his hand over LDH’s knees just to cover her ... so cool!!

• Like 2

What a shame in real, her career is always controlled by others, if only DH has freedom in developing her career just like Wookie, we are going to see more of her amazing acting, not once in 4 years.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, samzz said:

What a shame in real, her career is always controlled by others, if only DH has freedom in developing her career just like Wookie, we are going to see more of her amazing acting, not once in 4 years.

I agree.. She deserve a spot on top more than the others. Talent plus beauty, she still has it, but sad to say because of her bad decisions in the past and being connected with someone with bad reputation now she's crawling herself even just to have a little spotlight. Seriously, for me if she's didn't do what she did these past 3 years Good Witch will received more recognition than what its receiving right now. The show deserve a high rating.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

I agree.. She deserve a spot on top more than the others. Talent plus beauty, she still has it, but sad to say because of her bad decisions in the past and being connected with someone with bad reputation now she's crawling herself even just to have a little spotlight. Seriously, for me if she's didn't do what she did these past 3 years Good Witch will received more recognition than what its receiving right now. The show deserve a high rating.

To me not the past 3 years, past 7 years actually, once she to and fro from Seoul to Los Angeles for 3 years, basically spent 70% of her life there. She only came back for  CF and IRIS2. She even brought Yi Feng there.

If at 30s still depending on mum to strengthen the love life and not having personal bank account, still stuck to the same CEO, her decision making speaks for itself.

Mister X in year 2012 already said that clearly in his blog and Twitter, "bad management and she will come back through daily drama", and it hurts him seeing very talented actress not having interest or power to project more, and it hurts him seeing non talented, acting non stop and glorified by connection. DH needs real passion in acting not bc of this and that or bc of boredom. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

Yes, she deserve to be the top spot and GW deserve higher ratings. I know some may think that her current situation doesn’t affect ratings, but I know it has. The last trending Proved that the reputation was really that bad until now.

At least my donghey really performed well in their drama, wookie being a king and a grim reaper at the same time, and DH being a twin with opposite personality. I hope we don’t have to wait another four years, but who knows if everything will fall on the right place, another reunion project might happen soon

opps maybe LDW is in Paris, his hair stylist was there.  Don’t know if it’s for the drama , another magazine pictorial or CF.

• Like 4

@dolley His stylist in Paris? So maybe that guy not bluffing after all, even his friends don't believe him hahaha.

If true he was there, meaning Wookie trying his best to be in low profile as possible..and his stylist more like his PR manager now. The NO Update in his IG also indicates he doesn't like the response or affected by the comments there, plus his management sure read what knet said in Naver-70% are bad comments regarding his instant noodle #some#.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley His stylist in Paris? So maybe that guy not bluffing after all, even his friends don't believe him hahaha.

If true he was there, meaning Wookie trying his best to be in low profile as possible..and his stylist more like his PR manager now. The NO Update in his IG also indicates he doesn't like the response or affected by the comments there, plus his management sure read what knet said in Naver-70% are bad comments regarding his instant noodle #some#.

Yes saw his update and the location was Paris. So he manage to leave in a broad daylight and no one recognized him. He has to be in low profile after his #some announcement, I’m sure it haunt him all the time. I hope it was lesson learned to him, not bc she was young and had a lot of experiences  means he hit a jackpot. But I’m sure not only him, but the girl’s reputation too. Their nations first love always inlove, non stop haha

• Like 2

21 hours ago, dolley said:

Yes saw his update and the location was Paris. So he manage to leave in a broad daylight and no one recognized him. He has to be in low profile after his #some announcement, I’m sure it haunt him all the time. I hope it was lesson learned to him, not bc she was young and had a lot of experiences  means he hit a jackpot. But I’m sure not only him, but the girl’s reputation too. Their nations first love always inlove, non stop haha

And I just read, that guy said he will send Wookie pic through kalkatox, to one of his friend who asked for it. So 99% he is in Paris now. 

• Like 2