[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

More  than anything else DH needs to have personality development rather than physical improvement, and I hope in 2018 she realize that.

DH needs a little fan service to her fans too bc they are the reason why they exist in entertainment industry. Hope she learns from actors who experience ups and downs in their career and tried their best to rise up again. Like what @bogs_0712 said GHD teached us so many things about her, good and bad side, and based on what we saw for the past months it’s still a very long and winding road for her. Same scenario exists just like before GHD starts airing

• Like 3

@dolley yes, change is coming because, yes she can. Lol. I agree more than physical improvement she needs a personality development. Opps, Don't get us wrong, us we've said she has a good and bad side but if she want to stay in the industry for a longer time she needs to change her bad side or at least don't make it too obvious especially to your fans. But it can only happen if the people around her will CARE ENOUGH to rebuke her bad habit and won't tolerate her but with her set of friends now, its a long journey for her. Good luck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dolley said:

More  than anything else DH needs to have personality development rather than physical improvement, and I hope in 2018 she realize that.

DH needs a little fan service to her fans too bc they are the reason why they exist in entertainment industry. Hope she learns from actors who experience ups and downs in their career and tried their best to rise up again. Like what @bogs_0712 said GHD teached us so many things about her, good and bad side, and based on what we saw for the past months it’s still a very long and winding road for her. Same scenario exists just like before GHD starts airing

1 minute ago, bogs_0712 said:

@dolley yes, change is coming because, yes she can. Lol. I agree more than physical improvement she needs a personality development. Opps, Don't get us wrong, us we've said she has a good and bad side but if she want to stay in the industry for a longer time she needs to change her bad side or at least don't make it too obvious especially to your fans. But it will only happen if the people around her will CARE ENOUGH to rebuke her bad habit and won't tolerate her but with her set of friends now, its a long journey for her. Good luck.

As long as she knows how TO SEPARATE BUSINESS FROM HER PERSONAL ADDICTION, she will be fine (at least), There is nothing to highlight as everyone is well-informed of everything by her and her clans in the media these days. I'm sure this Witches production agreed with her soon to be another level of marketing to promote her chicken, and everything. So we know her journey already. To me I', still want her to get married soonest possible bc that the only learning school for her-school that has all the subjects not only teaching "innocent theory".

• Like 3

Uhh Wookie is so good looking, ageing in the right phase.

@dolley  to know what he said, maybe you can try using your mobile Google translation, you click the "microphone" symbol, play the CD again with clear volume, and see what translated in your mobile. I used to do that when I'm so desperate to know what they said on my lappy.

• Like 2

@samzz actually I’m not using the cd anymore, already copied the cd and I have the copy in my phone,I left the cd in my office. One scene included in the DVD was during HK fan meeting he tried to memorize some chinese words. Also in Japan he tried to visit some clothing stores. Theres a lot of scenes in the video and I was touched he felt like crying in one of the touching scenes in Taiwan when the fans showed their love for him. I really felt his sincerity and I can’t help but compare him with DH..I just wish DH will watch this video and have a little learnings. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz actually I’m not using the cd anymore, already copied the cd and I have the copy in my phone,I left the cd in my office. One scene included in the DVD was during HK fan meeting he tried to memorize some chinese words. Also in Japan he tried to visit some clothing stores. Theres a lot of scenes in the video and I was touched he felt like crying in one of the touching scenes in Taiwan when the fans showed their love for him. I really felt his sincerity and I can’t help but compare him with DH..I just wish DH will watch this video and have a little learnings. 

Follows Wookie step? IMO not effective at all,bc DH point of view about life totally different from him, she follows her clans ideology, "do it first regret later" which quite surprising, despite her western upbringing, she is totally Korean at heart. This is synonym with Korean Ent  "Pali Pali" quotes, everything needs to be fast, consequences later. Fans service is totally  out of her level of thinking bc she is acting  just for the sake of acting, not for money. That's why she doesn't hesitate at all laughed happily about her "innocent" lifestyle, and announcement, announced non stop through paid minion on honeymoon, even hastag #honeyroom# while wearing bikini in her IG, and the best " I respect the 10 000 fans". Totally different upbringing from others, and hopefully those 10000 not going to abandon her after 10 yrs, based on track record of someone. Hopefully also the 10 000 would help her Witches rating soon.

Wookie even how selfish his remark, that is he works non stop bc he lives in capitalist society, everything money money, bc we already know he doesn't has back up unlike DH wealthy background. His still struggling with his insecurities and DH non stop looking for securities. Not sure when they can find their end.

• Like 2

Enjoy reading Money Flower forum bc of Jang Hyuk awards, making me non stop thinking about DH past awards too. Hmmm, her choice to be this way, totally out from the buzz, etc. DH's on screen omma also won one of Top Award.

And Wookie, reading about new year break out rumor, why do I feel Wookie also in one of the list. I think on 2nd Jan, we could hear Youngji full proposal to Wookie, she sure knows how to get the attention of one of the most handsome actor out there. Waiting for Wookie feedback, hehehe.

Then on 6th Jan, Wookie as a guest on Infinite Challenge. Followed by DH on 8th Jan for UNICEF. 

Busy first first week of 2018 for us.

• Like 1

thank you 2017 you gave so much blessing to LDW and his fans. Thank you 2017 we got a chance to know the real LDH.

continue to pray for LDW and LDH and in 2018 for them to be a better person and to bless them with  good projects.