[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

1 hour ago, miles27 said:

I love all those thoughts guys ... Does anyone of you saw the video during DH's bday fan meet in 2006? LDW recited a poem for her backstage based on her name and he handed her the half filled box of chocolates because he ate some since he's already hungry. That was so so sweet ... I'm trying to locate it but I still can't find it.

Love love love all these Donghae fever still burning hot!!

Wookie cancelled his Arang  shooting that day so that he can be w/ DH during her b-day bash. 

The video still not easy to locate, but the pic still available in Japanese fan site.

the old link still available, but it was from DWH archive, only members can view it.

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_8812512/B...53_mnet.MOV.avi

and this one from youtube-not sure the same as in DWH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aILH86tH6W0&search=Lee Da Hae

LDH's birthday present from LDW-chocholate and his personal favorite CD that he always listen while driving (ERIC BENNET)

And his fav song at that time.The Last Time Lyrics

Album : Hurricane

Artist : Eric Benet

The first time I fell in love was long ago.

I didn't know how to give my love at all.

The next time I settled for what felt so close.

But without romance, you're never gonna fall.

After everything I've learned;

Now it's finally my turn.

This is the last time I'll fall... in love.

The first time we walked under that starry sky,

there was a moment when everything was clear.

I didn't need to ask or even wonder why, because each question is answered when your near.

and I'm wise enough to know when a miracle unfolds, this is the last time i'll fall in love.

Now don't hold back, just let me know.

Could I be moving much too fast or way too slow.

'Cause all of my life, I've waited for this day.

To find that once in a lifetime, this is it, I'll never be the same.

You'll never know what it's taken me to say these words.

And now that I've said them, they could never be enough.

As far as I can see, there's only you and only me.

This is the last time I'll fall in love.

Last time i'll fall in love.

The last time i'll fall... in love.

--------------

here's wat LDW said to LDH after the Fan Meeting/behind the stage

东旭在后面说:dahae ssi 祝贺~要一直健康~既然已经23岁了,就不要老是跟oppa顽皮了。还有cd里的歌都很不错,希望你好好听哦^^

translations:

Dae Hae shi, i hope u will always be healthy. since u're already 23, stop being naughty and dun play around with OPPA ( LDW himself). n the songs in the Album are very nice, please listen to it really well ok??

credit-Rpgal

• Like 6

Throwback history

最新采访中--多多谈东旭

Sample Text

多多对于《my girl》中的好搭档东旭。。。。毫不吝啬赞美之词,“我对他的第一印象是很古板,不容易接近,但是随着对他的渐渐了解,慢慢觉得他是一个很风趣的人哟。他原来不爱说话,如果我不主动和他说话,他从来不会主动说。但是现在我发现他的话好象比我的还多咯。(笑)东旭是和我合作过的男演员中让我感觉最舒服,最配合,最默契的”

出自2006年最新的第8期的《歌迷大世界》的《偶像剧专刊》

translations:

LDH's impression of LDW as her partner in MG

My first impression.. i thought he was a boring and conventional person. And not someone whom i can communicate easily with. But slowly, i found out he's actually a very interesting person. He doesn't talk much. If i never approach him and talk to him, he will never talk to me. BUT NOW, i think he talks more than i do! LDW is the most comfortable and best co-star ( chemistry and cooperation) amongs all my other co-stars!!! (ahhhh.......sooo cute!! :P:wub:)

duohai.joyren//baidu

Bdayfan.jpg

• Like 6

One thing that many new fans didn't realize, most of translated DH's news or information post My Girl days were coming from Wookie's fan club-from Korean to Chinese-to English

Even her 2006 BD-bash many pic and and info coming from them.

-how they really loved her at that time. So if new fans think Wookie and his old fans didn't know abt DH-well....(no comments).

some e.g.

More than 3000 fans waited over night for LDH

Korean actress Lee Da Hae went to Sang Bae Doo Yong Ju which was located near the country side to attend a Autograph signing event for her Fashion/Clothing Endorsement Kolon. The event attracted more than 3000 fans who lined up and waited overnight to get a glimpse of LDH. 30 policemen were allocated to ensure the safety of the fans and the LDH.

When LDH arrived at the event venue, the streets were empty and quiet. She was worried and thought her popularity wasn't enuff to attract ppl around the area. However, when she asked her crew of the peculiar situation, they clarified and told her that her fans heb been allocated and sent to another venue for cover as most of them had stayed overnight to wait for her coming. LDW was touched and specially stayed another hour to repay her fans for their support and love.

credits: lilyq @ leedowgwook.net

• Like 6

3 hours ago, samzz said:

This is the last time I'll fall in love.

Last time i'll fall in love.

The last time i'll fall... in love.

Thank you dear for sharing the lyrics of the song.  Suddenly, I got emotional.  So his heart is really cemented for Dahae. I enjoyed reading all your posts, chinggus.  I was having internet problems earlier that's why I cannot join the conversation.  @haeruma_101, was that interview with Dahae taken recently?  I noticed that her hair is shorter.  

45 minutes ago, haeruma_101 said:

@samzz how about when both of them were captured by some fans in Japan on 2006/7? do you have the video of it? wonder why dispatch or the fact news didn't get that as proof that they're dating that time.:smirk:

Bc that time agencies really control the media from releasing dating news, and Sport Seoul (or The Fact) is not aggressive abt that-unlike recently bc of Hallyu target media play. Dispatch I think still crawling baby at that time. Dating scandal, like the scale today is the end of career for female celebrities during that years,

The link already blocked

zD6vYaf.jpg

here the SC from the poem he automatically recited during the BD-hopefully his the heart still the same-in wishing DH all the best till infinity.
aNXjAvH.png
or he is the real Grim Reaper who is not remembering all things abt DH anymore.
yes esp when I asked him that day-hahahaha, he gave me this cute expression
CzZm9NZUcAIP-0j.jpg

• Like 7

On 12/11/2016 at 9:45 PM, constantly4ever said:

Thank you dear for sharing the lyrics of the song.  Suddenly, I got emotional.  So his heart is really cemented for Dahae. I enjoyed reading all your posts, chinggus.  I was having internet problems earlier that's why I cannot join the conversation.  @haeruma_101, was that interview with Dahae taken recently?  I noticed that her hair is shorter.  

Yes, if based on the message he gave behind the stage that he wants DH to listen to the songs and lyrics carefully-we know where his heart belongs to.

During HK he always changed the script to be more real abt them as well.

• Like 4

Another song from the Eric Benet album, "Spend my life with you". the lyrics of the song is the perfect question to dahae fr wookie, "Can i just spend my life with you?"

I never knew such a day could come
And I never knew such a love
Could be inside of one

And I never knew what my life was for
But now that you're here I know for sure

I never knew till I looked in your eyes
I was incomplete till the day you walked into my life
And I never knew that my heart could feel
So precious and pure
One love so real

Can I just see you every morning when
I open my eyes
Can I just feel your heart beating beside me
Every night
Can we just feel this way together
Till the end of all time
Can I just spend my life with you

Now baby the days and the weeks
And the years will roll by
But nothing will change the love inside
Of you and I

And baby I'll never find any words
That could explain
Just how much my heart my life
My soul you've changed

Can you run to these open arms
When no one else understands
Can we tell God and the whole world
I'm your woman, and you're my man
Can't you just feel how much I love you
With one touch of my hand
Can I just spend my life with you

No touch has ever felt so wonderful
(You are incredible)
And a deeper love I've never known
(I'll never let you go)
I swear this love is true
(Now and forever to you)
(only for you)
To you

• Like 5

Thank you samzz and haeruma...the songs of Eric Benet are heart warming.  I am sure that Wookie has not forgotten anything about Dahae. I remember reading something about how he remembers the details of their first dinner together.  I just cannot recall the exact words.  Well, now that Wookie is very vocal about having his own family. I think he is sending a message to Dahae.....paliii Dahae don't say no for an answer.  He is your man! 

Have a great day chinggus!  Oh, what a beautiful morning!

• Like 3

I googled Eric Benet's songs and listened to The Last Time and Cracks of a Broken Heart.  Both are beautiful, meaningful and relevant to them.  Let me share the lyrics of the second song....message fits our Donghae couple.  

"Cracks Of My Broken Heart"

Maybe we need just a little more time
Time that can heal what's been on your mind
You can find what we lost before it all slips away
We need time to mend from the mistakes I've made
God only knows what a heart can survive
So many tears from all the pain in our lives
And where else could we go after all we've been through
I still believe my life is right here with you

So just hold on
And it'll wont take long
I hope that you can love me
When the pain is gone
I don't want us to fall through the cracks of a broken heart
Don't want us to fall through the cracks of your broken heart

I know its taking a while but every lesson, i've learned
And if your heart speaks tonight, I'll hear every word
If you want to be free I'll never stand in your way
But with all that I am, I'm asking you to stay

Hold on
And it'll wont take long
When the pain is gone

There's a light that can burn
It exists in the heart
You can feel it when you know love is true
If you could try to be strong
And keep the light burning long
It took a lifetime but i found it in you

Hold on
And it'll wont take long
When the pain is gone
  • Like 3

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:33 PM, samzz said:

yes, at last we see his real glow again(minus the lighting and CC cream). Previously many said he looked gaunt and thin in the early ep of Goblin. He really enjoys his work now.

-------------------

btw I think DH is smitten with Goblin, since she cannot love the Reaper anymore, ehmmmm

most of the anime pic portrayed by Korean abt Goblin, is the same colour as DH's gadget monster hanging on her handbag last week.-I thought Goblin always green all this while

CzXcmC-XUAE4iTi.jpgImage result for lee da hae airport fashion

@samzz, do you remember the way she showed her support to Wookie during Blade Man....she was in LA and she wore the shirt with the Iron Man print.....now this......hmmmmmmmm  Is she really smitten by Goblin? 

• Like 4

Who wouldn't smitten with Goblin and Grim Reaper nowadays, both of them are the men of century in 2016 K-ent.

But of course DH is forbidden to love the latter.

And very very interesting revelation by Wookie in KBS Ent Relay interview. MC asked him, what is his fav word now. He said #Hey#.

Call us delulu or what #Hey# is DH last name. Only international fans called her last name as #Hae#, but all Korean spell her name as Hey.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

And here's Wookie's interview with Eng Sub.

My answer to his question Why his still single, bc you're still waiting for Dahae, right oppa! ;) Hahaha

Yess.. Call us delulu but we are confident with our delusions. Hahahaha

Seem he's really serious he is single. He said before she asked him.

• Like 3

Love LDW with that interview and the more I love to see him and our Lee Da Hey together. 

Yes, He's emphasiIng that he's single ... refuting other girl's illusions implying that LDW is smitten by them. Come on girls, wake up before you suffer more because LDW's heart  belongs to one and only girl, the greatest love of his life, our Lee Da Hey!  And perhaps he's giving signal to Da Hey that he's still waiting for her ... My ardent prayers are with them!

They might be smiling but you can still feel and see the emptiness and loneliness in their eyes ... Let's continue praying  for their reconciliation and then we can see the real glow of happiness in their eyes.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, lovebeats said:

Seem he's really serious he is single. He said before she asked him.

Yes, Since May this year he always emphasized he is single, I mean he the one who said it before people asked him. 

-during interviews on his exercise show 

-During Single Thailand photo shoot ( the MC asked first but he gave strong evidence abt the time he broke up with DH, matching 100% with our secret information)

-During radio MC

-During KBS Ent Relay

No wonder DH still so quiet until now.

------

And not only that,   twice Olivia names used in his 2 consecutive drama, in BG and now Goblin- credit my friend D for highlighted this to me.

So Olivia Byun Dahey, -looks like someone so interested with that English name of yours.

• Like 7